GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

These are very important questions, especially in the US domestic market, but that does not mean that they are appropriate for discussion openly on the forum.

For anybody who does not think those are important questions, you need to educate yourself on the USPS and law enforcement. There is plenty of information out there for you to find using nothing more than Google. I am going to assume that GoodLyfe is up to date on all of that and that no surviving domestic source is using hand written labels and so on.
And my apologies of anyone got all twisted. No harm intended.

I shoulda kept it all in the family and got my Test Cyp from him too. I have 40 ml left from another source, but I'm gonna always need it.
Idiot move.
This week I'm gonna stick my beak out here at MESO and 'elsewhere' and read his GH reviews.

I'm surprised by the number of people wanting test U. It is just so you can pin one less day a week? Maybe I'm missing another big reason to switch but I can't see anything else.

I'm surprised by the number of people wanting test U. It is just so you can pin one less day a week? Maybe I'm missing another big reason to switch but I can't see anything else.
You are exactly right, less pinning for trt guys. That’s what I gathered from the discussions anyways.

These are very important questions, especially in the US domestic market, but that does not mean that they are appropriate for discussion openly on the forum.

For anybody who does not think those are important questions, you need to educate yourself on the USPS and law enforcement. There is plenty of information out there for you to find using nothing more than Google. I am going to assume that GoodLyfe is up to date on all of that and that no surviving domestic source is using hand written labels and so on.On uspc website it says hand written labels are suspicious when not containing a return address though.Shit I sell on ebay and hand write all my stuff.
Actually one domestic source here who's very popular used a hand written one to me. Not Goodlyfe and I'm not gonna say who online

Last edited:
Exactly. And more convenient when on vacation to not have to take stuff with me. Pin a little extra and I don't have to worry about dipping down too low for 7-10 days.