GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Ordered from GL on Wednesday late afternoon. Arrived today, Saturday. Super fast, very nicely packaged.....I am very, very pleased. Ordered Test E, Primo, and Proviron. I'll repost soon after trying it out for a bit. I have 0 complaints.

How does the CSO thickness compare to GSO? I tried the MCT but damn it doesnt agree with me. Gave it all to a friend, he handles it great. Thinking of picking up some test in CSO.

How does the CSO thickness compare to GSO? I tried the MCT but damn it doesnt agree with me. Gave it all to a friend, he handles it great. Thinking of picking up some test in CSO.
The CSO i have from GL actually draws & pins smoother than the GSO i have from pharma trt.

Let me know how the pip is. I’ve been pinning for a couple weeks now and still get pip pretty bad for a couple days post injection. It’s my first time using primo and am wondering if it’ll go away eventually.
No pip at all for me. No irritation or lump or anything. I’d be willing to bet it’s the test e for you. I can’t use enanthate from any source as it lumps me up pretty good.

CSO is great by itself. Buddy was mixing Aspen sus with Tren in CSO and it was leaving small painless lumps. Just grabbed him some Tren in MCT and he said it’s night and day difference. GL got quicker shipping than Amazon.

Ordered from GL on Wednesday late afternoon. Arrived today, Saturday. Super fast, very nicely packaged.....I am very, very pleased. Ordered Test E, Primo, and Proviron. I'll repost soon after trying it out for a bit. I have 0 complaints.
I didn't see Proviron on his price list. Been searching for this.

CSO is great by itself. Buddy was mixing Aspen sus with Tren in CSO and it was leaving small painless lumps. Just grabbed him some Tren in MCT and he said it’s night and day difference. GL got quicker shipping than Amazon.

Ill have to grab some here soon. Fast for sure, got last order in 3 days. I just have to stay away from MCT. Figure everyone loves it, try it. Zero pip but next day and for 4 days after slight swelling and itchy. Not GLs fault my body hates MCT. Definitely give the CSO a shot here soon. Thanks!

No pip at all for me. No irritation or lump or anything. I’d be willing to bet it’s the test e for you. I can’t use enanthate from any source as it lumps me up pretty good.
What would cause the Test E to have pip over Test C ? Never used Test E because I just stay with what my DR prescribes which is Test C. I read that the half life is only about 1 to 2 days differant. Just trying to see if there is something else with the Test E compound. Thanks for any help on this

What would cause the Test E to have pip over Test C ? Never used Test E because I just stay with what my DR prescribes which is Test C. I read that the half life is only about 1 to 2 days differant. Just trying to see if there is something else with the Test E compound. Thanks for any help on
The higher the dose the more solvents (BA or guicol*) used to breakdown and suspend raws in carrier oil. More solvents =more pip. I had some sust 450 that had me limping around like a lil pippy longstalkings bitch for about 4-5 days after pin. I didnt finish the vial.

What would cause the Test E to have pip over Test C ? Never used Test E because I just stay with what my DR prescribes which is Test C. I read that the half life is only about 1 to 2 days differant. Just trying to see if there is something else with the Test E compound. Thanks for any help on this

The higher the dose the more solvents (BA or guicol*) used to breakdown and suspend raws in carrier oil. More solvents =more pip. I had some sust 450 that had me limping around like a lil pippy longstalkings bitch for about 4-5 days after pin. I didnt finish the vial.
You are correct to a certain degree bigkuntryking. While the higher dosed compounds do generally require more solvents that doesn’t explain why test E 300 has more (subjective) pip compared to Deca300 which shouldn’t have pip in general.

Raws has a lot to do with pip, carrier oils can be lumped into that category as well…..so can pinning technique.

Didn't know that it was the solvents that used to breakdown the compounds. I seen Test 500 or something like that and knew that would hurt bad. Never tried it but that would be like sticking a fire in you lol. Im on the look for a new source. The last one I dealt with for years went out and he had some good stuff with no pip. It was Alpha and Sig brand with CSO. I tried a new one and geez it was bad, the Test and Primo. I gave have the stuff I ordered away because I couldn't take it no more. It was bad. Some times it would hurt for a week and get red and small fever in the area. When it was time to pin at 2x a week I really had to go thru how tough do I really feel. I had to stop at 10 weeks in because the last shot was a knot on my ass that felt like I had a baseball in my pocket for over a week, so I just gave the rest of my bottles away to a friend. It affected him but not as bad.

My body just doesn’t like test e. Tried it at lower concentrations and still no luck. Almost like I have a buddy that can run eo with zero pip and it gave me a softball lump in the glute every pin. 2 pins I had to call it quits and gave the shit to my buddy lol

Anybody ever pay Jano for a lab test with a credit card ?? Opinions??
I think it's thru transfer wise. I looked into that when ordering from dash, but it was too much crap to go thru. Btc is much easier, plus I think there's possibly a delay in funds transferring thru transfer wise.

Been pinning GL Test E only 300mg per week for 14 weeks now. Just got bloods done. Awesome results! Cholesterol probably fucked from the Var.

Attachments

• 88B1FE82-8495-48CC-9283-3ECEA541AB46.jpeg
    88B1FE82-8495-48CC-9283-3ECEA541AB46.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 75
  • 3ED4F6BC-12B2-4BAB-9986-71A4517B4282.jpeg
    3ED4F6BC-12B2-4BAB-9986-71A4517B4282.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 71
  • E9BB5D3F-BD6A-4387-A052-D102DCF3B6B7.png
    E9BB5D3F-BD6A-4387-A052-D102DCF3B6B7.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 1C1DB384-3360-4AC8-BD45-F2122258D65D.png
    1C1DB384-3360-4AC8-BD45-F2122258D65D.png