GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

That would be the best thing I think also is to uninstall it and then download it again. The only thing I don't like about it is I use my desk top and not my phone for everything. So I had to manually enter the address on my phone instead of copy and paste like I can in the desk top. That was a hassle. I'm just not one that does a lot on my phone other than normal functions LOL.
Just FYI entering a crypto address manually is a horrible idea. One character off and your money is gone forever. When I've run into the issue of one app on mobile and the other on desktop, I copy the crypto address and paste it in an email it to myself. Then pull up the email on the other device, copy & paste it into the address field. That way there's no chance of an error.

anybody know no the key to get in your ID to scan on Cash App for verification to be able to use bitcoin and send to external wallets? I’ve tried probably 20 times, the front will scan but the back will not. so I can buy crypto and I can send it to other cash apps but I can’t send it to external wallets. Anybody got any advice?

**posted this again here because I prfer to purchase from G/L and Coinbase is kind of slow sometimes. Although the last three times I used it only took about 15 minutes to clear my bitcoin, I’d still rather have an option of cash out because it’s so easy
I had a really bad experience with Cashapp. Essentially, I tried to use it and they flagged my account, then they decided that I'd only be able to purchase Bitcoin "at a later date in time". Their customer service is a joke and basically told me I couldn't purchase Bitcoin until that flag was off, which had no time-frame, despite me saying, "Hey, I purchased this and want to use it. This isn't suspicious activity and my account wasn't hacked. I can provide you all the information you need to prove my identity." Coinbase is equally as shitty since they make you wait a crazy amount of time to actually use the Bitcoin to make purchases.

I ended up using Crypto.com with their DeFi Wallet and had zero issues.

@Vanargandar coinbase has been going really fast. The last 3 times I bought btc is literally took about 10 minutes to clear. Before that tho it was 7 days. I just talked to the cashapp chat help and supposedly I’ll know if I’m verified within 3 days. I’ve never had a problem with them but I will def check out crypto. Com. Thanks man

Just received my second order with good lyfe. Professional packaging and lightening fast eta. Btw. Hot as hell here and stickers were perfect.

Last edited:
Just FYI entering a crypto address manually is a horrible idea. One character off and your money is gone forever. When I've run into the issue of one app on mobile and the other on desktop, I copy the crypto address and paste it in an email it to myself. Then pull up the email on the other device, copy & paste it into the address field. That way there's no chance of an error.
Yea I know, I double checked every number and letter. I dont even use my phone for email. I never set up my passwords on my phone for anything. But I think I will because I never thought about doing it that way. Thanks for the update on that.

anybody know no the key to get in your ID to scan on Cash App for verification to be able to use bitcoin and send to external wallets? I’ve tried probably 20 times, the front will scan but the back will not. so I can buy crypto and I can send it to other cash apps but I can’t send it to external wallets. Anybody got any advice?

**posted this again here because I prfer to purchase from G/L and Coinbase is kind of slow sometimes. Although the last three times I used it only took about 15 minutes to clear my bitcoin, I’d still rather have an option of cash out because it’s so easy
Use the Exodus app/wallet. I found it after having issues with cash app and it’s my go-to now for sure

This post isn’t shit talking, just mostly curious

For the record I can handle MCT, CSO, Mig etc perfectly fine.

Does anyone else get crippling pip from GL’s product? At first I figured it was just the test E raws, so I ordered Test C/P. Still pip. Primo = hobbling for days. Regardless if it’s MCT or CSO I have the same issue. I think the only product I’ve used that hasn’t left me fucked up was Masteron. No idea what is up because I have a pretty large chunk from him. Gave the cyp to a buddy he texted me with same issues asking wtf.

Inb4 “prop and primo are known for pip”
I can pin 3 ML’s prop from another source pain free, and 300mg/ml primo just fine.

Does anyone else get crippling pip from GL’s product? At first I figured it was just the test E raws, so I ordered Test C/P. Still pip. Primo = hobbling for days. Regardless if it’s MCT or CSO I have the same issue. I think the only product I’ve used that hasn’t left me inspired was Masteron. No idea wtf is up because I have a pretty large chunk from him

I can pin 3 ML’s prop from another source pain free, and 300mg/ml primo just fine.
I've never really gotten pip from anything besides prop from one source. I've injected gear from at least 10 different sources, brewed my own, and tried just about every carrier oil. Zero pip with GLs Mast E, TrenE, and Sust with MCT.

I wonder if some people are just more predisposed to get pip than others. I'm seemingly immune

I've never really gotten pip from anything besides prop from one source. I've injected gear from at least 10 different sources, brewed my own, and tried just about every carrier oil. Zero pip with GLs Mast E, TrenE, and Sust with MCT.

I wonder if some people are just more predisposed to get pip than others. I'm seemingly immune
Yeah it’s super weird because I’ve had zero issues in 6 years, but this cycle is crippling me.

Does anyone else get crippling pip from GL’s product? At first I figured it was just the test E raws, so I ordered Test C/P. Still pip. Primo = hobbling for days. Regardless if it’s MCT or CSO I have the same issue. I think the only product I’ve used that hasn’t left me fucked up was Masteron. No idea what is up because I have a pretty large chunk from him. Gave the cyp to a buddy he texted me with same issues asking wtf.

I've had bad pip from other brands with multiple different products. But I've tried goodlyfes test c, tren e, Mast e, npp. And honestly it's the smoothest stuff I've had. Zero pip with any of it, doin 2.5ml injections and no pip at all. Idk why u would be getting pip from it.

I've had bad pip from other brands with multiple different products. But I've tried goodlyfes test c, tren e, Mast e, npp. And honestly it's the smoothest stuff I've had. Zero pip with any of it, doin 2.5ml injections and no pip at all. Idk why u would be getting pip from it.
Yeah that’s why I’m confused. His mast e is perfectly fine but doing test/primo is fucking me up.

Yeah that’s why I’m confused. His mast e is perfectly fine but doing test/primo is fucking me up.
I've tried test e from other sources and it cripples me so I don't even bother with e anymore and primo I tried from three sources and it messed me up too so I gave up on it. well I might would try it from @GoodLyfe since everything else has been pip free.

Used his test C, Deca, EQ, and Tren in both MCT and GSO, no pip in any products. I avoid test E from any lab unless it’s pharma Westward.

Hey man! You’re not alone. Through trial and error I am a firm believer that the PREP negates the PIP. I’ve personally narrowed it down to a strict ritual and haven’t had an issue since. ALWAYS after a shower, ALWAYS warm the gear via candle warmer, ALWAYS massage site with a *clean* warm hand towel post-inject. Also specifically with Tren Ace, adding just a little bit of whatever else you’re running(it was test P and NPP for me) helps alot, almost night and day. Hope that can be of help in some way!

-Mendroza

Hey man! You’re not alone. Through trial and error I am a firm believer that the PREP negates the PIP. I’ve personally narrowed it down to a strict ritual and haven’t had an issue since. ALWAYS after a shower, ALWAYS warm the gear via candle warmer, ALWAYS massage site with a *clean* warm hand towel post-inject. Also specifically with Tren Ace, adding just a little bit of whatever else you’re running(it was test P and NPP for me) helps alot, almost night and day. Hope that can be of help in some way!

-Mendroza
Appreciate the response. Like I’ve said though I’ve been doing this a long time, have never had this reaction so I was curious if others running his primo had the same experience.

Appreciate the response. Like I’ve said though I’ve been doing this a long time, have never had this reaction so I was curious if others running his primo had the same experience.
It seems like you’ve had enough answers but I’ll throw my name in as well and say I have been running quite a bit of @GoodLyfe primo + Test C and I have not had any pip at all.

Actually currently waiting to order more as soon as Var is in stock ;)

This source… I message him at 2am my time and he responds within an hour, then he ships it out same day, and I check my mail to see the pack 3 days later. Not many packages arrive that fast to me. And the bottles are some nice eye candy, ohh and the oral suspension tastes yummy.
Thanks GL

Last edited:
Came off my cruise today. Injected GL's Test E (purchased it months ago before cruising, so probably his first batch?) dorsalglute. Been about 16 hours, a bit sore but nothing crazy. Been doing only VG's during cruise, so I'd chop it up to pinning a muscle that hasn't been pinned in a while.
What's up with people putting down test E? GL's test E raws came back at 98% purity. I can't imagine the test C to be that much more pure?

Anyone got any info on how much different absorption time/half lives might be between CSO and MCT? I want to give MCT a shot. The thinness and smoother pinning sound great in theory. My main concern would be if it affected how stable serum concentrations would be. The tradeoff for smoother pinning doesn't win out over more stable bloods in my book.
There's a study that shows test U in castor oil (the carrier oil used in Bayer Nebido) has a half life around 34 days vs in tea seed oil with a half life around 21 days. I wonder what the half life of test U in CSO and MCT would be...

Also, just to toss my 2 cents on the whole primo AI thing... My E2 is in the 50's cruising on 200mg test. My E2 is in the 30's on 500mg test and 400ng primo. Take that how you will.

Came off my cruise today. Injected GL's Test E (purchased it months ago before cruising, so probably his first batch?) dorsalglute. Been about 16 hours, a bit sore but nothing crazy. Been doing only VG's during cruise, so I'd chop it up to pinning a muscle that hasn't been pinned in a while.
What's up with people putting down test E? GL's test E raws came back at 98% purity. I can't imagine the test C to be that much more pure?

Anyone got any info on how much different absorption time/half lives might be between CSO and MCT? I want to give MCT a shot. The thinness and smoother pinning sound great in theory. My main concern would be if it affected how stable serum concentrations would be. The tradeoff for smoother pinning doesn't win out over more stable bloods in my book.
There's a study that shows test U in castor oil (the carrier oil used in Bayer Nebido) has a half life around 34 days vs in tea seed oil with a half life around 21 days. I wonder what the half life of test U in CSO and MCT would be...

Also, just to toss my 2 cents on the whole primo AI thing... My E2 is in the 50's cruising on 200mg test. My E2 is in the 30's on 500mg test and 400ng primo. Take that how you will.
Test e has been causing pip for years. Not isolated to one source.

How much you cruising on? I inject subq when trt'ing, I save my VG and delts for when I cycle and am using more volume than subq allows.