GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Arrived today. Very fast as usual and very quick responding time as usual. No PIP as usual, was very disappointed about this though. The people hyping up the PIP got my hopes up :(

Anyone have experience using GL's Test P and Mast P?
I've been using his Test P for a while. I'm on an every other day pin schedule along with his Tren A. Working as expected. Zero PIP, but then again in my 30 years of messing around with gear only Thaiger brand has ever given me any sort of PIP.

Much thanks. I have to figure out what Stan used and stick with that. I never pip'd on my soon to be ex boyfriend's shit.

Fullness? I like to look cut, so I assume it's a no go. Is it similar to MK-677 Sarm? That shit was fun. But I could easily eat half my fridge after working out on it.

Adrol anyone? How does it compare to other things?
I've done var and adrol. Adrol is more noticeable. 1st week I was thinking it was bunk. At 13 days in people were asking what I was on. A lot of water weight I'm assuming. I got slightly stronger on all my lifts. Day 15 now and I'm getting heartburn pretty regularly. Feel kind of "buzzed" at times, like a weird nervous energy. I definitely look more muscular since starting it.

I've done var and adrol. Adrol is more noticeable. 1st week I was thinking it was bunk. At 13 days in people were asking what I was on. A lot of water weight I'm assuming. I got slightly stronger on all my lifts. Day 15 now and I'm getting heartburn pretty regularly. Feel kind of "buzzed" at times, like a weird nervous energy. I definitely look more muscular since starting it.
Thanks for the feedback. Cut is the look I strive for. So I will skip it.

Much thanks. I have to figure out what Stan used and stick with that. I never pip'd on my soon to be ex boyfriend's shit.

Fullness? I like to look cut, so I assume it's a no go. Is it similar to MK-677 Sarm? That shit was fun. But I could easily eat half my fridge after working out on it.

Adrol anyone? How does it compare to other things?
I've always wanted to be the strongest guy in the gym. I always put that ahead of aesthetics and nothing was more effective for me than Anadrol 50 . I've used Halotestin, Cheque drops, ( always using Tren) and that stuff always gave me my greatest strength gains. Never had issues with tablets or capsules but the oral suspensions always make me nauseous.

Tried to use a bitcoin atm yesterday but no $ in wallet still... feel like I just lost $500
I've been using my regular online sites like Xcoins and Coinmamma and I've noticed times have been quite a bit longer in receiving funds to my wallet if that's any consolidation.

I've always wanted to be the strongest guy in the gym. I always put that ahead of aesthetics and nothing was more effective for me than Anadrol 50 . I've used Halotestin, Cheque drops, ( always using Tren) and that stuff always gave me my greatest strength gains. Never had issues with tablets or capsules but the oral suspensions always make me nauseous.
Out of curiosity did you grow up skinny or fat. I think I would have been ok, if I wasn't forced to eat everything on my plate as a child. Regardless, because I was fat, I prefer to be cut. Based on my theory, I assume you grew up thin.

Another lighting fast delivery.
2 days.
I'm excited to try the proviron. No idea what to expect other than what I've been reading.
25 mg daily for a few days to assess, then 50mg daily.
I'd love to be one of the responders that can get away with just 25.

Just throwing it out. Wallet issues not @GoodLyfe fault at all but he is definitely a way better experience than any other source I have had experience with already. If it all comes in and works like it should I highly recommend him already. I don't think anyone else would be as attentive and helpful in this situation

Another lighting fast delivery.
2 days.
I'm excited to try the proviron. No idea what to expect other than what I've been reading.
25 mg daily for a few days to assess, then 50mg daily.
I'd love to be one of the responders that can get away with just 25.
2 days? He may live across the street from you. Proviron definitely helps the libido.

2 days? He may live across the street from you. Proviron definitely helps the libido.
Well I use Trimix so my libido could be at zero and my dick will still get hard.
I wanted to try it just so see it it truly enhances the Deca/Tren/Test/Anavar I'm currently abusing

I don't do reviews but GL is on point. The bros and I have put in several orders and they all arrived within 3 days or less. All packing is top notch. Comms are 100. We are all redneck country folk who never do bloodwork because we are afraid they will tell us we need to stop eating bacon So no bloods but hella gains and morning boners ;) Once dude made a mathematical error and sent extras for his "mistake". Ive also gotten a bonus vial just for keeping the coin coming. GL 2024 "MAKE AMERCA SWOLE AGAIN" @GoodLyfe

I don't do reviews but GL is on point. The bros and I have put in several orders and they all arrived within 3 days or less. All packing is top notch. Comms are 100. We are all redneck country folk who never do bloodwork because we are afraid they will tell us we need to stop eating bacon So no bloods but hella gains and morning boners ;) Once dude made a mathematical error and sent extras for his "mistake". Ive also gotten a bonus vial just for keeping the coin coming. GL 2024 "MAKE AMERCA SWOLE AGAIN" @GoodLyfe
Send pics of morning boners, so we believe you, not because we are gay.