GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Another successful TD with lighting fast T/A.

Love the vacuum sealing. @GoodLyfe if I sent you some flank steak and my famous marinade, could you vacuum seal it for me and reship back so I can throw it on the grill?

Wow. Just wow. Touchdown. I'm not home so will open then. But got word from my chilli it is there.
Well worth dealing with the bitcoin issue to figure it all out. Can't wait to start on the 25th. May pin his sust tomorrow of pcom

Is it unheard of to have certain muscles react differently to different carrier oils? My glutes can take mct just fine but sometimes my delts and definitely my quads get swelling and pip after mct injection.
If I use a thicker oil i’ve noticed it’ll leave a little painless lump in my delt. Zero issues if I inject in quads or VG tho. MCT works fine anywhere for me.

Dude I would legit give you lbs of grass fed beef or lamb for gear if you were close enough. I'd give you some every order just as an extra tip because service is so good.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Goodlyfe, I’ve ordered a few packs from him this summer and the longest T/A was 3 days. Tren A is so good shit’s got me thinkin people are out to get me haha. Don’t know why anyone would order from anywhere else to be honest!

I may have looked into getting raws last week. No eta though
shimmy shimmy ya ol dirty bastard GIF

Okay guys, I gotta be the bad guy for a minute. I have gotten 6 emails today from guys asking for tracking because it’s been 3 days and no pack landed yet. Please, trust that it’s on the way. If I say it’s gonna ship out within 24 hours….it shipped within 24 hrs. In the rare instance that an order slips through the cracks, I am happy to provide ship info after 7 days if you haven’t received your pack.

Keep in mind sometimes tracking won’t update for a few days then all of a sudden it’s “out for delivery”. Once I blue box it, I have no control anymore.

Thank you for your patience.