GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I’m considering moving from CSO to GSO. Please let me know what you guys think.
Hmm. . .my experience with GSO is that it is a lot thicker and fights me to get through the syringe, even when heated. Not sure what other folks have experienced. Ultimately, I am going to buy GL products because they are the best.

Same. MCT has been solid. The CSO mixed with Pharma test was a little thiccc, with MCT it’s fine.
MCT is the thinnest, but why does it matter? Most of you guys use thick needles 25-27g, I use 29-30g and have no problems getting any oil through.

MCT is the thinnest, but why does it matter? Most of you guys use thick needles 25-27g, I use 29-30g and have no problems getting any oil through.
It matters because most guys here prefer MCT. I would argue GL probably sells more of his MCT line compared to his CSO. I don’t have an issue with either of them. I only said some of the guys who I know what use GL prefer MCT when mixing multiple compounds. Test alone in CSO/GSO for TRT I prefer over MCT.

It matters because most guys here prefer MCT. I would argue GL probably sells more of his MCT line compared to his CSO. I don’t have an issue with either of them. I only said some of the guys who I know what use GL prefer MCT when mixing multiple compounds. Test alone in CSO/GSO for TRT I prefer over MCT.
I get that MCT is the most popular, but just because something is popular doesn't mean we shouldn't be asking why it's popular. The why is because it's the thinnest common option, because guys are unaware they can get a mug warmer for $13 https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-Warmer-Office-MWBLKPDQ-RB/dp/B000CO89T8 and put even the thickest oil vial on it and in 3 minutes have a CC flow through a 30g in seconds.

The why not is because I don't know a single person who isn't somewhat allergic to MCT. 10% like me will get PIP so bad that it can't be used at all. But even the people I know who can tolerate it, still get a ton more PIP from MCT than natural carrier oils. MCT oil itself is a solvent, and acts as one directly against your body's tissue -- it will always produce some level of PIP; people just think minor PIP is normal, when in actuality you shouldn't feel anything at all.

people just think minor PIP is normal, when in actuality you shouldn't feel anything at all.
I dont get much pip in general , But what about people who get pip from vaccinations n such? I once got a antibiotics shot in my ass at the doctor's and weirdly that shit gave me more pip then when i shoot some gear in my ass. So i mean i think getting pip is pretty normal Its most definitely the compounds and reaction too the body each person has.