GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Yo Goodlyfe so are you in the weed business too? might have too go visit this place soon so i can start living the Goodlyfe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221025-081836_Weedmaps.jpg
    Screenshot_20221025-081836_Weedmaps.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 104
I get that MCT is the most popular, but just because something is popular doesn't mean we shouldn't be asking why it's popular. The why is because it's the thinnest common option, because guys are unaware they can get a mug warmer for $13 https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-Warmer-Office-MWBLKPDQ-RB/dp/B000CO89T8 and put even the thickest oil vial on it and in 3 minutes have a CC flow through a 30g in seconds.

The why not is because I don't know a single person who isn't somewhat allergic to MCT. 10% like me will get PIP so bad that it can't be used at all. But even the people I know who can tolerate it, still get a ton more PIP from MCT than natural carrier oils. MCT oil itself is a solvent, and acts as one directly against your body's tissue -- it will always produce some level of PIP; people just think minor PIP is normal, when in actuality you shouldn't feel anything at all.
Did you just say MCT oil will ALWAYS produce PIP and acts AGAINST your body's tissue?

Outside of you trying to recreate a mid-term election rally for GSO vs. MCT which literally no one gives a shit about, the above statement is probably the most retarded generalization I've ever seen on carriers, and the shit that MCT acts against tissue is flat out false.

Now that that's clear, you idiots can continue crying about PIP while I go and fuck every single one of your mothers.

Did you just say MCT oil will ALWAYS produce PIP and acts AGAINST your body's tissue?

Outside of you trying to recreate a mid-term election rally for GSO vs. MCT which literally no one gives a shit about, the above statement is probably the most retarded generalization I've ever seen on carriers, and the shit that MCT acts against tissue is flat out false.

Now that that's clear, you idiots can continue crying about PIP while I go and fuck every single one of your mothers.
Yes, it is a solvent (albeit a weak one) and all solvents produce some level of PIP for the very reason that your tissue becomes the solute.

I get that MCT is the most popular, but just because something is popular doesn't mean we shouldn't be asking why it's popular. The why is because it's the thinnest common option, because guys are unaware they can get a mug warmer for $13 https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-Warmer-Office-MWBLKPDQ-RB/dp/B000CO89T8 and put even the thickest oil vial on it and in 3 minutes have a CC flow through a 30g in seconds.

The why not is because I don't know a single person who isn't somewhat allergic to MCT. 10% like me will get PIP so bad that it can't be used at all. But even the people I know who can tolerate it, still get a ton more PIP from MCT than natural carrier oils. MCT oil itself is a solvent, and acts as one directly against your body's tissue -- it will always produce some level of PIP; people just think minor PIP is normal, when in actuality you shouldn't feel anything at all.
Who the fuck wants to bother with a mug warmer every time they go to pin. I pin EOD and I know I’m not trying to do that shit! I never get pip from GL’s oils and I’ve only gotten MCT. He never even said he’s considering replacing MCT, he said CSO. If you don’t like MCT he has another option, and he is specifically asking whether he should change it or not, so there you go man, let him know. I like his MCT oils and it’s apparent that so don’t many other guys here.

I kind of give a shit because I prefer his MCT, and he never even asked about replacing MCT.

That said, right on man I’ve never gotten any pip in almost 2 years, I don’t know what these assholes are going on about…

Placed my first order insane fast TA, everything looks good. Been using the same 2 sources for the last 5 years excited to try some new stuff.