GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I don’t know if I’m 1 of the unlucky ones or if I just simply was off target and to deep with my glute injection.

I got GL Test E with some dbol just to try out. I’ve been alternating left and right glutes every 4 days. I normally go for grape seed oil or Mct but I decided to try out the cso. Unfortunately I didn’t see the reviews until after I sent my coin lol. I’ve been getting a little pip with every shot but nothing crazy and not the worst I’ve experienced in the past. I’ve noticed that it’s worse in my left
Glute for some reason.

Anyways the pip usually last about 2 days
the Test E (cso) that I’ve noticed and again usually worse on the left glute. The last time I injected the left was over a week and I still can’t put my left sock on with struggling for my life lmao.

It’s just strange that’s it’s worse on my left side. I jsit did an injection yesterday on the right side but I mixed it with some of Stan’s sust which I believe is Mct. I seemed to have just a small amount of pip but only lasted 2 hours so might as well say it was non existent.

With that said can someone share their opinion with me. Did I jsit fuck up with my aim or should I just stay away from CSO??

Again every injection has had minimal pip but left side lasting a little longer however most recent injection on left side is almost crippling and going on a week now. I’ve had almost no pip at all on my right side. Nothing lasting more than a day and not even close to crippling.

I don’t know if I’m 1 of the unlucky ones or if I just simply was off target and to deep with my glute injection.

I got GL Test E with some dbol just to try out. I’ve been alternating left and right glutes every 4 days. I normally go for grape seed oil or Mct but I decided to try out the cso. Unfortunately I didn’t see the reviews until after I sent my coin lol. I’ve been getting a little pip with every shot but nothing crazy and not the worst I’ve experienced in the past. I’ve noticed that it’s worse in my left
Glute for some reason.

Anyways the pip usually last about 2 days
the Test E (cso) that I’ve noticed and again usually worse on the left glute. The last time I injected the left was over a week and I still can’t put my left sock on with struggling for my life lmao.

It’s just strange that’s it’s worse on my left side. I jsit did an injection yesterday on the right side but I mixed it with some of Stan’s sust which I believe is Mct. I seemed to have just a small amount of pip but only lasted 2 hours so might as well say it was non existent.

With that said can someone share their opinion with me. Did I jsit fuck up with my aim or should I just stay away from CSO??

Again every injection has had minimal pip but left side lasting a little longer however most recent injection on left side is almost crippling and going on a week now. I’ve had almost no pip at all on my right side. Nothing lasting more than a day and not even close to crippling.
Ps- Injection sight is slightly bruised but not hot, red or swollen that much. I tiny welt at most.

Oh and besides this little issue the gear is doing its job. No complaints there. I’ve added almsot 10 lbs in about 3 weeks. The DBol seems to be pretty potent.

I’m not talking shit in any way. I understand that just bcuz Bob had no issues with CSO doesn’t mean that I won’t and vice versus. I’m very happy with overall service and potency of the product. I just want another opinion. I’d say I should never by anything CSO again. Honestly I’m probably just gonna reorder with grape or mct.

Last edited:
Ps- Injection sight is slightly bruised but not hot, red or swollen that much. I tiny welt at most.

Oh and besides this little issue the gear is doing its job. No complaints there. I’ve added almsot 10 lbs in about 3 weeks. The DBol seems to be pretty potent.

I’m not talking shit in any way. I understand that just bcuz Bob had no issues with CSO doesn’t mean that I won’t and vice versus. I’m very happy with overall service and potency of the product. I just want another opinion. I’d say I should never by anything CSO again. Honestly I’m probably just gonna reorder with grape or mct.
Are you left handed or right handed? Which side historically have you pinned the most? When you pin glutes do you generally pin "high and outside"? Could be too close to your sciatic, could be pinning into built up scar tissue. Have you tried pinning the ventroglute and do you get the same reaction?

Have you used MCT before with no issues? If so, why bother even trying CSO out?

DHB 100 in mct will be available in the next several days. I will update pastebin when it’s ready. A sample has been sent for testing.

Https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Just a heads up I will be taking some time off for the holidays. No shipping the week of Dec 19-26.
I will still collect email orders at my leisure but the soonest your pack will ship is Dec 27.
I will post this on my pastebin and send another reminder as we get closer to that time.
Unacceptable.
Totally unacceptable.

Ordered December 1st, pack arrived December 6th very quick shipping. Can’t speak on quality of gear as I have not used goodlyfe before this was my first order. Test/EQ/NPP so far so good cycle starts Monday. Thanks goodlyfe!!

Attachments

• 1C8E8939-E275-49E2-8A79-383C3E4C0C79.jpeg
    1C8E8939-E275-49E2-8A79-383C3E4C0C79.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79