GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

All these guys crying out and groveling at their knees for sale prices remind me so much of desperate Stride Rite mom's.

@GoodLyfe be happy that you don't have a customer service call center. You would be able to smell the whining tears right through the phone.

Black Friday Sale

This sale will have 2 levels

Level 1: 10am - 1 pm est.
Orders received on Friday 11/25 between 10am and 1pm est will get 20% off.**

**excludes kits, Indian meds, and Semaglutide
Kits will be $115 from 10-1 est
Indian meds 10% off from 10-1 est
Semaglutide will be $125 from 10-1 est

Level 2: 1:01pm - 3 pm est.
Anabolic orders from 1:01- 3pm est will get 10% off.
(Kits, Indian meds, and Sema are normal price after 1pm est.)

Please follow these instructions
1) Sold out items cannot be purchased for a future shipment
2) I may sell out of something during the sale. See bullet point 1
3)Have your bitcoin ready to send. Your order must be paid within 8 hrs
4) If you don’t include ship info with your order, I will not reply. Please send order and ship info in one single email.
5) I can guarantee tomorrow will be an extremely busy day for me. Don’t be alarmed if it takes me some time to reply to your email. Your time stamp of your email will dictate what sale you get, not my response time. So if you email me at 1258 and I dont reply till 2pm, you will still get the 20% off.

And lastly, please allow me a few extra days to get packs out. The influx of volume will need to be handled accordingly.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you!

I have added some GSO oils to my list. I am hoping for test results next week.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

(My list may update tomorrow if my shipments come in. Just refresh the pastebin to see a current list)​

What about order minimum? If I order say test cyp x 5 it puts me at 175, but with 20% off that’s 140. Would you still accept this?

Thank you

@GoodLyfe Figures.... I planned on placing an order with you, and bought crypto, but it'll be a week before I am allowed to transfer it out of the exchange...
If you have the cash and a coinstar machine close by you can buy bitcoin. You’ll receive a voucher to redeem using coinme app/wallet. Redeem on coinme app and bitcoin is available instantly

Black Friday Sale

This sale will have 2 levels

Level 1: 10am - 1 pm est.
Orders received on Friday 11/25 between 10am and 1pm est will get 20% off.**

**excludes kits, Indian meds, and Semaglutide
Kits will be $115 from 10-1 est
Indian meds 10% off from 10-1 est
Semaglutide will be $125 from 10-1 est

Level 2: 1:01pm - 3 pm est.
Anabolic orders from 1:01- 3pm est will get 10% off.
(Kits, Indian meds, and Sema are normal price after 1pm est.)

Please follow these instructions
1) Sold out items cannot be purchased for a future shipment
2) I may sell out of something during the sale. See bullet point 1
3)Have your bitcoin ready to send. Your order must be paid within 8 hrs
4) If you don’t include ship info with your order, I will not reply. Please send order and ship info in one single email.
5) I can guarantee tomorrow will be an extremely busy day for me. Don’t be alarmed if it takes me some time to reply to your email. Your time stamp of your email will dictate what sale you get, not my response time. So if you email me at 1258 and I dont reply till 2pm, you will still get the 20% off.

And lastly, please allow me a few extra days to get packs out. The influx of volume will need to be handled accordingly.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you!

I have added some GSO oils to my list. I am hoping for test results next week.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

(My list may update tomorrow if my shipments come in. Just refresh the pastebin to see a current list)​
Will the 20% off include the shipping cost as well?

Is anyone else interested in getting tne?
@GoodLyfe is this something that you would consider to start carrying?
I've asked him before and he says if people start bringing a demand for it, he would consider TNE/Suspension. I take TNE for preworkout sometimes if I want the extra boost to kill my muscles, or if I'm a bit tired and need a boost.

Well shit. Decided to unplug and spend time w/the family - LOOK WHAT THAT GOT ME!!! :cool:;)

J/K - I'll catch the next sale. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

PS - Test No Ester. Oh hellz yes!!