GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Do you plan on bringing back hcg ever? Or any other fertility peptides and such? I gotta do some research to find a source for those type of drugs. For all my gear needs I been using goodlyfe but come summer time I'm gonna have to come off or at least a trt dosage isn't of a cruise to try and get the wifey pregnant again. About 2 years ago I got my wife prego on test and deca but I was using hcg. Then the trt clinics stopped prescribing hcg. So curious if anyone has a protocol to try and get fertility and fsh up without coming off completely thanks for any info!
If I can find quality hcg that is affordable, yes. But so far I’m striking out.
No plans for other peptides

More than a handful of orders from GL, all less than 5 day TA, great communication, all that jazz.

Thanks for taller bottles filled to the neck too, everyone loves a few extra squirts of juice!

Actually shocked how fast my order came. Ordered last friday and arrived today on monday. It arrived so fast I was actually confused what the package was I had delivered to my place because I wasn’t expecting it for another 4-5 days or so. Easily the quickest supplier I’ve ordered from in terms of delivery time as well as response time when placing the order and paying. Now just to wait two weeks to actually start my cycle lol

My order came in less than 5 days, and was well packed. I went with CSO and injections are smooth, no pip, no welts. Unlike the Sigma Sust I got from Aplha, that shit hurt! Couldn't sit on my ass for 3 days.
At 50+ I just go TRT dose now, so i doubt i'll get bloodwork done and if I did, it really wouldn't prove much at TRT dose?

My order came in less than 5 days, and was well packed. I went with CSO and injections are smooth, no pip, no welts. Unlike the Sigma Sust I got from Aplha, that shit hurt! Couldn't sit on my ass for 3 days.
At 50+ I just go TRT dose now, so i doubt i'll get bloodwork done and if I did, it really wouldn't prove much at TRT dose?
Thanks for the review! Bloods, imo, are always beneficial. If not for the validity of my product it’s good to know where a trt dose puts your levels.

I forgot the password to my old account and haven’t been on here in about a year now. Ordered 11/18, received today. I would have got it sooner but they sent it to the wrong city initially. Thanks GL.

I’ve had an enormous amount of email requests for a Black Friday sale. I have told many of you no, but it seems that’s what the masses want so I will be having a sale. If you emailed me asking for a sale and then placed an order after I told you I wasn’t having a sale….shoot me an email please. I want to be fair. Also, I keep emails for 10 days so no funny business talkin about “yo, I ordered after you said no sale.” ;)

Rules: I will announce the sale tomorrow :)

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. If you are having a rough time right now I hope tomorrow brings you joy of some sort.

This is also a good time to say thank you. Y’all have really shown me a whole lot of love and I am very grateful for all of my customers. Thank you for helping make GL successful, even after some bumps in the road.

I’ve had an enormous amount of email requests for a Black Friday sale. I have told many of you no, but it seems that’s what the masses want so I will be having a sale. If you emailed me asking for a sale and then placed an order after I told you I wasn’t having a sale….shoot me an email please. I want to be fair. Also, I keep emails for 10 days so no funny business talkin about “yo, I ordered after you said no sale.” ;)

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. If you are having a rough time right now I hope tomorrow brings you joy of some sort.

This is also a good time to say thank you. Y’all have really shown me a whole lot of love and I am very grateful for all of my customers. Thank you for helping make GL successful, even after some bumps in the road.
A black Friday sale?
9e9.gif

The hero we don't deserve

You're a good dude, that's for sure.

Mutual!! Thanks for being DAT DUDE

Godlyfe.

Don't make us wait until tomorrow...

After using it for a while, I must say that GLs HGH is a game changer for me. I also must say that I never had HGH before GL, so he basically took my virginity. I also used GLs tren in a low dose (like 1/2 a ML) and it's definitely legit. How do I know? The boners are non-stop. My strength and physique has changed for the better.