GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Have been curious about that as well. Wondering if I should place an MCT order, my three injection sites are slowly healing from the CSO but they BLEW up, huge welts, very painful for over a week. Was first time trying CSO and I seemed to have developed a reaction after 3 weeks of smooth sailing. You think MCT would be G2g for me based on your reaction?
I just sent you a pm

Probably a dumb question but say some one has 50 mg DBol capsules but would like to split into 2 doses daily. Is it okay to pour the powder in into some water and drink it?

Probably a dumb question but say some one has 50 mg DBol capsules but would like to split into 2 doses daily. Is it okay to pour the powder in into some water and drink it?
I dont see why not. Just remix the dry contents of the full capsule once you dump it out to make sure there is even distribution of raws vs filler. Then split it evenly in two equal parts. It may clump in plain water though.

I dont see why not. Just remix the dry contents of the full capsule once you dump it out to make sure there is even distribution of raws vs filler. Then split it evenly in two equal parts. It may clump in plain water though.
as long as it doesn’t effect the ingredient, that’s fine with me. Just don’t feel like making 100 caps. Lol.

I guess the better question is…does it really make a huge difference in whether I split the doses. Ive always tried to split the doses into 2-3 through out the day since half life is so short.

Have been curious about that as well. Wondering if I should place an MCT order, my three injection sites are slowly healing from the CSO but they BLEW up, huge welts, very painful for over a week. Was first time trying CSO and I seemed to have developed a reaction after 3 weeks of smooth sailing. You think MCT would be G2g for me based on your reaction?
Just my 2 cents, but I'd never inject something like cottonseed oil into my body. MCT or GSO are the only oils I would use.

Why not? Even pharma Cyp is in CSO and it’s probably the smoothest.
I get that's why people like it, because it's a very smooth injection. My problem is with the toxicity of the oil itself, the way it's made/processed, etc. If I wouldn't eat said oil (I understand there's a difference between food grade and pharma grade), then I certainly wouldn't inject it into my body. Again, that's just my opinion.

Sounds like a similar reaction. MCT agrees with me a lot better, no pip, I’d think you’d get similar results. I couldn’t even tell where I injected the day after with MCT, that much of a difference.

Customer Jano test. He said he’s not active on any forums so he doesn’t have any credibility. He gave me permission to post. He claimed his credit today, I’m assuming that’s why I didn’t have the report before today. I debated on posting this because of the older date and also the fact that my brand is not listed on the report but either way, take it or leave it. F0A03F91-AF5B-4911-A59E-4F167C6D2104.png

Your hematocrit and hemoglobin is really low for being on that much gear. Even if this is post phlebotomy, it’s still low. I have to dump a pint every 8 weeks to keep mine in range in trt.
You can use grapefruit seed extract once a day and naringin on top of that if you want to double down. My hematocrit went down to middle of reference range after a few weeks. Now I am personally questioning if I need to donate regularly anymore.

You can use grapefruit seed extract once a day and naringin on top of that if you want to double down. My hematocrit went down to middle of reference range after a few weeks. Now I am personally questioning if I need to donate regularly anymore.
Yeah I have had success with grapefruit seed extract. Lowers my numbers by a few points.

Do you plan on bringing back hcg ever? Or any other fertility peptides and such? I gotta do some research to find a source for those type of drugs. For all my gear needs I been using goodlyfe but come summer time I'm gonna have to come off or at least a trt dosage isn't of a cruise to try and get the wifey pregnant again. About 2 years ago I got my wife prego on test and deca but I was using hcg. Then the trt clinics stopped prescribing hcg. So curious if anyone has a protocol to try and get fertility and fsh up without coming off completely thanks for any info!

Sponsors

Latest posts