GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

It’s generic that comes in a vial just like gh. You can mix it according to your preference.

Semaglutide=semiglutide
Any pics? Is it QSC brand cuz I'm already taking that I don't want to order something I'm already taking. I gave been trying a few different ones in the last few months

Last edited:
Absolutely fucking not qsc brand
Thanks for the reply I might give it a try soon. I just noticed it tested exactly the same as the QSC brand. I have noticed it's becoming more available here lately. Was looking on this Chinese app ...I'm not sure if it can be trusted though lol. There's about 100 sellers selling it in the GH vials in the same white box with the blue caps.

Last edited:
Very excited to try your new GSO oils. Have been taking the CSO primo and test and believe they don’t agree with me, after a few weeks of smooth injections, they started swelling up, inflamed sites, very painful, red and hot. Will have to discontinue primo until I can get hands on some GSO vials, which is a shame because I was doing amazing on your primo and test aside from these physical reactions. Primo keeping my e2 in check and rarely having to take an AI running alongside 500 test (I aromatize fairly easily), great vascularity kept even in a 500-800 calorie surplus. Have been reading up on semaglutide for past few months and will be ordering some for the cut, alongside your GSO stock when it’s released. Great customer service and thanks for problem solving with me regarding the PIP issues. Weird that I started reacting poorly after 3 weeks of smooth sailing

Thanks for the reply I might give it a try soon. I just noticed it tested exactly the same as the QSC brand. I have noticed it's becoming more available here lately. Was looking on this Chinese app ...I'm not sure if it can be trusted though lol. There's about 100 sellers selling it in the GH vials in the same white box with the blue caps.
In all honesty, it all may come from the same factory, I don’t know the answer to that. Buuuut, I get it from one of my usual vendors.

@buzzingonaas I am vialing up most of the cso I have brewed up this week. That does include TC and Primo. However, the Primo didn’t make the cut for the stack of samples I already sent off to Jano before his winter break so that will have to be tested closer to the new year. I think I have a general idea of how to brew it though ;)

@buzzingonaas I am vialing up most of the cso I have brewed up this week. That does include TC and Primo. However, the Primo didn’t make the cut for the stack of samples I already sent off to Jano before his winter break so that will have to be tested closer to the new year. I think I have a general idea of how to brew it though ;)
Primo in gso :D:D:D:D

It will still be 200mg per ml right?

After discussing my pip and issues with primo cso further with GL, I think it would be fair to address the fact that I have several health problems in the realm of allergies and inflammation. So my insane pip and reaction to the cso is likely my own body being weird. I mean I am still injecting it, so not worried about it personally but others would likely not have to worry about what I have had. It’s not the gear. Test mct and hgh from GL have had no pip at all.

After discussing my pip and issues with primo cso further with GL, I think it would be fair to address the fact that I have several health problems in the realm of allergies and inflammation. So my insane pip and reaction to the cso is likely my own body being weird. I mean I am still injecting it, so not worried about it personally but others would likely not have to worry about what I have had. It’s not the gear. Test mct and hgh from GL have had no pip at all.
Thanks for the clarification Nord. I appreciate it.

1st pack ordered on Thursday. It arrived yesterday! I’ve really been wasting my time with other sources in this board. I’m
Very impressed with the fast communication and lighting speed TA. 2 out of 3 so far!!! We will see about quality in the next coming weeks.

Have been curious about that as well. Wondering if I should place an MCT order, my three injection sites are slowly healing from the CSO but they BLEW up, huge welts, very painful for over a week. Was first time trying CSO and I seemed to have developed a reaction after 3 weeks of smooth sailing. You think MCT would be G2g for me based on your reaction?

Sponsors

Latest posts