GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

When you do it that way do you feel any different? I can see it keeping your level stable and less oil pinned at once.
I do it everyday mainly because of the volume of oil you have to inject. I like to use half inch needles so I personally don’t want to go over 1 ml per injection because for me it could be too much and leak into subQ and I’ll get a lump or pip sometimes.

I do it everyday mainly because of the volume of oil you have to inject. I like to use half inch needles so I personally don’t want to go over 1 ml per injection because for me it could be too much and leak into subQ and I’ll get a lump or pip sometimes.
Same exact reason I do it too. That and it's just part of my morning ritual. Impossible to miss a shot that way. That and I'm also injecting NPP so I might as well load everything up in the same syringe.

Any reviews on Primo fellas. Hope to start next week. Thanks
Too early to tell results, going to use in replacement of an ai (using blood work to dial in ratio of test to primo).

I had insanely bad pip but likely due to cso. Had softball size pip from first injection, it was purple and red hot but clearly not an infection as it is healing slowly. I can see each injection from the last week but each is smaller than the last injection, so I’m sticking with it (pun intended).

Thanks for the feedback. A few questions if you don’t mind.

1) what makes you think you have an abscess?
2) have you used cottonseed oil in the past?
3) which carriers have you used in the past?
4)do you typically inject the delts?

Thanks man
1) doctor said it was a small one and prescribed antibiotics which luckily shrunk it down
2) yes from pharma, haven't got a reaction from that in this way, nor ever before from any UGL
3) MCT, grapeseed and cottonseed
4) yep, almost 2 years of injecting delt every day

I'm not trying to start something with your business. Your semaglutide for my friend worked great and no issue.

The test C PIP is 2/10, and had the abcess issue which may just be up to luck. The test E PIP however is horrendous 8/10 my delt is still sore, worse pain from that stuff than the infected abscess.

Never mix water-based injectables with oil-based.
Huh? Been mixing them for years. Works better actually because sometimes water based gear isn’t micronized super fine so mixing with oil makes it flow like the salmon of Capistrano. In fact, anytime I want to pin Aquatest or TNE I will add a CC of oil based vitamin B12 with it.