GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

This is my blood work with 42.85mg of Test C, 42.85 mg of Primo, and 28.57mg of NPP injected daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112-080608_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221112-080608_Samsung Notes.jpg
    763.2 KB · Views: 90
1) doctor said it was a small one and prescribed antibiotics which luckily shrunk it down
2) yes from pharma, haven't got a reaction from that in this way, nor ever before from any UGL
3) MCT, grapeseed and cottonseed
4) yep, almost 2 years of injecting delt every day

I'm not trying to start something with your business. Your semaglutide for my friend worked great and no issue.

The test C PIP is 2/10, and had the abcess issue which may just be up to luck. The test E PIP however is horrendous 8/10 my delt is still sore, worse pain from that stuff than the infected abscess.
Thanks for the reply dude.
I am 100% confident it’s not a sterility issue. Maybe the type of cso I use doesn’t agree with you?

Yea, Test E in general is no secret regarding pip. I don’t know why people still order it if they have never used it before (not saying that’s you).

I’ve only had the Semaglutide for sale since Nov 4th, to say it’s working well is a little premature I would think. How many injections has your friend done? Hopefully not more than 1 up to this point.

I had no issues at all with the primo in CSO. I get everything in CSO from GL and never had pip with anything. I do shallow IM injections with a slin pin.

Want to start primo with Test C once my stuff comes in. I’m already on 200 of test a week for TRT. Going to increase to 400 and start primo at 400. Should I front load the primo to get it going faster ? Never tried primo in the past .

Gotta report pack received 4 days after confirmation also pretty sure I probably would've gotten it in 3 if not for the holiday. Impressive. Will start tomorrow, can't wait

Thanks for the reply dude.
I am 100% confident it’s not a sterility issue. Maybe the type of cso I use doesn’t agree with you?

Yea, Test E in general is no secret regarding pip. I don’t know why people still order it if they have never used it before (not saying that’s you).

I’ve only had the Semaglutide for sale since Nov 4th, to say it’s working well is a little premature I would think. How many injections has your friend done? Hopefully not more than 1 up to this point.
I've used test E before with no issues. The problem is your supplier.

The Semaglutide is great! He's done 2 injections since he splits into 0.25mg twice a week, the medication is more powerful this way at the same dose. It is extremely effective at suppressing appetite.

I've used test E before with no issues. The problem is your supplier.

The Semaglutide is great! He's done 2 injections since he splits into 0.25mg twice a week, the medication is more powerful this way at the same dose. It is extremely effective at suppressing appetite.
This Semaglutide is wild. I have a family member down 8lbs in the first week. She had a pretty bad upset stomach for the first couple days but seems to be doing just fine now.

Want to start primo with Test C once my stuff comes in. I’m already on 200 of test a week for TRT. Going to increase to 400 and start primo at 400. Should I front load the primo to get it going faster ? Never tried primo in the past .
There’s no good reason to frontload primo. The effects of that particular compound are subtle and having stable levels faster probably helps, but to what degree you’d notice is a matter of speculation. Since the process of muscle growth is slow and requires time more than anything else, I don’t see the need to load yourself up with oil all at once in the hopes of defying the space-time continuum.

That sounds like crashed estrogen to me if you front load the Primo. Have you run at this 1:1 ratio before?

I had no issues at all with the primo in CSO. I get everything in CSO from GL and never had pip with anything. I do shallow IM injections with a slin pin.
That’s crazy. I am using cso but never again after these next 6 months.

I was having the worst pip from it, messed with sleep, could see the first lump through my shirt and sweatshirt. Was worried first but it went from golf ball size up to softball back down to peanut size and barely hurts anymore (9 days so far). I kept injecting eod and leaving smaller and smaller lumps all over my body, today was the 5th injection and I’m not having any pain so far.

I was even sent a bottle of test mct and now I know mct and gso are my go to carrier oils. Too poor to redo my order so rocking with the cso.

Also using a heating pad on skin before and to warm up the primo is highly recommended.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce I will be moving from cso to GSO. I have already made several compounds and sent to Jano for testing. I should have those results by end of next week. Cso will be discontinued as I run out of what’s in stock.

Also, for you lucky ones that got the tall bottles filled to the neck, those were 14-14.5 ml fills. I am going to go back to filling to 12 ml fyi.

Have a good week!