GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Looking good brother. I'd look at every other option before going to insulin use. Scary stuff that requires monitoring to be safe.
Thank you, and exactly. I research everything to exhaustion before going that route. I might try and see how a low dose long acting insulin protocol would affect me

What are u using for estro control. U look dry as fuck for all the wet compounds your running. Look great!!
Well normally at this dose I run Aromasin at 25mg E3D AND Caber 2x a week.
I had to up the Aromasin to ED for a couple weeks due to the DBOL, seemed to aromatize more aggressive than past use. Back down to EOD still until it clears.
With that being said I also never have alot of water retention, my body doesn't hold it for some reason

The Mast was great. Ran it at 200mg eod with test tren var and Winny during prep. Worked great. Best look to date
Awesome man. I have ran his var before. Good results. Very similar to when I got prescription grade var. I've never ran mast before. Figured when I run it I'll first start it at maybe 400mg a week to see how my body reacts. I know of the hardening effect. Did you get more vascular? Strength gains and increased libido? Also do you drop your adex dose when you run the mast?

Awesome man. I have ran his var before. Good results. Very similar to when I got prescription grade var. I've never ran mast before. Figured when I run it I'll first start it at maybe 400mg a week to see how my body reacts. I know of the hardening effect. Did you get more vascular? Strength gains and increased libido? Also do you drop your adex dose when you run the mast?
I was in prep for a show, so yes vascularity comes as part of that, but strength tapers off as you near the show and libido is pretty much gone in the later stages of prep lol. Being in prep we still used adex, however that's for a specific scenario, if you're not getting ready for a show definitely go by blood work as to whether or not you need an ai

Well normally at this dose I run Aromasin at 25mg E3D AND Caber 2x a week.
I had to up the Aromasin to ED for a couple weeks due to the DBOL, seemed to aromatize more aggressive than past use. Back down to EOD still until it clears.
With that being said I also never have alot of water retention, my body doesn't hold it for some reason
What do you think about adding a primo or eq to a high test run maybe over a gram and dbol ?
Just for the estro control no other reason really

What do you think about adding a primo or eq to a high test run maybe over a gram and dbol ?
Just for the estro control no other reason reall
Oh yeah it's a great way to control estrogen. High dose primo almost crashes my E2 but I completely avoid AIs. EQ was amazing for fullness and AI but made me antsy like a mf. Ill run it again at some point with a lower dose. This cycle I just wanted to run the 'feel good' bulk compounds.

List

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
Alright so apparently this beautiful man (they/them/xer/xey) sells Semiglutide now? I've been wanting to try it. I'm also clinically retarded. Someone school me on how to take this shit, reconstitute (????) it, etc, like I'm a complete idiot (I am). Unless I just pin it straight into the tip like Tren...

Alright so apparently this beautiful man (they/them/xer/xey) sells Semiglutide now? I've been wanting to try it. I'm also clinically retarded. Someone school me on how to take this shit, reconstitute (????) it, etc, like I'm a complete idiot (I am). Unless I just pin it straight into the tip like Tren...
Novo Nordisk has a dosing protocol on the Wegovy website. But the short version is:

Month 1: .25mg once per week
Month 2: .5mg once per week
Month 3: 1mg once per week
Month 4: 1.7mg once per week
Month 5 and beyond: 2.4mg once per week

Now for your purposes you can change that a little bit. You can stay at that starting dose for two weeks instead of four. Or if it’s working well you can stay there longer. Same with all the other doses. The key is starting low, even if you don’t get much out of it the first few weeks.

Oh yeah it's a great way to control estrogen. High dose primo almost crashes my E2 but I completely avoid AIs. EQ was amazing for fullness and AI but made me antsy like a mf. Ill run it again at some point with a lower dose. This cycle I just wanted to run the 'feel good' bulk compounds.
Do you think the increasing sensitivity to E2 from the nand, along with running test higher than primo is enough to offset the lowering of the E2?

That’s on Test U . How do you like that form of test ? Have been on Test c more than 10 years now . Thought of changing it to see if there would be any difference. Looks great man

Just curious, I usually see guys using test u during trt phases. Is there a reason you’re choosing to use it for more of a blasting purpose? Besides just less frequent injecting?

pinning test once a week helps. for blasting it seems more logical to me. if i were to do test c/e i'd do a m/w/f pinning schedule rather than every 3.5 days. taking that into account, if i add in mast and lets say primo. i would be pinning 3x a week with a 3ml syringe. pushing 1ml through a 3ml syringe vs a 1ml syringe is a big difference. so taking the test out and being able to pin that once a week while pinning other compounds in a 1ml syringe.