GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Well just placed an order. First one in about 5 years. Almost ordered from 3 different places before I read through this thread for the last couple days. My research usually serves me well so here's to hoping for another good source since none of the ones I used to use are either around or any good anymore.

Well just placed an order. First one in about 5 years. Almost ordered from 3 different places before I read through this thread for the last couple days. My research usually serves me well so here's to hoping for another good source since none of the ones I used to use are either around or any good anymore.
You won’t be disappointed. Literally everything you could ask for in a source. Consistent testing, quality product, customer service, awesome packaging, and BOMB T/A! Enjoy!

So impressed. Placed my second order woth GL. Ordered Friday received on Monday! Order some masteron and anadrol. The drol I've never tried before. Might just have it in the pantry for when I figure out how and when I wanna run it! Anyone use his mast E before? What'd you stack it with. Hoe you like it what dosage you run it at? Thanks

So impressed. Placed my second order woth GL. Ordered Friday received on Monday! Order some masteron and anadrol. The drol I've never tried before. Might just have it in the pantry for when I figure out how and when I wanna run it! Anyone use his mast E before? What'd you stack it with. Hoe you like it what dosage you run it at? Thanks
The Mast was great. Ran it at 200mg eod with test tren var and Winny during prep. Worked great. Best look to date

Test C cottonseed gave me an abscess in my left delt. Not injected a single other thing there besides his test C. Take it for what you will.

You definitely landed in the right place

Test C cottonseed gave me an abscess in my left delt. Not injected a single other thing there besides his test C. Take it for what you will.
Thanks for the feedback. A few questions if you don’t mind.

1) what makes you think you have an abscess?
2) have you used cottonseed oil in the past?
3) which carriers have you used in the past?
4)do you typically inject the delts?

Thanks man

Gonna' agree with everyone else that's chimed in. You won't be disappointed.

I got an abscess from my first source on this board, and only other UGL source I've used besides GL. The only way to confirm you have an infection is with an MRI.

Another GH kit landed

5 weeks into cycle running GL *I think 3rd cycle now with his gear*

945 test e, increased to 1250 at week 4
420 nandrolone, upped to 700 week 4

Dbol 50mg/day through weeks 1-4 and 9-12

HGH cycle ended week 3 and resumed week 5-14 *3iu/day

Bulking until mid Jan, then a break and a cut cycle to follow

Been on the fence with insulin lately, I feel I am going to need to incorporate it at some point to combat my insane metabolism. When I dirty bulk I look like I lean gained

VideoCapture_20221107-082405-02.jpeg

Another GH kit landed

Been on the fence with insulin lately, I feel I am going to need to incorporate it at some point to combat my insane metabolism. When I dirty bulk I look like I lean gained

View attachment 175227
Looking good brother. I'd look at every other option before going to insulin use. Scary stuff that requires monitoring to be safe.

Another GH kit landed

View attachment 175227
What are u using for estro control. U look dry as fuck for all the wet compounds your running. Look great!!

Thanks for the feedback. A few questions if you don’t mind.

1) what makes you think you have an abscess?
2) have you used cottonseed oil in the past?
3) which carriers have you used in the past?
4)do you typically inject the delts?

Thanks man
Did you clean the stopper and injection site for 30 seconds each with an alcohol swab? Just trying to add harm reduction here, no smart ass intentions.