GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Recently asked already, haven't seen many more express interest. Was pretty underwhelming when I tried it.
Damn that sucks. Planning on running a 6 week test/Proviron/tbol cycle this September and wanted to go with one source.

Anyone here have experience with Proviron? I've always been interested in trying it but don't really seem a lot of people who are crazy about it and/or it seems kinda' lackluster.

Anyone here have experience with Proviron? I've always been interested in trying it but don't really seem a lot of people who are crazy about it and/or it seems kinda' lackluster.
Proviron is an amazing compound when stacked with others. Lowers shbg, cns stimulation, helps shed water, does not aromatize and minimal side effects. Can be pretty much run with anything.

Proviron is an amazing compound when stacked with others. Lowers shbg, cns stimulation, helps shed water, does not aromatize and minimal side effects. Can be pretty much run with anything.
Do you typically take it pre-workout or just once per day whenever? I might add in 50mg p/d for an upcoming cycle just to see how it feels. Either that or Anavar @ 25mg (would prefer not to take 2 orals at once lol).

Damn that sucks. Planning on running a 6 week test/Proviron/tbol cycle this September and wanted to go with one source.
I'm sure a few others have it, but it's usually up there in price with anavar. Which I'd suggest as a replacement for tbol if you want to stay with GL.

I'm sure a few others have it, but it's usually up there in price with anavar. Which I'd suggest as a replacement for tbol if you want to stay with GL.
Yea. doesnt seem like TBOL is a great compound, I think they talked about the primary point of it was athletic performance and most of all... hiding from detection

GL Var.... This is the way

Yea. doesnt seem like TBOL is a great compound, I think they talked about the primary point of it was athletic performance and most of all... hiding from detection

GL Var.... This is the way
Athletic performance is what I'm going for. Aesthetics is a secondary motivation for me.

Do you typically take it pre-workout or just once per day whenever? I might add in 50mg p/d for an upcoming cycle just to see how it feels. Either that or Anavar @ 25mg (would prefer not to take 2 orals at once lol).
I usually run it even split am/pm. Haven't noticed a difference when using preworkout like I would test base or halo. Anavar, even being a milder aas, is stronger than Proviron. In all honesty taking this with another oral is fine in my opinion. As it isn't 17α-alkylated so no real effect on the liver. I run it with other orals np, but that's just me.
I mean, alot of them help with performance, unique thing with TBOL was detection. Made to hide from drug testing I believe
You're not wrong in that. I prefer dht based for performance as test based gives me to much bloat and slows me down. Winstrol has been my favorite compound so far because of this. Masteron is up there now since my last cycle.

I usually run it even split am/pm. Haven't noticed a difference when using preworkout like I would test base or halo. Anavar, even being a milder aas, is stronger than Proviron. In all honesty taking this with another oral is fine in my opinion. As it isn't 17α-alkylated so no real effect on the liver. I run it with other orals np, but that's just me.

You're not wrong in that. I prefer dht based for performance as test based gives me to much bloat and slows me down. Winstrol has been my favorite compound so far because of this. Masteron is up there now since my last cycle.
Thanks for the reply/info man, appreciate it. I think I'll give it a try at 50mg p/d in the AM (since it's a capsule and I can't split it). I've heard it has some pretty great effects on libido, this true?

IMG_2209.jpeg

500 GL Test Cyp
400 GL Primo

Will probably raise test to 750. What’s an ideal e2 I should aim for?

Last edited:
I'm fairly new but isn't E2 better on the higher end with TT in the thousands?

Also - am hoping to play with some TNE... if you can get that back in stock I'll jump on another order for sure.

Athletic performance is what I'm going for. Aesthetics is a secondary motivation for me.
Then Tbol should work well for you. I suggest taking lots of Taurine to mitigate the back pumps though. They can be significant on tbol. But it’s definitely a performance drug if the back doesn’t get too tight.

Then Tbol should work well for you. I suggest taking lots of Taurine to mitigate the back pumps though. They can be significant on tbol. But it’s definitely a performance drug if the back doesn’t get too tight.
100% agree back pumps are one of the few side effects anabolics give me. Even when I was just starting with SARMs I would get them.