GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Look up one row. IGF-1 results are immediately above the IGF-II results you're looking at.
Sure. But these guys are all discussing how is it possible that his igf-1 is in the 1000s, which it’s not that’s his igf-II and his igf-1 is only 380 which I didn’t initially see and I think most guys missed too.

Coach just okay’ed my next push so I put in another order from GL. Only source I touch. Felt great on my last blast with test and primo

I wish you could ship to europe. I am not a customer but reading reviews and enormous lab testing I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from you. Keep the good gob

Damn. I been out the loop for a while. Good Lyfe got more than Hgh ? Lol. I’m interested. Sign me up.
He's had AAS for a while now and does a ton of testing. Go look through the Lab Testing section for a glimpse of all his testing, as well as customer blind testing.

Great results! Best in the biz!
Much appreciated!
He's had AAS for a while now and does a ton of testing. Go look through the Lab Testing section for a glimpse of all his testing, as well as customer blind testing.
Thanks T&H!
My ducks landed, took 3 days and packaging was on point. He is now my go2, his mct sust is top notch. Thanks @GoodLyfe
Appreciate the review
He's actually in the duck business now but sends aas as a gift when buying ducks.
Lol, horrible business model, but I like it :)

Blood results back, been cruising on Goodlyfe's Test C at 250 a week. This was done a few days after my last pin. Also taking 3iu gh from GL on training days only, last pin was 2 days before Bloods was drawn. Very happy with the results!
@GoodLyfe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-185018_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-185018_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20230717-185206_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-185206_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20230717-185212_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-185212_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 79