GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I've been running GL Test C 250 MCT @ 500mg/week since early May. This blood was drawn 27hrs post injection. I pin daily, so this is as deep as the trough gets.
Really happy with the results.
Labs.PNG

My turn to share an update. I decided to run my first cycle with goodies from GL. These results are after 2 weeks of 250mg/wk Test Cyp, 2iu GH daily, and 6 weeks of 10-20mg Var preworkout.

This was after a 6 week cut. I administer M/W/F and this was taken Monday morning before anything.

May 23 Lipids and IGF.pngMay 23 IGF continued.pngMay 23 Test and Estradiol.png

I was pretty stoked to see my lipids actually in better shape than before I started TRT in November. Next labs (test/primo/gh) coming in 6 weeks!

My turn to share an update. I decided to run my first cycle with goodies from GL. These results are after 2 weeks of 250mg/wk Test Cyp, 2iu GH daily, and 6 weeks of 10-20mg Var preworkout.

This was after a 6 week cut. I administer M/W/F and this was taken Monday morning before anything.

View attachment 261199View attachment 261200View attachment 261201

I was pretty stoked to see my lipids actually in better shape than before I started TRT in November. Next labs (test/primo/gh) coming in 6 weeks!
Thanks for posting. Typically I like to see a longer ester compound drawn at 6 weeks but I will still honor you bloods credit here.

That igf is pretty damn high for 2iu

Please email me when you want to use your credit!

Sorry for posting this so late @GoodLyfe. I'm not sure if the credit would still be considered "good" since this is past bloodwork, I just totally forgot about it, busy life, etc. Plus I'm not sure if this even qualifies for a credit lmao. This is from a good 5-6 months on nothing but 225 p/w Test C (MCT) and 750iu p/w HCG, both from GL. I think I ran out of pharma HCG at some point and switched to GL, not sure exactly when, but whenever I posted my last TD. I pin every M/W/F in the PM (75mg/250iu), so this would be ~2 days after my last pin. Also to clarify, the only reason it's JUST total T is because it's through my primary doc and I guess she decided that's the only test she needed to run, lol, whatever. Anyways, at the very least this shows GL is sending you what he says he's sending you. 20230705_210953-cleaned.jpg

Sorry for posting this so late @GoodLyfe. I'm not sure if the credit would still be considered "good" since this is past bloodwork, I just totally forgot about it, busy life, etc. Plus I'm not sure if this even qualifies for a credit lmao. This is from a good 5-6 months on nothing but 225 p/w Test C (MCT) and 750iu p/w HCG, both from GL. I think I ran out of pharma HCG at some point and switched to GL, not sure exactly when, but whenever I posted my last TD. I pin every M/W/F in the PM (75mg/250iu), so this would be ~2 days after my last pin. Also to clarify, the only reason it's JUST total T is because it's through my primary doc and I guess she decided that's the only test she needed to run, lol, whatever. Anyways, at the very least this shows GL is sending you what he says he's sending you. View attachment 261307
Good morning dude!
I can honor this for sure, shoot me an email when you wanna put your credit in play. Thanks for posting!

View attachment 261199View attachment 261200View attachment 261201

How the hell is ur igf-1 over a 1000 on 2iu that's the highest numbers iv ever seen expecially on only 2iu. Are u using insulin or something?

How the hell is ur igf-1 over a 1000 on 2iu that's the highest numbers iv ever seen expecially on only 2iu. Are u using insulin or something?
Something is not right about the test. Look at the reference range. Mean IGF1 for adults is NOT 650 ng/ml as the test suggests. 650 might be the highest value you’ll ever see in your life and it occurs during puberty.

Something is not right about the test. Look at the reference range. Mean IGF1 for adults is NOT 650 ng/ml as the test suggests. 650 might be the highest value you’ll ever see in your life and it occurs during puberty.
That number is his IGF 2 number, look above it and you will see the IGF 1

Happy Friday everyone! Been running 500 Test C & 200 Primo E from GL. Pre cycle and 8 weeks in.

Attachments

• IMG_4878.jpeg
    IMG_4878.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4877.jpeg
    IMG_4877.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 113