GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I get some pip with the GSO if I do not dilute.
I’m fairly new to the game outside of test only so maybe just me.

For me it’s been easy fix just to mix some test in and sterile GSO for days I do not inject test.

Im trying mct oil for the next run. Either way I’ve made awesome progress, and I will continue to purchase from this source.

I used 300 test and 300 primo a week 1st show and hung with or beat guys on grams of gear.

Attachments

• 88A976C8-23BD-4425-906F-97FC14EABB07.jpeg
    88A976C8-23BD-4425-906F-97FC14EABB07.jpeg
    771.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

For me it’s been easy fix just to mix some test in and sterile GSO for days I do not inject test.

Im trying mct oil for the next run. Either way I’ve made awesome progress, and I will continue to purchase from this source.

I used 300 test and 300 primo a week 1st show and hung with or beat guys on grams of gear.
Beeeast!

Just wanted to highlight the great customer service Goodlyfe gives. I had an issue with my payment processing and he quickly responded and we came to a solution to get my product on time. Appreciate it man.

Pack received in 3 business days. Good customer service, and the packing is done very well.
Plus I my first duck. Last order I got the old squishy.

Order came 3 days and arrived with duckies g2g. Solid looking high quality vials and for the first time was excited to inject gear. Ran a solid mL into the delt, No pip and Test E oil was smooooothhhh. Good looks. Will order again.

Last edited:
On blast I’m banging 3 to 5 ML’s twice a week. I rotate injection sites from delts to lats to glutes to quads, but nonetheless, absolutely ZERO PIP with GL gear.

3ML’s in one injection site is a lot, but it’s completely manageable with this gear.

Looking Joocy Bro.

On blast I’m banging 3 to 5 ML’s twice a week. I rotate injection sites from delts to lats to glutes to quads, but nonetheless, absolutely ZERO PIP with GL gear.

3ML’s in one injection site is a lot, but it’s completely manageable with this gear.
Joocy Jesus. Thanks for the feedback!

Order landed in 3 business days from the day it was placed, all items ordered were there. The quality and consistency with this source is unbeatable!

A customer sent in a blind sample of my TC
Figured I would share it here as well

https://steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/goodlyfe-test-c-250-batch-6-blind-lab-test-results.16314/