GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Thanks for posting. Typically I like to see a longer ester compound drawn at 6 weeks but I will still honor you bloods credit here.

That igf is pretty damn high for 2iu

Please email me when you want to use your credit!
I feel ya on longer duration. Honestly, I didn’t expect my test to even look like this after just 2 weeks. My last labs were 6 weeks prior on my 120mg TRT dose and total test was 750!

How the hell is ur igf-1 over a 1000 on 2iu that's the highest numbers iv ever seen expecially on only 2iu. Are u using insulin or something?
No insulin. This was at the tail end of a 6 week cut, super clean diet, great sleep, and 12-14k steps daily.

First time ever on GH so had no interest in running a higher amount. Based on these labs, I’ve actually backed off to 1iu. Should be interesting to see what the next labs look like!

How the hell is ur igf-1 over a 1000 on 2iu that's the highest numbers iv ever seen expecially on only 2iu. Are u using insulin or something?
It’s not really high; it’s just higher than normal by a bit.. look at the range, that’s a weird range.. usually max is 300+ .. it’s good for 2ius though

I wonder if he’s in the USA

It’s not really high; it’s just higher than normal by a bit.. look at the range, that’s a weird range.. usually max is 300+ .. it’s good for 2ius though

I wonder if he’s in the USA
Yeah idk what’s up with that. His is still measured in ng/ml but on my test which is also measured in ng/ml the reference range is 101-307, where as his upper limit reference range is 900 something. Doesn’t make much sense to me given both are ng/ml

Edit: I just looked at his blood work again and it looks like the reason for the difference is because he tested his IGF-II not his igf-1

@Pounds23 @jackmeoff1

Last edited:
No insulin. This was at the tail end of a 6 week cut, super clean diet, great sleep, and 12-14k steps daily.

First time ever on GH so had no interest in running a higher amount. Based on these labs, I’ve actually backed off to 1iu. Should be interesting to see what the next labs look like!
You need to test your igf-1 brother, I’m not sure why you measured your igf-II instead

GoodLyfe seems great and stand up by testing all his products. With that in mind I do believe I am going to place an order. Does anybody have any opinions on the Sustanon? Is it pretty smooth? Any PIP? I dont know which carrier oil tog o with. Do you all have an opinion? Thanks for any insight!