GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

That’s why you buy from a source that tests every batch if your not planning on testing yourself. Dose accordingly

I have a buncha diff gear from GL and they all look the same (black top for mct)
Look at your label dude. It identifies the batch right on it. You always get the latest batch. I don’t start selling the next batch until the previous batch is sold out. So there is no chance of getting batch 2 if I am, say, on batch 4. (Example)

Look at your label dude. It identifies the batch right on it. You always get the latest batch. I don’t start selling the next batch until the previous batch is sold out. So there is no chance of getting batch 2 if I am, say, on batch 4. (Example)
Good business practice. First in, first out.

Any feedback from members or GL on which DHB carrier is causing least amount of PIP?

Want to try this one but for reference have to cut GL primo in GSO with either 1:1 test or 1:1 sterile GSO to keep PIP manageable.

Any feedback from members or GL on which DHB carrier is causing least amount of PIP?

Want to try this one but for reference have to cut GL primo in GSO with either 1:1 test or 1:1 sterile GSO to keep PIP manageable.
MCT has no pip. Can’t speak about the GSO.

My 2 large orders from GL have been with MCT oil and the Primo I been doing 400mg a week with 0 pip