GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Here’s my most recent blood work on a daily dose of 20mg vitamin P…. As in GL test P in MCT. Once again pleased with just the basics done right by GL! Perhaps a little p5p to help that prolactin, although I don’t feel affected by it.

Attachments

• 6C0A6F29-7E0A-41B5-B3E2-7F7CCCE83CE8.jpeg
    6C0A6F29-7E0A-41B5-B3E2-7F7CCCE83CE8.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 81
  • C56FF208-9D12-443A-BC64-7E45E33E1282.jpeg
    C56FF208-9D12-443A-BC64-7E45E33E1282.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 75
Here’s my most recent blood work on a daily dose of 20mg vitamin P…. As in GL test P in MCT. Once again pleased with just the basics done right by GL! Perhaps a little p5p to help that prolactin, although I don’t feel affected by it.
Credit is good my man!

Recent testing including new primo batch

Post in thread 'GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing'
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/goodlyfe-anabolics-source-hplc-testing.134406700/post-3122020 (GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing)

This is a basic guideline of what many people do, this is not my personal advice.

4MG BOTTLES

2ML BAC WATER WILL BE 8 DOSAGES OF 0.5MG

0.5MG WILL BE EQUVILENT TO 0.5ML OR 50 UNITS ON AN INSULIN SYRINGE

THIS IS AN INJECTABLE THAT SHOULD BE ADMINSTERED JUST BELOW THE SKIN IN STOMACH, LEG OR ARM.

RECOMMENDED THAT YOU START WITH

.25MG ONCE A WEEK FOR 2-4 WEEKS, THEN JUMP TO

0.5MG ONCE A WEEK FOR 4 WEEKS IF YOU REACT FINE TO MEDICATION

JUMP TO 1MG ONCE A WEEK FOR 4 WEEKS. IF NO REACTION JUMP TO 1.5MG ONCE A WEEK FOR 4 WEEKS. IF NO REACTION AND ARE FEELING THE NEED FOR FURTHER APPETITE SUPPRESSION, FINALLY REACHING YOUR MAX DOSE AT 2MG ONCE A WEEK.

IT IS ALSO RECOMMENDED YOU INJECT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND WAIT 30 MIN BEFORE INJESTING ANYTHING ELSE INTO THE BODY.
I have a 65 year old female friend that wants me to get this for her. Shes very active (walks 4 miles a day).
The kits u have are 4 mg. So using the above guideline, 1 kit would last quite a while. She wants to test it out to see if she gets nauseated.

I have a 65 year old female friend that wants me to get this for her. Shes very active (walks 4 miles a day).
The kits u have are 4 mg. So using the above guideline, 1 kit would last quite a while. She wants to test it out to see if she gets nauseated.
I can tell you it does tend to make some folks a little nauseated. Not all, but some.

3D4CAB2E-9D68-478A-B8D5-E280EADBC1CD.jpeg
Here’s some blood work I had done 5/27.
I’m running 50mg test C/120mg of Deca/60 mast EOD for a total weekly dose of 175 test C/420 deca/210 mast. All the gear is pip free and smooth, I’m making steady gains, definitely my favorite cycle to date. First time running nandrolone and I have to say I’m a big fan! I’ve had 0 sides and have been adding good tissue. I’ve pulled bloods as few times and have not seen any prolactin spikes. The strategy behind the cycle was low test and mast so e2 would be in check so prolactin wouldn’t raise, than let the deca be the main anabolic.
It may just be me but I haven’t noticed as much strength gains as 500 test. My wife also says the nandrolone has made me more chill, so I guess that’s a plus.

View attachment 259797
I’m running 50mg test C/120mg of Deca/60 mast EOD for a total weekly dose of 175 test C/420 deca/210 mast. All the gear is pip free and smooth, I’m making steady gains, definitely my favorite cycle to date. First time running nandrolone and I have to say I’m a big fan! I’ve had 0 sides and have been adding good tissue. I’ve pulled bloods as few times and have not seen any prolactin spikes. The strategy behind the cycle was low test and mast so e2 would be in check so prolactin wouldn’t raise, than let the deca be the main anabolic.
It may just be me but I haven’t noticed as much strength gains as 500 test. My wife also says the nandrolone has made me more chill, so I guess that’s a plus.
This is awesome! Thanks for the detailed report. Feel free to email me for your credit.

View attachment 259797
Test/deca/mast is top two cycle of mine. Currently on week 5 of T600/D600/M400 weekly dosages; only the test is GL. Weights starting to feel much lighter past couple workouts.
What week you on?

Test/deca/mast is top two cycle of mine. Currently on week 5 of T600/D600/M400 weekly dosages; only the test is GL. Weights starting to feel much lighter past couple workouts.
What week you on?
I’m on week 12 of 16 I’m a huge fan of this cycle too man. Imma probably just repeat this cycle again next time but raise the test up a bit 250/300 and leave the other two the same. I just wanted to be cautious my first run of nandrolone. All my gear has been GL for this cycle ol’ reliable amazon prime UGL. Your cycle sounds like a wild ride man I’m sure you’re going to make great gains! Is that your typical dosing structure on test deca mast? A 1to1 test & deca?