GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Sent you an email over the weekend GL. My proton mail is being flaky recently though the past week. Let me know if you’re all caught up already.

Anyone used GL’s bpc 157? I have a small tear in my meniscus and was wondering if administering this would help? My jiu jitsu teammates swear by the stuff
I’ve used his tb500 bpc blend.

My anecdotal is the stuff works, plenty of literature to prove it helps heal tissue tears.

I think we’d see it offered by Lilly and Nova nordisk just like the weight loss peptides but the medial industrial complex makes more money off you staying injured.

I’ve used his tb500 bpc blend.

My anecdotal is the stuff works, plenty of literature to prove it helps heal tissue tears.

I think we’d see it offered by Lilly and Nova nordisk just like the weight loss peptides but the medial industrial complex makes more money off you staying injured.
What dose of each did you use? I didn’t see a blend listed on the Pastebin. Thanks for the help

What dose of each did you use? I didn’t see a blend listed on the Pastebin. Thanks for the help
You’re right I forgot I bought tb and bpc and mixed them.

I put 1ml water in the tb then moved it all to the bpc vial. I don’t remember the exact dosing, i used it daily at the injury site till empty. I healed up with the one set of vials.

Anyone used GL’s bpc 157? I have a small tear in my meniscus and was wondering if administering this would help? My jiu jitsu teammates swear by the stuff
Ive used it on my elbow. Total of 6 vials, it healed it mostly. Unfortunately bpc makes me hella depressed so I'll prolly never do it again. Which honestly sucks because I have a chronic elbow issue and could use more.

I did TB500 2.5 mg MWF and BPC-150 250 ug twice a day. I think it helped with a moderate pec tear, and bonus: some other older injury pains seemed to fade away.

Given the dosing protocol, I don't see how a blend would be better than taking them individually.

Eagle has landed once again. Fast shipping, packaged well, and surprisingly nothing crashed in these cold temps. Got enough Test U for 3.5 years of TRT. Feels good not having to think about that for awhile! Thank you sir!

I know tren has a tendency to vary in color and the color has nothing to do with the quality…but I’m curious if it being pretty dark has any affect on getting the cough? (Ran tren plenty of times and this last batch is pretty dark)

I know tren has a tendency to vary in color and the color has nothing to do with the quality…but I’m curious if it being pretty dark has any affect on getting the cough? (Ran tren plenty of times and this last batch is pretty dark)

I haven't run this batch but have used ones with lighter and darker color. Never really got the cough. Fwiw.

This may or may not be a stupid question but how many IU of hcg should i take weekly if Im cruising? I just want to keep my fertility in check.