GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Sounds good @GoodLyfe . Do you ever plan to expand your ugl to other items more directly related to pharma? Or things are too good right now, so you remain focused on what's moving?

@GoodLyfe thank you for being so professional. I made my order on Thursday and received it on today (Saturday). I will definitely purchase more gear from you in the near future

Attachments

• 762DC131-020C-4A3D-B777-AF1CAFC04E53.jpeg
    762DC131-020C-4A3D-B777-AF1CAFC04E53.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 83
Can anyone tell me if GH sales have resumed or if they remain on hold pending second vial testing?

U should be able to hit GoodLyfe up on wicker he usually hit u right back with an answer or within a CPL minutes but u get an answer really fast and he is super nice respectful and gives u a no b.s answer.... If this 2nd vial comes back good also might have to grab a kit or two myself with some oils and orals

Can anyone tell me if GH sales have resumed or if they remain on hold pending second vial testing?
That’s your call. I have sold all other batches based on 1 test but if you would rather wait for the next report I completely understand. To answer your question, yes, GH sales are happening.

@GoodLyfe do you ever plan to offer higher iu kits?
I thought about that before but I am 90% sure that won’t happen. A few reasons.
1) the higher iu kits are known the be less pure and have the potential to have more adverse reactions. Although some people
really like them and that’s okay.

2) It is a huuuge investment to stock GH inventory. Even an order of say…300 kits can cost 18k on the low end. And those kits may be gone in 2/3 weeks so you realistically need 800-1000 kits just to have a good starting amount.
3) more money spent in testing fees.

I appreciate you asking, it’s just not in the plan at this point.