GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

K buddy. You just wrote a review on GL personality. This isn’t a dating site. You should get out more. Most drug dealers are actually “cool motherfuckers”.
The reality is that the testing speaks for the product. What most of us who don't have a lot of bread are also very concerned with is what kind of reassurance we have that our money is in good hands. In the future if you want to get fly with someone for complimenting a source on his customer service and "fantastic products" do it in a conversation and not on the thread in front of everyone. That's bitch shit.

In the future if you want to get fly with someone for complimenting a source on his customer service and "fantastic products" do it in a conversation and not on the thread in front of everyone. That's bitch shit.

Not sure I follow. Conversation like we exchange numbers and chat? Again, this is not a dating site. I am flattered tho.

The reality is that the testing speaks for the product. What most of us who don't have a lot of bread are also very concerned with is what kind of reassurance we have that our money is in good hands. In the future if you want to get fly with someone for complimenting a source on his customer service and "fantastic products" do it in a conversation and not on the thread in front of everyone. That's bitch shit.

What do you do for work now, post prison? I am with you, I like @GoodLyfe and glad that his product is successful. We should all learn to love one another.

Happy I Love You GIF by Minnie Mouse

The meso source conundrum….

You either
- Don’t test your products and you can go fuck yourself
- Test your product and it tests at 96% which isn’t good enough so you can go fuck yourself
- Test your product and it tests at 99% which is too good so you can go fuck yourself

I’m pretty sure if you want to source at meso, you should probably just go fuck yourself

You either
- Test your product and it tests at 96% which isn’t good enough so you can go fuck yourself
- Test your product and it tests at 99% which is too good so you can go fuck yourself

I’m pretty sure if you want to source at meso, you should probably just go fuck yourself

Lmaoooo! This is the best post in this entire thread, maybe the entire forum :p

You either

There's a "go fuck yourself" for having products that test above the advertised concentration in there somewhere, too.

Great communication, both of the gh orders I've made were at my door in 3 days. Haven't had one vial without a vacuum seal. Fasted blood glucose jumped 15 points, and I'm getting a slight case of cts, but that's all under control.
Looking forward to trying out some of your anabolics once anavar is in stock.

What do you do for work now, post prison? I am with you, I like @GoodLyfe and glad that his product is successful. We should all learn to love one another.

Happy I Love You GIF by Minnie Mouse
I work in a warehouse making $12/hr. But I'm working on my MBA at night. The point here is certain dude's on here complain about sources and then when a source finally comes through and meets the demands of the knowledgeable members, they act all snobby and still talk shit. And then when those of us who aren't breaded up want to provide some positive reassurance to each other about the business ethic of a source, they talk shit to us too. GoodLyfe has proven enough to me, so I'm stomp down in vouching for him ad infinitum.

Great communication, both of the gh orders I've made were at my door in 3 days. Haven't had one vial without a vacuum seal. Fasted blood glucose jumped 15 points, and I'm getting a slight case of cts, but that's all under control.
Looking forward to trying out some of your anabolics

@GoodLyfe are you getting new stoppers?, I'm half way out the Test E first vial and seems the stopper wont hold up. I'm using 29 gauge insulin syringes

Placed an order through GL. Communication was great and having reliable tracking is nice. T/A of 5 days. Saving it for a future blast and will post back in here with before and after bloods when I do run it. Satisfied so far.