GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

So once you get testing results back then you have to put out a large order to get your label put on or you already bought a ton of product and hope for the best?

So once you get testing results back then you have to put out a large order to get your label put on or you already bought a ton of product and hope for the best?
I already have the kits and hope for the best. That’s how I ended up with a low purity batch to sell alongside the Higher purity.

I think the only thing missing is my PhD in chemistry. :)
Well, why do you guys dose it the way you do? Does it fall out of solution at higher concentrations? Is it similar to what happens to Mast P at higher concentrations? I know others dose the NPP that way, as well.

Well, why do you guys dose it the way you do? Does it fall out of solution at higher concentrations? Is it similar to what happens to Mast P at higher concentrations? I know others dose the NPP that way, as well.
Persistent I see...this question must be keeping you up at night. Maybe the guys in the home brewing forum might have an answer based on experimentation. ?????????

That’s pretty interesting, though, as the phenylpropionate ester is smaller than the ester attached to Deca. You’d think that, given the smaller ester, more NPP could be dissolved per mL of solvent, when comparing it to Deca. The difference isn’t even that stark. You get roughly 67% of actual Nandrolone when using NPP and 64% when using Deca. But, I could be wrong about something. Obviously. @GoodLyfe What am I missing, here?
Size doesn't matter, polarity does.

Persistent I see...this question must be keeping you up at night. Maybe the guys in the home brewing forum might have an answer based on experimentation. ?????????
If I’m ignorant of something, I’ll ask. I’m confused as to why you think asking a few questions is tantamount to it “keeping me up at night.” I figured GoodLyfe would have a good explanation for the practice, but I suppose I should see what the guys in home-brew have to say.

Solubility is not affected as significantly by the size of the molecule as it is by the polarity of the molecule. Not sure how to elaborate further.
I understood that, but thank you. I was looking for a more technical answer, but I’ll go bury my face in a chem textbook, as I should have done to begin with.

Last edited:
I understood that, but thank you. I was looking for a more technical answer, but I’ll go bury my face in a chem textbook, as I should have done to begin with.
oh!

Well, then I suggest look up keyphrase "like dissolves like" - I'd start with youtube, that kind of stuff is great when accompanied by visuals and I bet they can explain it better than I ever could.

oh!

Well, then I suggest look up keyphrase "like dissolves like" - I'd start with youtube, that kind of stuff is great when accompanied by visuals and I bet they can explain it better than I ever could.
Gotcha. Thanks, Jano. This stuff is fascinating to me and I’m always trying my best to understand something that I don’t understand. In addition, it’ll save me a lot of money in the long run if I learn how to properly make finished products out of raws, myself.

Last edited:
I already have the kits and hope for the best. That’s how I ended up with a low purity batch to sell alongside the Higher purity.

Well let's hope soon being ur doing things right and better then 99 percent of the other srcs out there that u can get to a spot where u can have stock and what u need close by and u can get ur gh batchs tested and then sent this way u don't ever feel like u got stuck, either way at that price and with the new method jano uses it still was good for the price... It's nice having a src testing each batch of his raws and when a mistake happend was super honest and posted about it before anyone had grabbed any and if if they had I'm pretty positive u woulda made everyone whole and happy someway...

I'm not trying to put one against the other and I could be wrong but from what iv seen and been following unless they haven't been posted it seems like it's been a minute since the other Dom here has done any testing, and I see people asking for ta times on certain products so I would admagin he needs another batch or raws.... Atleast with GoodLyfe from my knowledge he's tested every raw batch and finished product and has been tracking each batch with labels/stickers.... And I'm not knocking the other Dom just saying it seems like it's been a minute since we seen updated reports as GL keeps knocking them out.... He's deff got me on something within the next week or so which I believe by then he might even have mast e and maybe some var if not might grab some winny to try out with test and deca

New testing reports.

shocked steve harvey GIF