GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Solid experience with my first Meso source. Customer service was chill with a last minute order edit after I realized the bitcoin ATM fucked me. 4 day t/a, solid packaging and vials aside from the weird crimping. Will update the thread later once my HPLC-FEELZ report is complete

Solid experience with my first Meso source. Customer service was chill with a last minute order edit after I realized the bitcoin ATM fucked me. 4 day t/a, solid packaging and vials aside from the weird crimping. Will update the thread later once my HPLC-FEELZ report is complete
Thanks man.

Can you tell me more about the crimping issue please?

Didn't you say you had it "covered" or was that some other goof hiding gear from his wife?

Either way, doesn't seem worth it. You know it will end bad if she finds out, so why take the chance? Midlife crisis?
Check amino asylum dot com for that. I haven't used their Met yet, but I have used a few others for over a year now, and I've been happy.

Pretty sure it's the same most others have had, the metal ring stays attached to the vial instead of the lid when opening it. Peeled it away with some pliers ez pz
Ahh. Gotcha.
We bought new caps and all new brews have new black caps so we can stop having that issue. Sorry about that dude.

Hey guys - I’ve been more actively reading through the forums lately, it had been a little while. Decided to check out @GoodLyfe and just wanted to contribute that it was a very positive experience. Communication was fast and friendly. Zero issues, oils and crimp were fine on mine. Definitely 11.5 per. There is some minimal PiP on my Cyp, but to be fair also I’m coming from pharma. No labs just yet, just feels lol. Would repeat, the price on the growth is intriguing enough that I’m considering switching.

My first post on the forum and I'm glad that it's to provide a positive feedback for Mr. Goodlyfe. Packaging was as if I purchased supplements from a retail store. Labels are well-made. Tops on the vials were not faulty. Slight pip, but probably from jabbing my ass cheek with a needle that I used to draw with - oh well. In regards to effectiveness, we'll see!

Order and payment: 9/22
Package arrival: 9/25 (East coast)

My first post on the forum and I'm glad that it's to provide a positive feedback for Mr. Goodlyfe. Packaging was as if I purchased supplements from a retail store. Labels are well-made. Tops on the vials were not faulty. Slight pip, but probably from jabbing my ass cheek with a needle that I used to draw with - oh well. In regards to effectiveness, we'll see!

Order and payment: 9/22
Package arrival: 9/25 (East coast)
For safety reasons, one should never post dates of Shipping information like that. Just say 3 day T/A or something of that nature ;)

I've always wondered, why is NPP dosed a third of what Deca is? I there a problem with the solubility of the phenylpropionate ester at higher doses?

I've always wondered, why is NPP dosed a third of what Deca is? I there a problem with the solubility of the phenylpropionate ester at higher doses?

i believe that's correct. Like Test Prop, you could go higher, but you have to increase the solvent ratio and it would likely be more painful than it's worth.

i believe that's correct. Like Test Prop, you could go higher, but you have to increase the solvent ratio and it would likely be more painful than it's worth.
That’s pretty interesting, though, as the phenylpropionate ester is smaller than the ester attached to Deca. You’d think that, given the smaller ester, more NPP could be dissolved per mL of solvent, when comparing it to Deca. The difference isn’t even that stark. You get roughly 67% of actual Nandrolone when using NPP and 64% when using Deca. But, I could be wrong about something. Obviously. @GoodLyfe What am I missing, here?

Last edited:
That’s pretty interesting, though, as the phenylpropionate ester is smaller than the ester attached to Deca. You’d think that, given the smaller ester, more NPP could be dissolved per mL of solvent, when comparing it to Deca. The difference isn’t even that stark. You get roughly 67% of actual Nandrolone when using NPP and 64% when using Deca. But, I could be wrong about something. Obviously. @GoodLyfe What am I missing, here?
I think the only thing missing is my PhD in chemistry. :)

3 day TA, fast communication and good packaging. Zero pip in quad.

As a side note, this is my first time with MCT as a carrier oil. I was surprised at how low the viscosity seems to be compared to GSO.