GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Where did they get an email list of your current/previous customers? Because something tells me a guy isn’t emailing 10,000 random proton accounts in the hopes that they hit a Goodlyfe customer here and there. So how is this scammer gaining access to email addresses that they believe are receptive to this fake promotion?

I had one guy from a different forum have a spoof email. I think his email account was hacked. He (customer) posted some info on the forum that could have been used to intercept the convo.

I had one guy from a different forum have a spoof email. I think his email account was hacked. He (customer) posted some info on the forum that could have been used to intercept the convo.
Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. Given what we’ve seen over the last few years any opsec issue that comes up requires attention and transparency.

We order raws once our stock drops to a certain level. We are not at that level yet.
Our prop tested at 106mg/ml. Is there a reason you want to see a new batch?
No, just wondering when and why you guys start running new batches. Also, you got an ETA on the new batch of GH?

Last edited:
Nothing yet... everyone is asking for WAY over msrp so been driving buddy vehicle. I sold range because head gasket broke and if you know in range rovers theres possiblity motor is ruined so didnt wanna chance it
As much as I love the look and interiors of Range Rovers I would never buy one…just too many problems and the resale is almost always shit on them.

I always tell my friends that if they can’t afford a Range, Mercedes or BMW if they don’t have the money to buy a new one before the odometer hits 50k because that seems to be when all the problems start.

Hi Robby. I already responded in the other thread you posted but I will respond here as well.

I responded to each and every email you sent my man. In fact, we had made you whole AND shipped within the HOUR of you contacting us. If you want me to post up our email convo with date and time stamps that’s not an issue. I won’t do that without your permission of course. I will respect your privacy

Yes we accidentally shorted you a couple vials, but we sent you your full order with extras that same day.

Regarding the sust cap, that’s also true. Some of the Sust we noticed the crimps are a little sketchy. We are double checking these as we fill orders. sorry about that.

Side note, we have already ordered new caps to replace the lesser quality flip offs.

I have no problems when customers want to share their experience with GoodLyfe, in fact I encourage it, but it gives neither party any benefit to lie about what actually happened brother. What’s the point of that?
Just re reading this could you show where I lied plz? I have u all credit that was due. Only complaint was after I said something about the crimps (where I specifically said I wanted nothing but u to but a new crimper I've never heard from you again) liar huh. Wow. Lol. Nm the post about maybe getting test base. I was gonna grab these guys cycle from you but being called a liar for telling my story?? Was just informing people. I'll stay out of your thread thgh. Just informing people. Sell away!! And I'd say for future reference I thought I/you handled this well as I said. Except to not hear back after I let you know about crimp. That was un professional. That being said disregard my email. I can spend another $800 elsewhere. Gl thgh

Just re reading this could you show where I lied plz? I have u all credit that was due. Only complaint was after I said something about the crimps (where I specifically said I wanted nothing but u to but a new crimper I've never heard from you again) liar huh. Wow. Lol. Nm the post about maybe getting test base. I was gonna grab these guys cycle from you but being called a liar for telling my story?? Was just informing people. I'll stay out of your thread thgh. Just informing people. Sell away!! And I'd say for future reference I thought I/you handled this well as I said. Except to not hear back after I let you know about crimp. That was un professional. That being said disregard my email. I can spend another $800 elsewhere. Gl thgh
It’s all good man. I am not opposed to you sharing your experience but we had a full on conversation that you say never happened.

I am not upset about it, just giving my side of the story as well.

As much as I love the look and interiors of Range Rovers I would never buy one…just too many problems and the resale is almost always shit on them.

I always tell my friends that if they can’t afford a Range, Mercedes or BMW if they don’t have the money to buy a new one before the odometer hits 50k because that seems to be when all the problems start.
mine was at 66k so you are right on the money. Every time I see a range it makes me want to throw up now. I lost 13k in that whole ordeal....

Man, GoodLyfe’s boxes are sick af. I could keep all of my Pokémon cards or POGs in there. G2G!

Jk, but those boxes do look pretty nifty

Goodlyfe, haven't been following the thread in a minute... what's up with the anavar? No luck on it yet? Thanks.
Actually good news. We should have it ready to send for testing by end of next week (as long as nothing un-foreseen happens). Anavar raws are very difficult to find these days.