GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

This and the other responses given basically covers it man. Blind testing is an essential cog in this machine, always.
Awe man and here I thought we based our decisions solely on Mikey’s Feelz. Are you telling me, a blind HPLC test would be more favorable then what Mikey believes is truly legit? Dammit, Norma Jeane Mortenson and I was just beginning to trust are Mikey!

So order went well. Got stuff. Order was short he immediately sent rest with extra. Opened sust other morn whole top came off. Check your seals guys. No biggie to me just letting forum know. @GoodLyfe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-084609.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-084609.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20210913-084625.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-084625.jpg
    805.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot_20210916-183724.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-183724.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
Hi Robby. I already responded in the other thread you posted but I will respond here as well.

I responded to each and every email you sent my man. In fact, we had made you whole AND shipped within the HOUR of you contacting us. If you want me to post up our email convo with date and time stamps that’s not an issue. I won’t do that without your permission of course. I will respect your privacy

Yes we accidentally shorted you a couple vials, but we sent you your full order with extras that same day.

Regarding the sust cap, that’s also true. Some of the Sust we noticed the crimps are a little sketchy. We are double checking these as we fill orders. sorry about that.

Side note, we have already ordered new caps to replace the lesser quality flip offs.

I have no problems when customers want to share their experience with GoodLyfe, in fact I encourage it, but it gives neither party any benefit to lie about what actually happened brother. What’s the point of that?
No lie never heard back. I said u sent my extras. I'm still going to let the forum know to check their vials. That being said I was drunk last night so my apologies. U have done well by me. Just new crimps I think

Placed order late Monday and received Thursday to Midwest. I only have Optis to compare to, but "puck" on these are a not as solid as the ones in Optis...doubt this makes any difference, just an observation. I experienced zero side effects with Optis so I'll shall see if that holds true with GL.

I have several bitcoin transactions that are not claimed.
If you paid for your order I need you to email me with the exact amount of bitcoin you sent or I will not know you paid.
Thank you.

Got my pack. Tren, test, mast, and hgh. This guy is good to go! Don’t know how good his products are yet but, very professional packaging for a new line. Hope you get bigger and better my man. Thank you!
“This guy is good to go” …. “Don’t know how good his products are yet “

You can’t make this shit up fellas !!!

“This guy is good to go” …. “Don’t know how good his products are yet “

You can’t make this shit up fellas !!!
So many posts like this on many forums. Delivery is all it takes to get a g2g. Smh. Who cares that the primo you just paid top dollar for is actually test prop. You got something and that’s all that matters.