GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Mikey I missed it, My apologizes . You received your Goodies on Friday, which means you injected on Friday and Monday. It all makes sense to me now. This is why you have all the feelz from the loooong Ester like the exotic Testosterone,”test Cypionate”. It is also very clear to me now, why your thinking about administering test cypionate every two days for your fat and muscle Loss. I mean, since the half life is approximately 8 to 10 days. The very reason they designed the long Esters, so we can have stable bloods with one shot every 3-4 days. Also, the added Myonuclei from previous Steroid use doesn’t have anything to do with “muscle memory”, does it Mikey. HGH was also a misunderstanding on my part. Considering the half-life, one would think 2iu’s twice a day not 4 iu’s once a day. That also makes sense now, why your veins are popping out. I mean, The dilating of the veins has everything to do with HGH. Maybe the 16iu’s of HGH a day you were administering before might be a better idea, just saying.

Mikey stop talking and start listening!!!
lmfaoooo

Last edited:
I have to go opening a checking account. I have been using these prepaid cards first from EDD and now from my current employer. Good idea tho.

That would be the reason why your card is rejected. Those cards aren't linked to a checking account. Hence no personal information tied to them, and no way to assure that greedy Uncle Sam gets his cut further down the line.

Alcohol wipes?
People still use those? I just go to ADC and have amoxicillin on hand. Just kidding.

@methheadmike I’ve never gotten sides from gh, UNLESS I’m eating insanely salty food like Mexican food, then I wake up and can’t close my hands the next morning but I don’t think that’s from the Gh.
do you notice more sides with goodlyfes product compared to Optis last batch. Just asking because goodlyfes was higher purity but had some dimmer in it.

Any more experienced gh user feel free to chime in. Are cts symptoms different from user to user

Aleirhtt guys pace $890 dollar.orser
.quick and painless.2.irems.short he immediately sent items.amd 1 bumis. Comeomdayarn I pop seal and whole top rubber crimp.ams.all.xome.off
.I want.mothimgmfreemksi.rolr.him.spems.$400.on good crimper no reply
.made it clear I want nothing free I just made this comment to let him know that he needs to spend a couple $200 on getting an industrial crimper I hope no one else has this issue that being said I don't want anything in return but from here moving forward I will be using a different source. This is not the first problem. When I ordered originally I spent approximately $900 two items were left out of the original package which in his regards he had sent them immediately they were on ID the very next day but Monday morning when I open my bottle of sust I flipped the blue tap and the entire contraption came off the top obviously exposing it to air any biggie? Not that I can see I super glued the rubber stopper to the top of the bottle it will probably use this compound regardless I have contacted at GoodLife in regards to this issue and he has yet to respond. I do not want any free items I do not want any coin returned all I want to do is inform the post of my situation so please guys do your due diligence and make sure that these caps are crimped properly I'll make an assumption and say that he bought one of the $40 crimpers in my opinion if you are crimping hundreds and hundreds of bottles you either need to spend three or $400 on a crimper or you need to get a crimp and Stein other than that the transaction was smooth the communication was smooth and the time of arrival was smooth that being said though I will no longer use the service hope this helps anyone in future reference.... I've been here yrs and know why quite a bit of knowledge. Hope this jelpes

Aleirhtt guys pace $890 dollar.orser
.quick and painless.2.irems.short he immediately sent items.amd 1 bumis. Comeomdayarn I pop seal and whole top rubber crimp.ams.all.xome.off
.I want.mothimgmfreemksi.rolr.him.spems.$400.on good crimper no reply
.made it clear I want nothing free I just made this comment to let him know that he needs to spend a couple $200 on getting an industrial crimper I hope no one else has this issue that being said I don't want anything in return but from here moving forward I will be using a different source. This is not the first problem. When I ordered originally I spent approximately $900 two items were left out of the original package which in his regards he had sent them immediately they were on ID the very next day but Monday morning when I open my bottle of sust I flipped the blue tap and the entire contraption came off the top obviously exposing it to air any biggie? Not that I can see I super glued the rubber stopper to the top of the bottle it will probably use this compound regardless I have contacted at GoodLife in regards to this issue and he has yet to respond. I do not want any free items I do not want any coin returned all I want to do is inform the post of my situation so please guys do your due diligence and make sure that these caps are crimped properly I'll make an assumption and say that he bought one of the $40 crimpers in my opinion if you are crimping hundreds and hundreds of bottles you either need to spend three or $400 on a crimper or you need to get a crimp and Stein other than that the transaction was smooth the communication was smooth and the time of arrival was smooth that being said though I will no longer use the service hope this helps anyone in future reference.... I've been here yrs and know why quite a bit of knowledge. Hope this jelpes
Hi Robby. I already responded in the other thread you posted but I will respond here as well.

I responded to each and every email you sent my man. In fact, we had made you whole AND shipped within the HOUR of you contacting us. If you want me to post up our email convo with date and time stamps that’s not an issue. I won’t do that without your permission of course. I will respect your privacy

Yes we accidentally shorted you a couple vials, but we sent you your full order with extras that same day.

Regarding the sust cap, that’s also true. Some of the Sust we noticed the crimps are a little sketchy. We are double checking these as we fill orders. sorry about that.

Side note, we have already ordered new caps to replace the lesser quality flip offs.

I have no problems when customers want to share their experience with GoodLyfe, in fact I encourage it, but it gives neither party any benefit to lie about what actually happened brother. What’s the point of that?

Bird just landed, smoothest vendor I’ve dealt with in my 8 years of ped’s. T/a like Amazon prime and very professional l. Good looking out GL

I always thought of testing as being to catch the bad guys when a couple people complain the gear is underdosed or bunk etc. You are advocating testing a product even if you think it's legit? May I ask why and does this really matter to people? So, basically, the cost and effort and time to prove what I believe is true would actually matter?

Testing is a beneficial for everyone.

-The customer gets a credit

-The community has more information to make an informed decision regarding source

-The source gets to view an additional report and is held accountable if products are outside of claimed label content or dosage

Just a few examples of why testing should be done even after a source is “established” so to speak. I know a source is never really considered established but I think you understand what I am trying to say.

Just a reminder, our comp is $100 for uncapped bloods and $200 credit for HPLC on AAS
This and the other responses given basically covers it man. Blind testing is an essential cog in this machine, always.

I have no problems when customers want to share their experience with GoodLyfe, in fact I encourage it, but it gives neither party any benefit to lie about what actually happened brother. What’s the point of that?

What did he lie about? That you responded to his email? It’s obvious the guy is a bit illiterate. Maybe he missed it. As he said he doesn’t want anything in return. He just wants to make members aware that QC is lacking. It’s understandable. I mean you had a thread here for nearly a year that was dead. Then over night you became the topic of the moment. It’s funny because you literally went on a rant about how Meso is nothing but a bunch of big meanies and you’d never source aas here. That same week you announced that you were indeed going to open up your full shop. Bipolar much?

Anyway, got off topic a bit. He was just notifying members that you sent him packs that were not only missing products but that the products he did receive fell apart in his hands. In all my years I’ve never seen someone simply go to flip the plastic cap off and the whole crimp come undone and the stopper and oil come flying out of the vial. You probably need to take a step back and and get a handle on things. You got to big to quick and you don’t have control over your brewers operation. It’s going to sink you.

@Sly Devil

You are right, I suppose my post wasn’t very clear.

I was referring to when he said he didn’t get any replies from me regarding the issues he was having. We had a perfectly normal and civil conversation about them.

If a customer isn’t happy with their purchase I feel obligated to make sure they get taken care of.

Some guys are just nice and don’t want to make waves with a source, even so, he deserves either a refund or a replacement product.