GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

The best way to actually “help the upstart” (and all of us) would be to send all your shit in for testing my man.
I always thought of testing as being to catch the bad guys when a couple people complain the gear is underdosed or bunk etc. You are advocating testing a product even if you think it's legit? May I ask why and does this really matter to people? So, basically, the cost and effort and time to prove what I believe is true would actually matter?

I've tried a bunch and can never seem to fund the original app and when I do I am forced to wait an inordinate length of time before I can send anything anywhere. I guess I will try again the btc atm fees are out of this world insane. Cashapp won't even take my debit.card this is exactly what I mean. It's less hassle to just pay the atm fees.
Agreed, cashapp rejected my card as well.

I've tried a bunch and can never seem to fund the original app and when I do I am forced to wait an inordinate length of time before I can send anything anywhere. I guess I will try again the btc atm fees are out of this world insane. Cashapp won't even take my debit.card this is exactly what I mean. It's less hassle to just pay the atm fees.

Try another bank? You can probably find a list of all the banks that Cash App works with. The app is so convenient. You're really missing out.

I always thought of testing as being to catch the bad guys when a couple people complain the gear is underdosed or bunk etc. You are advocating testing a product even if you think it's legit? May I ask why and does this really matter to people? So, basically, the cost and effort and time to prove what I believe is true would actually matter?
Never use the atms Mike they are typically highway robbery on current pricing as well as fees. Try Paxful or Local bitcoins

See, and you got on me when i mentioned it in another thread.

It's an easy fix. Spend 10 cents more per cap that detaches cleanly and doesn't leave jagged metal teeth behind.
Absolutely. We will purchase superior flip-offs in the near future to fix the issue of the wipes snagging.

Testing is a beneficial for everyone.

-The customer gets a credit

-The community has more information to make an informed decision regarding source

-The source gets to view an additional report and is held accountable if products are outside of claimed label content or dosage

Just a few examples of why testing should be done even after a source is “established” so to speak. I know a source is never really considered established but I think you understand what I am trying to say.

Just a reminder, our comp is $100 for uncapped bloods and $200 credit for HPLC on AAS

i would like to update on pip from this source. zero pip pinning 5 times 1/2cc with his test E

Try another bank? You can probably find a list of all the banks that Cash App works with. The app is so convenient. You're really missing out.
I have to go opening a checking account. I have been using these prepaid cards first from EDD and now from my current employer. Good idea tho.

My cashapp let me put money in and buy Bitcoin but it won't let me sent the Bitcoin anywhere, said I needed to verify myself but I couldn't get it to. I've had to use ATMs so far myself, I either need to find a cheaper way to do it or get a burner phone so at least I could be untraceable for the extra money

Juat because a source gets their raws or oils tested, that doesn't mean what they send to you is legit.

Exactly, that's why GL is offering credits for items he sent already. You can order the stuff, then ask for the credit for testing. It's a sneak attack and I'm sure GL would be open to it, to prove his stuff is legit.

Exactly, that's why GL is offering credits for items he sent already. You can order the stuff, then ask for the credit for testing. It's a sneak attack and I'm sure GL would be open to it, to prove his stuff is legit.
Just to be 100% clear the credit is given after the HPLC report is offered. I won’t pay someone before they send off a sample. That defeats the purpose of anonymous sampling. Skankhunt has tested a few of our products already and credits were issued. I didn’t tag him cuz he is a source now .

It’s pretty obvious you guys have done your homework. It’s refreshing seeing a source actually take sourcing here seriously and do things by the book. I really hope you guys keep it up @GoodLyfe

My cashapp let me put money in and buy Bitcoin but it won't let me sent the Bitcoin anywhere, said I needed to verify myself but I couldn't get it to. I've had to use ATMs so far myself, I either need to find a cheaper way to do it or get a burner phone so at least I could be untraceable for the extra money
Just…verify yourself? I don’t see what the issue is.

Stop reading my posts if they offend you. Obviously reading comprehension is not your strength. I have pinned the oils twice and the gh 4ius a day that means FOUR count on your fingers FOUR shots of FOUR IUs. It's actually FIVE shots now. That is one whole additional finger little buddy.

Fuck off with your condescending attitude.

For the record I'm dropping to 3ius as my hands are starting to hurt doing certain things. Laying on my back reading the forum for example. Rest of the time they are fine.

And yes GH makes me super vascular it happened with optis and its happening with Goodlyfes GH.
Mikey I missed it, My apologizes . You received your Goodies on Friday, which means you injected on Friday and Monday. It all makes sense to me now. This is why you have all the feelz from the loooong Ester like the exotic Testosterone,”test Cypionate”. It is also very clear to me now, why your thinking about administering test cypionate every two days for your fat and muscle Loss. I mean, since the half life is approximately 8 to 10 days. The very reason they designed the long Esters, so we can have stable bloods with one shot every 3-4 days. Also, the added Myonuclei from previous Steroid use doesn’t have anything to do with “muscle memory”, does it Mikey. HGH was also a misunderstanding on my part. Considering the half-life, one would think 2iu’s twice a day not 4 iu’s once a day. That also makes sense now, why your veins are popping out. I mean, The dilating of the veins has everything to do with HGH. Maybe the 16iu’s of HGH a day you were administering before might be a better idea, just saying.

Mikey stop talking and start listening!!!

Sponsors

Latest posts