GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

So I'm just curious what ya gonna do with that whole $5 you save if u find this deal?? Lemme guess you're one of those guys that emails every 10min after coin sent to ask where your pack is aren't ya? Lol. I'm betting after you asking for a $5 discount these sources won't fuk with you anyway!!! Maybe u should start an office pool and see if u can get everyone to throw in til u reach ur $5 goal!!! Lol

I never understand groveling over $5 per vial....Order 10+ vials and I'm sure many sources will knock that off for you, in fact most big canadian sources do exactly that.

Goodlyfe seems to be blasting it out on the TA and Customer service right now and has some of the highest tested generic GH and you're asking for price drops. Gtfo out of here every post you have on here @trl01 is such trash.

Haggling over $5 on a vial of stuff you will be injecting into your body long term. Comical.
Mind your business asshole

Got my pack. Tren, test, mast, and hgh. This guy is good to go! Don’t know how good his products are yet but, very professional packaging for a new line. Hope you get bigger and better my man. Thank you!
G2G Eh? You dont say. Well be sure to update us on the feelz, bonerz, and gainz report after your first dose.

No source is G2G. The vetting never stops.

Can you post a pic of the gh? Thanks brother
Of course.
20210914_002111.jpg

So real quick

Pinned 4ius a day of the GH. I like it a lot. I rate this GH slightly better than the opti Grey's I had before. Slightly less sides every shot has my veins popping which i love to see

Pinned 2ccs test cyp 1cc deca twice now. So every 3 days. No PIP the vials seem a little cheap imo but that doesn't mean much. The oil is a little thick but it's not a negative just an observation. It's nice 5gat the vials are 1.5ml over. Morning wood and sense of well being perks after both shots. Feelz and bonerz aren't good enuf but it's all I have to offer. And my future spending.

Side note the fucking bitcoin ATM hit me with 17% fee which I was not aware of. So I sent $500 thinking $60 would be enough to cover the fee and I ended up short 31$. Very annoying. Goodlyfe spotted me and I agreed to comp back next order and i will. This puts him ahead of Opti because when the same thing happened with him opti sent my order a full kit short despite being less than half a kit short. And he said nothing. Didn't seem to care.

So far so good I will report back I'm getting killed at work and my weight is down to 221 today. It's crushing. I'm depressed but a month from now I'll be back where I was. Sucks right now I'm down 40lbs from a few months ago. Lean as fuck but with clothes on I feel like I have cancer.

Of course.
View attachment 153828

So real quick

Pinned 4ius a day of the GH. I like it a lot. I rate this GH slightly better than the opti Grey's I had before. Slightly less sides every shot has my veins popping which i love to see

Pinned 2ccs test cyp 1cc deca twice now. So every 3 days. No PIP the vials seem a little cheap imo but that doesn't mean much. The oil is a little thick but it's not a negative just an observation. It's nice 5gat the vials are 1.5ml over. Morning wood and sense of well being perks after both shots. Feelz and bonerz aren't good enuf but it's all I have to offer. And my future spending.

Side note the fucking bitcoin ATM hit me with 17% fee which I was not aware of. So I sent $500 thinking $60 would be enough to cover the fee and I ended up short 31$. Very annoying. Goodlyfe spotted me and I agreed to comp back next order and i will. This puts him ahead of Opti because when the same thing happened with him opti sent my order a full kit short despite being less than half a kit short. And he said nothing. Didn't seem to care.

So far so good I will report back I'm getting killed at work and my weight is down to 221 today. It's crushing. I'm depressed but a month from now I'll be back where I was. Sucks right now I'm down 40lbs from a few months ago. Lean as fuck but with clothes on I feel like I have cancer.
You rated this GH off one pin of 4iu? Meso is getting wild these days is all I'll say.

I'll wait for the inevitable "I know my body and feelz" post.

You rated this GH off one pin of 4iu? Meso is getting wild these days is all I'll say.

Sure, why not? One post Charlie gave them a g2g earlier based soley on the fact that something landed in his mailbox. This fucking place, man.

I've pinned 4ius every day since getting the order.

I'm afraid to run higher because my last experience was crazy bad with the hand numbness. I'm literally gun shy. Hoping to keep working up to 5 or 6 Ed slowly.

For a troll you're actually kind of amusing. As if my feedback is pointless. I have trained as long as you have lived on this planet. I know my body damn well and if I continue to buy from this source you would only waste time if that info was not enough to sway you.

Last edited:
Sure, why not? One post Charlie gave them a g2g earlier based soley on the fact that something landed in his mailbox. This fucking place, man.
I never gave anybody a gtg I've merely stated facts and offered my opinion. I'm helping the upstart here as you know competition benefits us. I'm not wild about trusting my body with a total unknown but I was the one who said a certain someone would only improve if he had competition so...SO FAR SO GOOD!

Lot of the gate keepers have been banned. All I have seen the past two weeks are new guys riding sources dicks. This place just isn't the same.
Says the guy who has been here a whole year. Like you founded the fucking forum and shit. But anyway I haven't been keeping up and now my expectations are pretty low so I may or may Not peruse the board. Now that you sound all disappointed and what not.

Got my pack. Tren, test, mast, and hgh. This guy is good to go! Don’t know how good his products are yet but, very professional packaging for a new line. Hope you get bigger and better my man. Thank you!
Nothing worse than a male cheerleader. You don't make the source look good you look terrible and not one single person will base their decision on what you said.

I mean bravo!