GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Sooper Shill time. Just picked up a few kits from GL. Order took all of about 7 minutes start to finish. That’s damn near Amazon. Hope the quality matches the service. That’d be a good lyfe ;) .

What can you tell me about ADC? Do they have a domestic warehouse? How long until delivery?
I don’t know much about them. I’ve just read mostly good reviews about them. Delivery times are long. About a month. I’ve only ordered from them once. If your looking for quick delivery you would need to source somewhere elsewhere. I usually don’t care about delivery time.

I don’t know much about them. I’ve just read mostly good reviews about them. Delivery times are long. About a month. I’ve only ordered from them once. If your looking for quick delivery you would need to source somewhere elsewhere. I usually don’t care about delivery time.
With the long shipping time, I have to assume domestic warehouse is off the table. I enjoyed the site because there were so many options, it felt like an adult candy store. But after reading about the many customs horror stories, I think I will pay the extra money and accept less choices going purely domestic.

With the long shipping time, I have to assume domestic warehouse is off the table. I enjoyed the site because there were so many options, it felt like an adult candy store. But after reading about the many customs horror stories, I think I will pay the extra money and accept less choices going purely domestic.
I love ADC. Take a hawt minute to get to you though. I get all personal messages there now.

Could you drop your testosterone to $30 to be competitive with other domestic sources? I notice you fill your vials all the way to the top so it is up to you

Could you drop your testosterone to $30 to be competitive with other domestic sources? I notice you fill your vials all the way to the top so it is up to you
We fill over 11ml, more like 11.5. I think $35 is very competitive. I appreciate the suggestion dude.

I don't see a huge difference between $30 and $35. Maybe @GoodLyfe would consider your decrease if you bought in bulk.

@GoodLyfe do you think some of the orals will come back at the end this week? Also what else is in the works? Will it be purely muscle items or will you start getting into weight loss inventory?

I don't see a huge difference between $30 and $35. Maybe @GoodLyfe would consider your decrease if you bought in bulk.

@GoodLyfe do you think some of the orals will come back at the end this week? Also what else is in the works? Will it be purely muscle items or will you start getting into weight loss inventory?
We have Mast E and Winny that should be done soon. Var should be capped by end of month. Of course we need to test everything before selling.

Our plan right now is to keep things simple. I am not sure if we will venture into more specialized items. I won’t say no though, who knows where the road will lead.

Which weight loss products are you interested in?

Which weight loss products are you interested in?

Hi GL, the most popular ones are bronchodilators and treatments of narcolepsy for off label use. Do your research before hand on these, as some domestics are offering pharma grade for a good price. So, it may not be a profitable venture.

However, I do see people that are really interested in semaglutide. I do not see that being offered much, so I think that's where you can really take off in the weight loss realm. PM or email me if you want to discuss.