GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

1st order recvd just now 2 days after payment. Packaging is good order arrived undamaged. I will post something with better details and pics after I pin.

Test Cyp 250 Deca 300 and GH the higher purity one.

I’ve been trying to search this for two days. I can’t remember who it was, but I remember briefly reading about someone who used a sources GH (I don’t think it was opti) and developed heart issues because of it?

I’m in no way saying it was this source, just asking if anyone remembers who the person was, or what source of GH he was using?

I’ve been trying to search this for two days. I can’t remember who it was, but I remember briefly reading about someone who used a sources GH (I don’t think it was opti) and developed heart issues because of it?

I’m in no way saying it was this source, just asking if anyone remembers who the person was, or what source of GH he was using?
that was @Manu in the Crius thread

Did you guys say that you will start putting the batch numbers on the bottoms of the vials?
That’s correct. A numbered sticker on the bottom of a vial will correlate with new batches. You will be able to see that reflect on our test reports as well. For example, Test E B2 on a test report means batch 2. That new report will be posted soon and Test E B2 with stickers will be put in play shortly.

That’s correct. A numbered sticker on the bottom of a vial will correlate with new batches. You will be able to see that reflect on our test reports as well. For example, Test E B2 on a test report means batch 2. That new report will be posted soon and Test E B2 with stickers will be put in play shortly.
dang I am impressed. Lets keep this up

1st order recvd just now 2 days after payment. Packaging is good order arrived undamaged. I will post something with better details and pics after I pin.

Test Cyp 250 Deca 300 and GH the higher purity one.
Yea I got enth , dec , mast p, dbol and a kit I have yet to use bc I'm still on Optis, prob won't post much bc I'm paranoid but if I have issues I will. And prob won't break into the stuff for another month or so I'm just doing 300 test enth of trips and about 1.5ml of his tren enth at the moment but curious to hear how his deca does when you really get into it . And let us know how his gh is after bout a month or so . What's your iu proto gonna be

Yeah, GL is great! What was the T/A time? And keep us posted on how the cycle goes.
The t/a was within 5 business days. I don't check this address but maybe once a week so I can't give you an exact amt of days. Tbh if it wouldn't have been there I wouldn't have been surprised. Was def quick enough. Got cycles for a couple friends but just low dose gh for myself. I will post some feels reports down the road. Lol. I'll also use him again. Customer support goes a long way. Also gl forgot an item. I sent him a pic of pre opened pack and the next morn my shit is on ID on its way and he said he threw in a bottle test for the inconvenience. I mean if this right here didn't lock me in as a customer what would. I've always learned it's how problem are handled when you learn about the vendor. Me personally 10/10 and won't even look elsewhere unless problems arise! Hope this helps

ICYMI we posted test results on Mast E which came back as Mast P, meaning we were sent Mast P raws instead of Mast E raws.

We have decided to sell this Mast P 200mg/ml at a discount. This absolutely will crash or be crashed because of the concentration of the product. Simply heating before pinning will solve this issue.

PIP will be subjective to the individual

This will come unlabeled.

Pastebin has been updated.

$30 Mast P 200mg/ml (hplc 202.99mg/ml)

The t/a was within 5 business days. I don't check this address but maybe once a week so I can't give you an exact amt of days. Tbh if it wouldn't have been there I wouldn't have been surprised. Was def quick enough. Got cycles for a couple friends but just low dose gh for myself. I will post some feels reports down the road. Lol. I'll also use him again. Customer support goes a long way. Also gl forgot an item. I sent him a pic of pre opened pack and the next morn my shit is on ID on its way and he said he threw in a bottle test for the inconvenience. I mean if this right here didn't lock me in as a customer what would. I've always learned it's how problem are handled when you learn about the vendor. Me personally 10/10 and won't even look elsewhere unless problems arise! Hope this helps
Not surprised Good Lyfe seemed very laid back and easy to work with.

ICYMI we posted test results on Mast E which came back as Mast P, meaning we were sent Mast P raws instead of Mast E raws.

We have decided to sell this Mast P 200mg/ml at a discount. This absolutely will crash or be crashed because of the concentration of the product. Simply heating before pinning will solve this issue.

PIP will be subjective to the individual

This will come unlabeled.

Pastebin has been updated.

$30 Mast P 200mg/ml (hplc 202.99mg/ml)
Good thing you tested finished product. This highlights the importance of testing raws obviously.

Do you provide tracking ? Sorry if i missed that on the reading !
Nvm i just went back and took a second look at your intro !

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts