GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

You’d be calling me daddy with the way I lay it down boy. That sweet innocent angel you had a crush on but never asked out? Well we both fucked like maniacs high on cocaine and weed, using whips, chains and leather playing nurse and patient all night long sweaty and sticky everywhere. I take your food and I eat it bitch
Are you saying you drink his milkshake? It's a movie reference. You get it.or you don't.

At some point Methenolone Acetate would be nice. It was popular back when Primo was supposedly so great. I've been using Methenolone Enanthate and it's soso. For the price I'm ok I would be pissed if I had to pay any more for it. I'm thinking the shorter ester must bring out its magic.

Are you taking about injectable primo acetate ? I think the difference in the two or the magic of primo ace is highly overblown, especially if you find primo E to be soso already.

Are you taking about injectable primo acetate ? I think the difference in the two or the magic of primo ace is highly overblown, especially if you find primo E to be soso already.
Well that's kind of what I expected to hear and also a downer. I had higher hopes for primo than what it has delivered. If 600mgs a week isn't great I can't imagine going higher will do all that much more.

Well that's kind of what I expected to hear and also a downer. I had higher hopes for primo than what it has delivered. If 600mgs a week isn't great I can't imagine going higher will do all that much more.
Orally garbage for guys, injectable is like battery acid, not in high demand when primo is already typically a breakeven or loss leader for sources. Makes no sense for sources to invest in it and deal with low to mo interest and complaints of pip. I think 600-800 primo with some trt test is great but you're a big boy who's probably looking for more.

Especially if you're cost prohibited just ditch the primo.

I ordered when the minimum was 100$ is the new minimum going to effect my current one ? it was pretty recent i don't know if it has been shipped yet. @GoodLyfe
You pin his gear yet? Has anyone? And you're all ok with the pics of gear and pumps sitting on a table flanked with white construction paper? No vetting? WTF?

If you don’t care about PIP, I’ve heard and seen that DHB is stronger than Primo but gives dry gains. So maybe give that a try.

DHB doesn’t cause bad pip if brewed right. I’ve never used primo because the price is absurd and I’m sure people hold it in such high regards simply because it’s ultra exotic and expensive as hell. Who wants to feel like a fool paying the price of primo and saying it’s mediocre. DHB is great though. For me, it drastically increased my vascularity and the vascularity stayed around for a while even after I had finished using the DHB. All in all, it’s a really great compound that would be a welcomed addition to any cycle, regardless of goals.

You pin his gear yet? Has anyone? And you're all ok with the pics of gear and pumps sitting on a table flanked with white construction paper? No vetting? WTF?
$500 in btc sent. Will report back of course. If this is a good source we will know very soon. I hate being one of the first ones in the pool as much as anyone but I'm very disappointed in my previous domestics handling of the people. Enough so that I'm spending elsewhere. See what happens fingers crossed! 2 kits high purity GH test cyp and deca.

DHB doesn’t cause bad pip if brewed right. I’ve never used primo because the price is absurd and I’m sure people hold it in such high regards simply because it’s ultra exotic and expensive as hell. Who wants to feel like a fool paying the price of primo and saying it’s mediocre. DHB is great though. For me, it drastically increased my vascularity and the vascularity stayed around for a while even after I had finished using the DHB. All in all, it’s a really great compound that would be a welcomed addition to any cycle, regardless of goals.

It's definitely the Ferrari of injectables but it does seem to have a magic of very low side effects with a nice look and what feels like keepable gains for alot of people while not making u feel toxic, it is weaker but it's not just a trickery of the mind with it being pricey = good. I've ran it once at 800mg/150 test many years ago.

I think one of the biggest appeals of Primo E is it’s “safety” relative to other anabolics. Also, you can run it for a very long time without any significant changes to health markers, which goes along with the first point. The gains are very clean/dry; granted you won’t get to 5’10” 300lbs, but as far as an all around great AAS, aside from test many opt for primo.

DHB definitely has my interest and I’d like to try it, however I’m concerned about the possible kidney damage one can incur from it.

I think one of the biggest appeals of Primo E is it’s “safety” relative to other anabolics. Also, you can run it for a very long time without any significant changes to health markers, which goes along with the first point. The gains are very clean/dry; granted you won’t get to 5’10” 300lbs, but as far as an all around great AAS, aside from test many opt for primo.

DHB definitely has my interest and I’d like to try it, however I’m concerned about the possible kidney damage one can incur from it.
Dude your worried about anything, stay in the game long enough and your kidneys will suffer from it all

Dude your worried about anything, stay in the game long enough and your kidneys will suffer from it all

This is typically because 95% of people here I bet don't do BP checks and just run whatever they'd like. BP is the silent killer. Always a good idea to get an Omron BP Cuff for at home.

This is typically because 95% of people here I bet don't do BP checks and just run whatever they'd like. BP is the silent killer. Always a good idea to get an Omron BP Cuff for at home.

That’s exactly it, or even worse they do BP checks and get readings like 150/90-100 and say fuck it. Once your resting BP gets over 135/85 it’s time to start making some tweaks to your protocol and/or diet and cardio regimen.

Just got my order today, Test E 300, will keep everyone updated in 2 weeks to see how it is. Order came in pretty fast and communication was smooth.

That’s exactly it, or even worse they do BP checks and get readings like 150/90-100 and say fuck it. Once your resting BP gets over 135/85 it’s time to start making some tweaks to your protocol and/or diet and cardio regimen.

Got lasik done recently and they check it before and after the procedure I'll be honest I haven't been on top of it but I just run low trt for now, actually asked him to check it again cause it it came back at 118/77. was nice to see.

Got lasik done recently and they check it before and after the procedure I'll be honest I haven't been on top of it but I just run low trt for now, actually asked him to check it again cause it it came back at 118/77. was nice to see.

Good work, yeah I had a recent low reading of 116/64, average of all readings is 121/81. Been running 400mg/week test e 400mg/week primo e for 20 weeks. Most nattys don’t have BP readings that good. Still, I dropped down to 200mg/week test c (my TRT), and am gonna get all my bloodwork done to make sure everything is in the reference range.

how much did u pay? i considered getting it done but went with contacts instead cause they said not to let sweat get in your eyes for a few months after getting lasik done