GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I was in Germany in the late 80s early 90. When I came home back to the states and I seen what the ladies were doing I was like wow what the fuck is going on down there with the biggest shit eating grin ever. Don't matter, a man must keep some ground sacred.

Aren't you like 17 and buying 50ml jugs of tren from shitty ass sources? A person that talks like you is:

A) Either super young and never been in any longterm relationships
B) Some sort of cucklord that ascribes to some RedPill Diaries with you and your other incel buddies

No normal guy I've ever met talks this retarded. Stop watching pickup artists and redpill idiots on youtube.

To keep the thread on track, nice GH test results @GoodLyfe ! Back to your regular programming.
Keep your butthole shut,

If you only dated in the US you have no idea wtf you talking about, I dated/fucked woman in south America, middle east & Asia, they know their place, and they dont want to be equal to you or doubt any decision you make. they still can give their opinion though

Only in Canada, US & 4-5 europe countries in the world, woman have liberties & think that they want to equal to a man. and in those countries the marriage, birth & dating system is fucked up with their Feminism and modern mentality.

Don't tell your wife/girlfriend your business, she doesn't care. She just wants to make sure you still are able to provide for her and her kids.

If you want to treat your woman like @muscletrain treats his, just be prepare to give her your house, half of your check & alimony. Pay the house that she is living in with her new boyfriend while you cant even pay your own rent. The choice is yours.

My previous post was referring to people that date/marry in US.

I see that you offer 100 bloods/200 hplc, but I received a reply from you guys stating 100/250 when I asked you about your credit. Is 100/200 what you’re going with from now on? Just trying to clarify.

Keep your butthole shut,

If you only dated in the US you have no idea wtf you talking about, I dated/fucked woman in south America, middle east & Asia, they know their place, and they dont want to be equal to you or doubt any decision you make. they still can give their opinion though

Only in Canada, US & 4-5 europe countries in the world, woman have liberties & think that they want to equal to a man. and in those countries the marriage, birth & dating system is fucked up with their Feminism and modern mentality.

Don't tell your wife/girlfriend your business, she doesn't care. She just wants to make sure you still are able to provide for her and her kids.

If you want to treat your woman like @muscletrain treats his, just be prepare to give her your house, half of your check & alimony. Pay the house that she is living in with her new boyfriend while you cant even pay your own rent. The choice is yours.

Why don't we just skip to the part where you tell us which woman hurt you so badly. You sound like an old ex Pat that fucks in the Phillipines and Thailand paying for sex and thinking your a boss.

Not married but I'm sure the older members here married for years are reading you're post shaking their head.

How's that monstermash 50ml tren treating you?

Keep your butthole shut,

You’d be calling me daddy with the way I lay it down boy. That sweet innocent angel you had a crush on but never asked out? Well we both fucked like maniacs high on cocaine and weed, using whips, chains and leather playing nurse and patient all night long sweaty and sticky everywhere. I take your food and I eat it bitch

Why don't we just skip to the part where you tell us which woman hurt you so badly. You sound like an old ex Pat that fucks in the Phillipines and Thailand paying for sex and thinking your a boss.

Not married but I'm sure the older members here married for years are reading you're post shaking their head.

How's that monstermash 50ml tren treating you?
you Have been warned. Never paid for bitches. Sounds like you put women in pedestals. Don’t be a beta provider while your girl gets her back destroyed

You’d be calling me daddy with the way I lay it down boy. That sweet innocent angel you had a crush on but never asked out? Well we both fucked like maniacs high on cocaine and weed, using whips, chains and leather playing nurse and patient all night long sweaty and sticky everywhere. I take your food and I eat it bitch
Who the fuck is this guy? Stay quiet loser

I see that you offer 100 bloods/200 hplc, but I received a reply from you guys stating 100/250 when I asked you about your credit. Is 100/200 what you’re going with from now on? Just trying to clarify.
Sorry for the confusion.
Our compensation now is 100/200 for un-capped bloods and hplc respectively.
Thank you for asking

I'm happy to give this guy a shot. Test order ready to go will report back so far communication has been expedient and my expectations are of a smooth experience. Time will tell. 15% off AAS is very helpful.

At some point Methenolone Acetate would be nice. It was popular back when Primo was supposedly so great. I've been using Methenolone Enanthate and it's soso. For the price I'm ok I would be pissed if I had to pay any more for it. I'm thinking the shorter ester must bring out its magic.