GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

how much did u pay? i considered getting it done but went with contacts instead cause they said not to let sweat get in your eyes for a few months after getting lasik done

In canada it definitely went up the past few years its around 3.5-4k for both eyes at most good places. I have never heard anything about sweat and I read all the documentation, you are pretty much good to go after day 3 for regular Lasik.

PRK is much more nightmarish wth a week of pain and another month of recovery but typically it's only needed if you have thin corneas. I used contacts for years and abused them too sleeping in them etc even if they are rated for sleep.

She said my eyes were super fucking dry wen i went for the consultation and almost thought I needed PRK but after a week of glasses + lubrication a week before they were back to normal and I got the regular Lasik procedure. It's 100% worth it.

I ended up with 20/15 vision so I can see 5 feet further than someone with 20/20 and before that anyone further than 3-4ft away was just a blurry person.

Just got my order today, Test E 300, will keep everyone updated in 2 weeks to see how it is. Order came in pretty fast and communication was smooth.
Same here just received my pack today, Test E 300..
Excellent communication and shipping was on point.
3 day shipping. Keep y'all updated on the pip, if any

This is typically because 95% of people here I bet don't do BP checks and just run whatever they'd like. BP is the silent killer. Always a good idea to get an Omron BP Cuff for at home.
I agree. I think a lot of the kidney issues come back to people not keeping their BP in check. I have an Omron and a Withings BP monitor just to to be on the safe side.

One for each arm? More time efficient that way i suppose.
Lol. Admittedly I’m a bit OCD, that’s why I check my vials so well and have found the floaters I have. I can’t check things just once.

Sometimes my Omron platinum seems inaccurate, I’m not sure if it’s because I don’t have the larger cuff (I haven’t been able to find one anywhere.) so I like to just cross check with another reputable BP monitor.

I also I have sky high blood pressure when I’m at the doctors so I feel like it’s better to be safe then sorry.

I have tons of bac water leftover in my fridge; my trt clinic gives me a fat vial for every hcg vial. Can I go by the expiration date on those and use them for HGH? Is it true that the vial of HGH is only good for 3 weeks from the day of reconstitution?

I have tons of bac water leftover in my fridge; my trt clinic gives me a fat vial for every hcg vial. Can I go by the expiration date on those and use them for HGH? Is it true that the vial of HGH is only good for 3 weeks from the day of reconstitution?
I used the same Humatropes for 36 days at a time and didn’t notice any changes in the last 2 weeks of each vial. So I would say you can stretch it. Although with the way most generics are sold, you’d never run into this issue. 12iu per vial means you’re only constituting a few days worth at a time.

This is typically because 95% of people here I bet don't do BP checks and just run whatever they'd like. BP is the silent killer. Always a good idea to get an Omron BP Cuff for at home.
Any particular model? I just donated double reds and my BP was 134/80. Never been that high before.

Whenever I start reading reviews on Amazon for the myriad of BP options they are love/hate. Some say spot on and others say they took to the doctors office and off by 10-15.

Any particular model? I just donated double reds and my BP was 134/80. Never been that high before.

Whenever I start reading reviews on Amazon for the myriad of BP options they are love/hate. Some say spot on and others say they took to the doctors office and off by 10-15.
Omron Silver. Good value for the price and accurate as hell.

I have used this one for a couple years…I like it because it syncs with an app on my phone and I can export all my readings and send them to my Dr.

I need to make sure we get all orals and oil lines filled first such as Var, Adrol, Mast E..

We are very close to having a complete basic lineup.
Possibly in the future we can add it in if demand is there.
thanks man!
any eta on that anadrol?

any eta on that anadrol?
I wish I had a date. I can say with confidence Adrol will most likely be the last one available in our line.

Providing everything lines up we should have Var available (capped and tested) before October. I know it seems like a long time but acquiring raws is our current challenge.

I wish I had a date. I can say with confidence Adrol will most likely be the last one available in our line.

Providing everything lines up we should have Var available (capped and tested) before October. I know it seems like a long time but acquiring raws is our current challenge.
Well it is what it is. You guys did your homework I personally like what I see so far.

good answer despite the bad news. much better than what we've been dealing with with other domestic sources.

Sponsors

Latest posts