GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Do you provide tracking ? Sorry if i missed that on the reading !
Nvm i just went back and took a second look at your intro !
You answered your own question in the same thread.

You’d think folks would know by now how to get tracking without the source giving it to them.

Yes and No, USPS informed delivery can be flaky.

I never thought you were a shill and like I said before I haven't ordered from @GoodLyfe , but that's only because my specific item was out of stock. I'm trying to get a read on delivery times, so that I organize my day to make it to the mailbox before my wife does. USPS informed delivery shows me my daily lineup of useless mail, but has yet to show me an incoming package. My situation makes me pull off some real McGyver shit.

sunglasses deal with it GIF

Well half your stuff PLUS the Goodlyfe pack if it lands in the mailbox at the wrong time.
True. I understand the reasoning behind the no tracking on domestic policy, but it's tough in my situation. Maybe if I put my 9 digit zip code into shipping address instead of 5, the informed delivery would work better. That's the one thing I notice, all my working informed delivery images are for mail that have the full 9 digit zip code.

1st order recvd just now 2 days after payment. Packaging is good order arrived undamaged. I will post something with better details and pics after I pin.

Test Cyp 250 Deca 300 and GH the higher purity one.
Can you post a pic of the gh? Thanks brother

When an older dude buys that ridiculous sports car it's not a midlife crisis its just that he can finally afford it.

If you guys have less than 2 years GTFo of here ! Dont come at me all sissy mamila
I don't speak wetback , but hell defiantly get you that tracking with packs arriving in under a week , dont you sweat it .....

Sponsors