GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Could you drop your testosterone to $30 to be competitive with other domestic sources? I notice you fill your vials all the way to the top so it is up to you
Is this a serious post? I really hope not. If so Jesus fukn Christ. Will ur mom not give u $35? I mean wtf had happened in this world? Biden not giving u enough right now. U got ur food and rent now u want ur drugs paid for too? Fukn wow

Is this a serious post? I really hope not. If so Jesus fukn Christ. Will ur mom not give u $35? I mean wtf had happened in this world? Biden not giving u enough right now. U got ur food and rent now u want ur drugs paid for too? Fukn wow
Just wait until he starts asking @GoodLyfe for videos of him pinning his ass like he did to monsterman lmao.

Make it 45$ a vial for Mr @Robby550 and hopefully he doesnt moan abou it.

Go to work early and do 12 hours a day, I need you to pay my benefits so I can have alone time with Miss @Robby550 while you are at work

Make it 45$ a vial for Mr @Robby550 and hopefully he doesnt moan abou it.

Go to work early and do 12 hours a day, I need you to pay my benefits so I can have alone time with Miss @Robby550 while you are at work
Your posts read like a 17 year old trying to act big, go back to your redpill forums. You'd most definitely be the cuck not the bull as much as your deluded mind tries to convince yourself.

Got my pack. Tren, test, mast, and hgh. This guy is good to go! Don’t know how good his products are yet but, very professional packaging for a new line. Hope you get bigger and better my man. Thank you!

What can you tell me about ADC? Do they have a domestic warehouse? How long until delivery?
I’ve been ordering from them for at least 9 years now.

pre pandemic I never waited more than 2 weeks for delivery. Post pandemic it’s been closer to 6 weeks.

I’ve had 3 packs searched by customs and in every case they just left a note saying “personal medicine” and I received it.

I'm sure that T/A increased a bit. He's scooped up a couple of Trips customers no doubt with his anabolic line. Gotta chime in and say that his communication has been great so far. Just placed order with him...
He always ships next day.

That doesn’t mean the pack doesn’t sit in a blue box for 2 weeks like all of my packs do post 2020.

I’ve ordered a few packs from GL and the average TA is about 2 weeks even though they are dropped next day.

I ordered Friday even, got package Monday morning. Pretty good delivery time. Will post pics and bloods in about 2-3 weeks

He always ships next day.

That doesn’t mean the pack doesn’t sit in a blue box for 2 weeks like all of my packs do post 2020.

I’ve ordered a few packs from GL and the average TA is about 2 weeks even though they are dropped next day.
2 weeks my man? If so, I would like to try to fix this. I can ship from a different city if needed. I had no idea your packs take this long. There have been a few packs USPS has punted across the US only to return to their intended hub but 2 weeks is too long man.

2 weeks my man? If so, I would like to try to fix this. I can ship from a different city if needed. I had no idea your packs take this long. There have been a few packs USPS has punted across the US only to return to their intended hub but 2 weeks is too long man.
It’s not only your packs brother , it’s practically ALL my mail. Must have something to do with my location. It’s so annoying and I’m so over the covid excuse.

Thanks for the gesture but I won’t blame my problems on you.

Gotta do what you gotta do
So I'm just curious what ya gonna do with that whole $5 you save if u find this deal?? Lemme guess you're one of those guys that emails every 10min after coin sent to ask where your pack is aren't ya? Lol. I'm betting after you asking for a $5 discount these sources won't fuk with you anyway!!! Maybe u should start an office pool and see if u can get everyone to throw in til u reach ur $5 goal!!! Lol

So I'm just curious what ya gonna do with that whole $5 you save if u find this deal?? Lemme guess you're one of those guys that emails every 10min after coin sent to ask where your pack is aren't ya? Lol. I'm betting after you asking for a $5 discount these sources won't fuk with you anyway!!! Maybe u should start an office pool and see if u can get everyone to throw in til u reach ur $5 goal!!! Lol

I never understand groveling over $5 per vial....Order 10+ vials and I'm sure many sources will knock that off for you, in fact most big canadian sources do exactly that.

Goodlyfe seems to be blasting it out on the TA and Customer service right now and has some of the highest tested generic GH and you're asking for price drops. Gtfo out of here every post you have on here @trl01 is such trash.

Haggling over $5 on a vial of stuff you will be injecting into your body long term. Comical.

I never understand groveling over $5 per vial....Order 10+ vials and I'm sure many sources will knock that off for you, in fact most big canadian sources do exactly that.

Goodlyfe seems to be blasting it out on the TA and Customer service right now and has some of the highest tested generic GH and you're asking for price drops. Gtfo out of here every post you have on here @trl01 is such trash.

Haggling over $5 on a vial of stuff you will be injecting into your body long term. Comical.
Yea I've been giving him a hard time since I read the post. But it was worth a laugh!!