GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Yea I got enth , dec , mast p, dbol and a kit I have yet to use bc I'm still on Optis, prob won't post much bc I'm paranoid but if I have issues I will. And prob won't break into the stuff for another month or so I'm just doing 300 test enth of trips and about 1.5ml of his tren enth at the moment but curious to hear how his deca does when you really get into it . And let us know how his gh is after bout a month or so . What's your iu proto gonna be
4ius Ed on the GH
Pinning 500mgs cyp 300mgs deca E3d likely will nudge that to EOD. I need to rebuild I lost a ton of fat and muscle recently.

I went with cyp because I've never actually tried it. Sounded exotic. Enanthate has always underperformed for me. I figured why not right?

I've pinned 4ius every day since getting the order.

I'm afraid to run higher because my last experience was crazy bad with the hand numbness. I'm literally gun shy. Hoping to keep working up to 5 or 6 Ed slowly.

For a troll you're actually kind of amusing. As if my feedback is pointless. I have trained as long as you have lived on this planet. I know my body damn well and if I continue to buy from this source you would only waste time if that info was not enough to sway you.
No you're just someone on the wrong side of 40 who for some reason still thinks you have a chance at going pro or stepping on the Olympia stage, we've had this discussion before but dial it back Mike you're not one of the genetically gifted nor are 99.9% of us here.

I'm not trl01 my reg date on the canadian boards is 10+ years, I hardly troll I just call it like I see it and most of my posts are informative and helpful. So unless you're in your 60s you havent been lifting that long.

Cyp sounds more exotic than enanthate and Enantate underperformed? Riiiight.

I guess people who don't dick ride new sources around here are all trolls.

Says the guy who has been here a whole year. Like you founded the fucking forum and shit. But anyway I haven't been keeping up and now my expectations are pretty low so I may or may Not peruse the board. Now that you sound all disappointed and what not.

Easy there meth head. We don't need you to have another nervous breakdown now, do we? Anyway, that post wasn't directed towards you. Plenty of other guys slobbering over sources dicks other than you.

And thank you for noticing I have been here for a year. Plenty of time to see that guys like bbbg, msg, conchino and many others demand accountability from sources while the dick riders just want a package with oil to show up on their doorstep.

I never gave anybody a gtg I've merely stated facts and offered my opinion. I'm helping the upstart here as you know competition benefits us. I'm not wild about trusting my body with a total unknown but I was the one who said a certain someone would only improve if he had competition so...SO FAR SO GOOD!

Not you, dumb ass. You quoted the post i was referring to two posts later.

Easy there meth head. We don't need you to have another nervous breakdown now, do we? Anyway, that post wasn't directed towards you. Plenty of other guys slobbering over sources dicks other than you.

And thank you for noticing I have been here for a year. Plenty of time to see that guys like bbbg, msg, conchino and many others demand accountability from sources while the dick riders just want a package with oil to show up on their doorstep.
Conchino?

Whatever

You are right and if this was just any old forum I wouldn't be here. Honestly I can't spend 5 minutes on PM and other forums without wanting to vomit. Meso is sacrosanct.

No you're just someone on the wrong side of 40 who for some reason still thinks you have a chance at going pro or stepping on the Olympia stage, we've had this discussion before but dial it back Mike you're not one of the genetically gifted nor are 99.9% of us here.

I'm not trl01 my reg date on the canadian boards is 10+ years, I hardly troll I just call it like I see it and most of my posts are informative and helpful. So unless you're in your 60s you havent been lifting that long.

Cyp sounds more exotic than enanthate and Enantate underperformed? Riiiight.

I guess people who don't dick ride new sources around here are all trolls.
No you just save all your negativity for me for whatever reason.

Cypionate supposedly kicks better than enanthate and honestly I started feeling it today. Feels amazing actually. Hopefully this keeps up.

The dream never ever dies. Not much choice dude. Maybe you got lucky and never sniffed greatness or perhaps your IQ is just so high that emotions and desires have no effect on you but everyone isn't like you.

Cypionate supposedly kicks better than enanthate and honestly I started feeling it today. Feels amazing actually. Hopefully this keeps up.

The dream never ever dies. Not much choice dude. Maybe you got lucky and never sniffed greatness or perhaps your IQ is just so high that emotions and desires have no effect on you but everyone isn't like you.

I understand the desire Mike and you are a big boy but I've seen your comments on how much GH you were running and the sides you were experiencing, me and you have been good for awhile and I do not direct all my hate to you. This is my first post towards you since you made a good point at me calling out your bipolar.

I'm just saying just keep perspective and sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze when it comes to health vs realistic expectations. Your comment on Test E vs. Test C I will say is ludicrous as they are almost identical except for ester weight and release time barely but whatever works for you. The only valid argument really is some people have been having bad reactions to Test E raws or something in them lately but Test E and C are entirely interchangeable and should offer no different FeelZ.

Anyways good to see people are enjoying GoodLyfe's stuff.

Is this a serious post? I really hope not. If so Jesus fukn Christ. Will ur mom not give u $35? I mean wtf had happened in this world? Biden not giving u enough right now. U got ur food and rent now u want ur drugs paid for too? Fukn wow

Mike, do you actually listen to yourself. You posted you received your Test C, Deca and your HGH last Friday. That’s four days ago, which you pinned your Test and Deca once already, since you pin every 3 days and your HGH twice a day for last four days. Your telling all of us here that your veins are popping, his HGH is slightly better than Opti’s, you have feelz from the Test C and His Test is slightly thicker. I can agree Test C will being to normalize your body’s Androgens immediately, but as far as Manifestation goes, that takes a Minimum of 3 weeks or more. Explain how you can have Feelz already. Also your comment on C and E. The Difference is the Esters, Mike. As far as the HGH goes, how can you TELL it’s slightly better than Opti’s and we all know the purity on both sources and the amount dimmer. Lastly why is his oil thicker when the carrier oil MCT?

I’m not negative Mike, nor do I enjoy belittling a member. You my friend are not by any means Contributing to this forum with the information you are providing us. It Offends me immensely, as well as others here to listen to a person like yourself, talk. Stop talking, Mike!

Of course.
View attachment 153828

So real quick

Pinned 4ius a day of the GH. I like it a lot. I rate this GH slightly better than the opti Grey's I had before. Slightly less sides every shot has my veins popping which i love to see

Pinned 2ccs test cyp 1cc deca twice now. So every 3 days. No PIP the vials seem a little cheap imo but that doesn't mean much. The oil is a little thick but it's not a negative just an observation. It's nice 5gat the vials are 1.5ml over. Morning wood and sense of well being perks after both shots. Feelz and bonerz aren't good enuf but it's all I have to offer. And my future spending.

Side note the fucking bitcoin ATM hit me with 17% fee which I was not aware of. So I sent $500 thinking $60 would be enough to cover the fee and I ended up short 31$. Very annoying. Goodlyfe spotted me and I agreed to comp back next order and i will. This puts him ahead of Opti because when the same thing happened with him opti sent my order a full kit short despite being less than half a kit short. And he said nothing. Didn't seem to care.

So far so good I will report back I'm getting killed at work and my weight is down to 221 today. It's crushing. I'm depressed but a month from now I'll be back where I was. Sucks right now I'm down 40lbs from a few months ago. Lean as fuck but with clothes on I feel like I have cancer.
Man quit using those atms just use cashapp and then send to another wallet, i use coinomi and u put in what u want to send and then it adds the fee on and u see what it actually is before u send it. Super simple

I never gave anybody a gtg I've merely stated facts and offered my opinion. I'm helping the upstart here as you know competition benefits us. I'm not wild about trusting my body with a total unknown but I was the one who said a certain someone would only improve if he had competition so...SO FAR SO GOOD!

The best way to actually “help the upstart” (and all of us) would be to send all your shit in for testing my man.

damn thats crazy, mike is kinda tripping lol, anyways i pinned the test e on monday and have minimal pip so far. realistic update on something

Man quit using those atms just use cashapp and then send to another wallet, i use coinomi and u put in what u want to send and then it adds the fee on and u see what it actually is before u send it. Super simple
I've tried a bunch and can never seem to fund the original app and when I do I am forced to wait an inordinate length of time before I can send anything anywhere. I guess I will try again the btc atm fees are out of this world insane. Cashapp won't even take my debit.card this is exactly what I mean. It's less hassle to just pay the atm fees.

Last edited:
Mike, do you actually listen to yourself. You posted you received your Test C, Deca and your HGH last Friday. That’s four days ago, which you pinned your Test and Deca once already, since you pin every 3 days and your HGH twice a day for last four days. Your telling all of us here that your veins are popping, his HGH is slightly better than Opti’s, you have feelz from the Test C and His Test is slightly thicker. I can agree Test C will being to normalize your body’s Androgens immediately, but as far as Manifestation goes, that takes a Minimum of 3 weeks or more. Explain how you can have Feelz already. Also your comment on C and E. The Difference is the Esters, Mike. As far as the HGH goes, how can you TELL it’s slightly better than Opti’s and we all know the purity on both sources and the amount dimmer. Lastly why is his oil thicker when the carrier oil MCT?

I’m not negative Mike, nor do I enjoy belittling a member. You my friend are not by any means Contributing to this forum with the information you are providing us. It Offends me immensely, as well as others here to listen to a person like yourself, talk. Stop talking, Mike!
Stop reading my posts if they offend you. Obviously reading comprehension is not your strength. I have pinned the oils twice and the gh 4ius a day that means FOUR count on your fingers FOUR shots of FOUR IUs. It's actually FIVE shots now. That is one whole additional finger little buddy.

Fuck off with your condescending attitude.

For the record I'm dropping to 3ius as my hands are starting to hurt doing certain things. Laying on my back reading the forum for example. Rest of the time they are fine.

And yes GH makes me super vascular it happened with optis and its happening with Goodlyfes GH.

Last edited:
We will be moving to higher quality pre-steri vials once we deplete our current inventory. We will continue to look for ways to improve and implement those things as soon as we are able.
The metal tab only half ripped off on one of the vials which catches the alcohol swab and its aggravating. That was the reason I mentioned the vials.

I understand the desire Mike and you are a big boy but I've seen your comments on how much GH you were running and the sides you were experiencing, me and you have been good for awhile and I do not direct all my hate to you. This is my first post towards you since you made a good point at me calling out your bipolar.

I'm just saying just keep perspective and sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze when it comes to health vs realistic expectations. Your comment on Test E vs. Test C I will say is ludicrous as they are almost identical except for ester weight and release time barely but whatever works for you. The only valid argument really is some people have been having bad reactions to Test E raws or something in them lately but Test E and C are entirely interchangeable and should offer no different FeelZ.

Anyways good to see people are enjoying GoodLyfe's stuff.
I know the esters are similar cyp does have a reputation for kicking harder and causing more water retention I wanted to see if there was a difference myself. Honestly I've never really liked enanthate. I can't say for sure if I would know one from the other at this point and I doubt anyone cares.

The metal tab only half ripped off on one of the vials which catches the alcohol swab and its aggravating. That was the reason I mentioned the vials.

See, and you got on me when i mentioned it in another thread.

It's an easy fix. Spend 10 cents more per cap that detaches cleanly and doesn't leave jagged metal teeth behind.

And before some dick rider says to just push the metal spikes down with *insert tool here*, fuck you. i shouldn't have to turn the simple removal of a vial cap into an arts and crafts project.

I specifically thought of you when the stupid tab half ripped off and I was like "oh here we go" and sure enough the cotton swab caught on it lol.

You were right and it does matter.

Sponsors

Latest posts