GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

From a customer standpoint vials with professional medical looking labels make it easier telling your wife this is TRT medicine as opposed to lightning bolts and titties on the vial. Every one knows the lightning bolt and titties vials work better but are sometimes hard to pass off as medicinal.

From a customer standpoint vials with professional medical looking labels make it easier telling your wife this is TRT medicine as opposed to lightning bolts and titties on the vial. Every one knows the lightning bolt and titties vials work better but are sometimes hard to pass off as medicinal.

Probably not the best idea to be lying to your wife about running cycles and saying you are on TRT, it's your damn wife just sack up and tell her.

Probably not the best idea to be lying to your wife about running cycles and saying you are on TRT, it's your damn wife just sack up and tell her.
All women are different. I too try to keep similar items hush hush. If it's only a weekly shot, it should be easy to pull off. 23 years. Wow

Wouldn't telling your wife that you cycle 2-3x a year be the honest thing to do in a marriage?

Edit: i see you have it "covered". Alrighty then. Moving on...

Why the fuck you simps telling your wives about your business. She is not with you for any other reason than financials. She is your slave, not your business partner.

Why the fuck you simps telling your wives about your business. She is not with you for any other reason than financials. She is your slave, not your business partner.
My wife's the bread winner. The only time I feel like I wear the pants is when I pee in the bathroom standing up.

Aren't you like 17 and buying 50ml jugs of tren from shitty ass sources? A person that talks like you is:

A) Either super young and never been in any longterm relationships
B) Some sort of cucklord that ascribes to some RedPill Diaries with you and your other incel buddies

No normal guy I've ever met talks this retarded. Stop watching pickup artists and redpill idiots on youtube.

To keep the thread on track, nice GH test results @GoodLyfe ! Back to your regular programming.

giving goodlyfe a shot. needed a few things for upcoming improvement season cycle

goodlyfe sust
goodlyfe deca
pharm primo
either triple b or balkan anavar

giving goodlyfe a shot. needed a few things for upcoming improvement season cycle

goodlyfe sust
goodlyfe deca
pharm primo
either triple b or balkan anavar
Its too bad JuicePal is out of stock, otherwise you wouldn't need to be using so many different sources. Also too bad Sponx didn't know how to send in samples or how to use the mail in general.

Yes but nothing is more pathetic then a man who caves to his wife's demands that he shave his balls.