GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I believe I said I brought on a partner to help with the operation. GH sales keeps me extremely busy on its own so it is not feasible to handle GH and AAS together by myself.

We each have certain duties with brewing and split the order process and shipping to keep things running smoothly for our customers. This set up is working very well so far. (The Satan comment was a joke btw, pretty sure nobody thought I was serious…at least I hope not.)

Also, testing our raws and finished product will be a very important part in the process that meso requires and we are happy to comply with those requests.

I will address our complete process with the official launch post fooba.

Thanks fooba.
Now that Trip chose an Irish exit you’re going to have a lot of new friends. You may have noticed that some members are already lining up to ride your dick. Don’t let it go to your head. You’re now here selling oils, formal announcement or no. And you’ve been selling oils for a while on SST, so that must mean you’re ready enough to answer questions. If I were you I would want those desperate Meso member blowjobs to keep coming, so maybe lay out your process and lab pictures sooner rather than later.

I believe I said I brought on a partner to help with the operation. GH sales keeps me extremely busy on its own so it is not feasible to handle GH and AAS together by myself.

We each have certain duties with brewing and split the order process and shipping to keep things running smoothly for our customers. This set up is working very well so far. (The Satan comment was a joke btw, pretty sure nobody thought I was serious…at least I hope not.)

Also, testing our raws and finished product will be a very important part in the process that meso requires and we are happy to comply with those requests.

I will address our complete process with the official launch post fooba.

Thanks fooba.
Am looking forward to you coming to Meso with aas sales. Ive read some stuff from SST. Are you still going to reward blind blood testing with credit when you go official on meso? Definitely looking for a new reputable domestic source

Am looking forward to you coming to Meso with aas sales. Ive read some stuff from SST. Are you still going to reward blind blood testing with credit when you go official on meso? Definitely looking for a new reputable domestic source
Thanks Desto!

Yes, we will offer blood credits and HPLC credits as well. Those will be listed in our intro.

Can we go over your rap sheet? I assume if you have no problem telling us your a felon, you would be open to telling us why.
WeightLossBurn... In my opinion you should stick to Test C and Test E as they are longer-acting esters. Many experts suggest that Test P should be dosed for every three days. You're better off sticking to C and E if you're only interested in weekly injections. There is no reason to go over my rap sheet, but thank you for being interested.

Is hGH really worth it? Thinking about giving it a try. Do I need to monitor blood glucose like a diabetic does?
Depends. Are you poor? Then no, it’s absolutely not worth it. Are you wealthy and can blow thousands on a shot at feeling better daily for years and years? Then yes, it’s well worth it. Are you trying to get a lot bigger? Absolutely not worth it. Do you want improved recovery and better QOL? Probably worth it. See where I’m going with this?

His high purity hgh comapares to who's the best? Opti's or TP's products and which? Want to try out. Thanks

His high purity hgh comapares to who's the best? Opti's or TP's products and which? Want to try out. Thanks
Go back a few pages on here to see to see his most recent batch testing. Possible it's also on the testing board here. Also make sure to check out that board for Optis and you can see what you think there.

TP may or may not be posted on that section I can't recall but worth a shot.

It is only fitting that we officially launch GLA (GoodLyfe Anabolics) on MSG's official new source Friday. I believe he was responsible for coining the term. If credit is due elsewhere, let me know. @MisterSuperGod

Let me begin by saying thank you. We appreciate the respectfulness and positivity most of you have demonstrated so far whether here on the board or through emails/wick. We realize this is not technically a source board and we are a guest in your community so we will act as such. Thank you for allowing us to offer our service here.

GoodLyfe launched with generic GH in October of 2020. We initially started on a smaller private forum and later branched to SST and then Meso and several smaller private boards/forums. Our goal was simple, find good Chinese generic GH vendors and offer competitively priced GH to the UG community with exceptional customer service.

Quality GH and solid customer service has allowed us to still be in business for which we are grateful.

What you can expect from GLA.
Excellent customer service is always our goal. We may not be as good as Chic fil a (Chic fil eh' if you're from Canada) but we do take pride in taking care of our people. If something is messed up, it will be fixed. If we make a mistake, we will make it right. I think anyone who has dealt with us before can agree with this statement.

We will test our raws as well as our finished products to make sure certain standards are met. Testing our raws is a new step in our process after learning Meso expects this. Reports of raws and finished products will be made public.

Our lineup will remain simple. You will most likely not see mixes and exotic blends coming from GLA.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3a3qKMDp

MCT OIL

BITCOIN ONLY

GETGOODLYFE@PROTONMAIL.COM
If you use any other email provider your message will probably be deleted

$150 minimum on AAS, meaning if you are buying ANY AAS your Anabolics order must be at least $150. (You can't buy one kit and 2 Test C to meet the minimum)

No min on GH orders.

Shipping is a flat $15 fee.

AAS Bulk orders of $1000 or more can be discounted 10% (not stackable with any promos)

We have had suggestions made by Meso members and after consideration we have decided to allow 20 orders per day to start. This will allow us to maintain a manageable workload and keep shipping times swift. Keep in mind this is not our full-time job just yet and we serve multiple boards. All packs will ship within 24hrs after payment is confirmed, sometimes same day.

Tracking is typically not provided unless your pack has not landed after 10 days. Many people use informed delivery to keep track of incoming mail and packs, this is a great resource. I know you are anxious to get your goods but please don't ask for tracking after 2 days unless there is a valid reason for needing your tracking #. This is just an extra step for us that takes up time and clogs up our email. If you notice nothing showing on your informed delivery after 24 hrs, feel free to give us a shout to make sure something wasn't missed.

TESTING COMPENSATION
$100 credit for un-capped bloods
$200 credit for HPLC testing

Oils and the brew process
We use beakers and graduated cylinders to measure and mix properties to the proper ratio. Hot plate and a stir bar will make
the solution. Then the solution is filtered back into the same beaker it is mixing in. Why do we filter back into itself? A better mix and less chance for contaminants to be introduced
to the final product. After this process the solution is filtered into a sterile media collection container. We use different filters and different peri
pumps for every compound to eliminate the chance of cross contamination. We repeat this until the beaker is empty. At this time we have sterile
containers filled with finished oil ready to be vialed. We use a different dispensing pump for every compound as well to minimize the chance of
cross contamination in every vial. Once vialed the stopper is added, then the cap, then crimped.

The clave we use is class B certified, like you would find in a medical facility or a dental facility.

We will be switching to sterile open vials to semi-eliminate our claving process we currently use.
We will also be using RTS stoppers so instead of washing them all we will have to do is clave them.
Expect this on batch 2 (B2) of most products. After the vialing process the product will remain without a label and put into storage. When an order calls for a vial
it will be inspected with a 3 light method.. ambient light, then flashlight, and then again via black light. Any filter breakdown should be caught during these processes. At
the time the vial is deemed "clean" it will be labeled and set aside for that order.

We use filters with .22 uM pores and PVDF or Nylon membranes because these are the most chemical resistant.

TLDR? We mix and then filter everything into itself, then filter into a sterile container and use a lab pump to fill the vials. Currently claving our own
vials and stoppers, soon to be switching to sterile vials off the shelf and RTS stoppers. We don't use the same equipment for any 2 compounds.

ORALS
Cap filler. Dump caps and weigh. Gives you factor F1. Divide this weight by number of caps. Gives you factor F2.

Repeat this with active ingredient AFTER IT HAS BEEN GROUND TO THE SAME PARTICLE SIZE as filler. This gives you factor A1 and A2. A1 is
total weight of active. A2 is the weight of active in a full cap.

Now we need the ratio of active to filler.

This will change with all compounds. Ground actives will have a different weight vs. volume because of density.

We start will full to full ratio.

Filler 2 (F2) = Active 2 (A2)

Meaning a full cap of filler ratio equals a full cap of active IN RATIO TERMS.

Now we take the desired mg of a cap. D1 We will call it.

D1 = unknown amount of filler. So we find it like this.

A1 ÷ A2 = F1 ÷ F2

D1 x F2 then ÷ A2 = how much filler to remove to make room for the active per cap. We will call this A3.

F2 - A3 = how much filler per cap. We will call this F3.

F3 X Number of caps in a batch = how much filler per batch.

D1 x number of caps in a batch = weight needed of active.

The small approach of this is to measure filler and subtract active desired. That works ok until particle size changes or batches are large and density
is different.

We will utilize a mass over volume equation to make all caps from here forward. It will help with better dosing as well as less variation
between capsules. All B2 will utilize this method.

As mentioned we will test 3 caps per batch to make sure tolerances are acceptable from here forward.

This mix is then put into the v blender for 2 hours. After that, 4 more are done the same way. Every batch will then be 4000 caps as 800 are mixed at a
time. At 4000 caps worth of powder it will be hand turned and then used to produce capsules.

All products will be batch tested before sale. Batches for oils and orals will be labeled on the bottom of the vials/bottles.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3a3qKMDp

Email should resemble this format:
Your order with totals
Include your shipping info with your order
I will reply with payment info
Once payment confirms I will let you know and drop your pack

GETGOODLYFE@PROTONMAIL.COM ( please use a protonmail as well)
Wick:goodlyfegh

MCT OIL
BITCOIN ONLY
USA DOM ONLY
$150 AAS minimum (Max of 20 AAS orders per day for now)
No GH minimum, same as usual

Shipping $15 for standard orders.
All orders ship within 24hrs of payment, no tracking provided, please use informed delivery

From time to time we may need to take a break or a vacation. We will notify you if we plan to close for any reason. No money will be collected during that time and all previous paid orders will be mailed before temporarily closing.

As far as how we will handle additional orders after we meet 20 for the day, I am not sure. I am open to suggestions. Should I ask you to email me next day? Who knows, maybe we won't even hit 20 per day.

15% off AAS (not GH) for Meso GLA launch. Promo will expire on Wednesday September 8th at 5pm est.

Last edited: