GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Say I gotta give it up to GoodLyfe... I think by now it is becoming evident that the quality is top notch, but I think most of us working men really appreciate superb customer service when it comes to us spending money on what can often be uncertain purchases. I have been walked through this process wonderfully. Just got out of prison and GL has been extremely helpful about putting me on point with the process.

Say I gotta give it up to GoodLyfe... I think by now it is becoming evident that the quality is top notch, but I think most of us working men really appreciate superb customer service when it comes to us spending money on what can often be uncertain purchases. I have been walked through this process wonderfully. Just got out of prison and GL has been extremely helpful about putting me on point with the process.
I just gotta say top notch review here from @boxcutter310. He just joined last Friday and recently got out of prison but his review of GoodLyfe is all I need to make a substantial order. Thank you @boxcutter310!:rolleyes:

I just did thanks
No problem. I've been reading this thread and other GL forums since I got out of prison and I started seeing GL getting good reviews, so I reached out and got badass vibes and was blown away by the responsiveness. I don't make that much money because I'm a felon, so I have to be careful with what I got. GL makes the most sense. Whoever is running the show over there has to have a business degree and must be working with a good chemist.

No problem. I've been reading this thread and other GL forums since I got out of prison and I started seeing GL getting good reviews, so I reached out and got badass vibes and was blown away by the responsiveness. I don't make that much money because I'm a felon, so I have to be careful with what I got. GL makes the most sense. Whoever is running the show over there has to have a business degree and must be working with a good chemist.
Can we go over your rap sheet? I assume if you have no problem telling us your a felon, you would be open to telling us why.

Test E, Test C, Test P - anyone familiar enough with all 3 of them to explain? Which one is best for a beginner that only wants to inject weekly?

Meso,
We appreciate all the emails and support!

Out of respect for this board and members we will officially be launching Anabolics here sometime this week.

You can expect pictures of equipment, stock, and our processes to see if we are a good fit for your anabolic needs and to ask any questions you may have.

As you can see we already made an investment in the source banner in good faith.

As soon as we have everything lined up we will make the announcement.

Thank you,
~GL
have fun and good luck being the only domestic source on here now that trips is mia

Sponsors

Latest posts