GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Marketing 101 Create excitement around your brand. Sales skyrocket. Win. People love those auctions and they get good gear at a discount. And it’s fun!

Well, first off I think you have things a little backwards. I have full control over an aas brew. I have zero control over the GH manufacturing process. What would aas vetting have to do with selling tested generics?

Second,
I know I would pass meso AAS vetting with zero issues. I am 100% confident with my process, lab equipment, cleanliness, etc. But I don’t want to deal with the constant cage rattles from dudes with no purpose other than to rape a conversation every chance they can. I already addressed that earlier. Thats not the kind of guy I am and it’s not the kind of thing I am interested in being a part of. I am not saying everyone here is like that, but we all know this place is triggered like a light switch. One guy gets off his rocker and everyone else follows suit without reason other than to beat their chest. I will say I have had many conversations via wick with some of you who are cool as hell and I appreciate that.

Common courtesy and respect is a forgotten thing with many folks.

Since you are obviously on or around SST how about you place a minimum order and then send it all to Jano? Hell, I will sell you a single vial and pay for shipping.

I mean, what’s stopping anyone here from doing that? My guess is because it would be a pride buster to fess up and admit that I actually do have good oils. Buy some aas and send it out. One of two things will happen. Either you will prove me right, or you will prove me wrong.
I mean, I don’t even source oils here so why are we even having this discussion?

~Respectfully

The cat being out of the bag and all, you might as well source here.

If you read the Trips thread, I would agree with your characterization of MESO, up to the point where Trips finally got off his ass and started testing his raws and products. If you read the last maybe 2 months of thread, the only bitching was about his super mega-batch and his turnaround time. He sent more samples in and his thread is now bullshit banter. There may be one or two Bitch posts but he’s got the “hangout” now.

Here’s the thing about MESO. It’s not unrealistic expectations. Test and be transparent and test some more. You appear to be doing all that anyway so you should take the plunge. If you become popular enough, you can set your own minimum, which will cut the number of drops you need to make. That’s gotta be the worst part about your business. Driving around all those goofy areas dropping packs and not drawing attention. Less packs but way more money. That’s the MESO dream.

When you read that Trips thread make sure you take note of HIS attitude. Yes, there are guys here that just want to wave their floppy dick around. It’s apparent to everyone. But when he takes the bait and responds with a shitty attitude it’s like blood in the water. When he replies professionally, guys honestly get bored and don’t fuck with him.

Just having a thread here means you’re going to get posts about your AAS. There’s no mods so SST guys bop in to leave comments here. Some positive and some not so great. Knowing that, you may want to make some money.

You should also hit Millard up for a sponsor banner under your name. The cost is reasonable. You’ve made the money already. Quit being cheap. It pays you the authors that write on the home page. That’s good for the entire community.

The cat being out of the bag and all, you might as well source here.

If you read the Trips thread, I would agree with your characterization of MESO, up to the point where Trips finally got off his ass and started testing his raws and products. If you read the last maybe 2 months of thread, the only bitching was about his super mega-batch and his turnaround time. He sent more samples in and his thread is now bullshit banter. There may be one or two Bitch posts but he’s got the “hangout” now.

Here’s the thing about MESO. It’s not unrealistic expectations. Test and be transparent and test some more. You appear to be doing all that anyway so you should take the plunge. If you become popular enough, you can set your own minimum, which will cut the number of drops you need to make. That’s gotta be the worst part about your business. Driving around all those goofy areas dropping packs and not drawing attention. Less packs but way more money. That’s the MESO dream.

When you read that Trips thread make sure you take note of HIS attitude. Yes, there are guys here that just want to wave their floppy dick around. It’s apparent to everyone. But when he takes the bait and responds with a shitty attitude it’s like blood in the water. When he replies professionally, guys honestly get bored and don’t fuck with him.

Just having a thread here means you’re going to get posts about your AAS. There’s no mods so SST guys bop in to leave comments here. Some positive and some not so great. Knowing that, you may want to make some money.

You should also hit Millard up for a sponsor banner under your name. The cost is reasonable. You’ve made the money already. Quit being cheap. It pays you the authors that write on the home page. That’s good for the entire community.
Thank you sir. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I also appreciate you keeping it positive and constructive I haven’t ventured into Trips thread, thanks for the snapshot.

Are you ever gonna set up a reselling point in Europe? We really need a good custom eu source of HGH with quality and reasonable prices.

Or can you offer shipping from China to EU?

Are you ever gonna set up a reselling point in Europe? We really need a good custom eu source of HGH with quality and reasonable prices.

Or can you offer shipping from China to EU?

Sampei, at this time most likely not. I am not opposed to seeing if we can make that happen in the future though. I can’t give you a time frame right now on that. Thank you for asking and I appreciate the compliment.

Meso,
We appreciate all the emails and support!

Out of respect for this board and members we will officially be launching Anabolics here sometime this week.

You can expect pictures of equipment, stock, and our processes to see if we are a good fit for your anabolic needs and to ask any questions you may have.

As you can see we already made an investment in the source banner in good faith.

As soon as we have everything lined up we will make the announcement.

Thank you,
~GL

Sponsors

Latest posts