GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

As you already know, I don’t need or want to spend a lot of time bantering on the forums, I am plenty busy doing other things to take care of my customers. This is a busy business. Any quality source can attest to that.

As far as me not brewing my own shit, yes that’s correct.
i dont think youd spend a lot of time bantering as long as you do things the meso way (test results for raws and finished, blind testing incentive, tit pics, lab pics). thered only be bantering when issues come up

All my gear and GH is tested, just like I said I would, and it tested very well.
Test results are posted on multiple boards. Feel free to venture outside and take a look if you are actually curious.

Great customer service skills. You want to be a source here, but instead of selling yourself, you tell people to go play fetch.

Class act. While i'm out scouring 20+ forums for your reports maybe i'll find a GH source that isn't a lazy prick.

Great customer service skills. You want to be a source here, but instead of selling yourself, you tell people to go play fetch.

Class act. While i'm out scouring 20+ forums for your reports maybe i'll find a GH source that isn't a lazy prick.
He doesn’t want to source AAS here.
Pay attention!

If I wanted to source AAS here I would. But I don’t. I still get plenty of orders from people who want tested gear though. And let’s be honest, you are probably not a buyer anyways. If you were you would know how I deal with my customers and your post here would be of no value.

I have read countless source threads here and it’s the same thing over and over again. Some of you guys are experts at doing nothing but throwing insults and piles of shit on people. Those types of people I want nothing to do with. It’s childish and a waste of time. I understand you categorize it as “vetting”, but it’s really just bullying to get someone to do what you want. No thanks.

From day 1 I have done exactly what I said I would but it’s never good enough for some of you.

All my products are tested, I deliver, if there is an issue I fix it. Simple process, win/win.

This is exactly what I mean by not wanting to banter. It is just a black hole of wastefulness that sucks up my day.

I don’t want to wake up every morning wondering which hothead decided to throw a pile of shit in the thread for no good reason other than to swing his internet dick around.

You don’t have to scour the forums, people know where to find me, lol.

So, you do what you do and I will do what I do.

Have a pleasant day

He doesn’t want to source AAS here.
Pay attention!

If I wanted to source AAS here I would. But I don’t. I still get plenty of orders from people who want tested gear though. And let’s be honest, you are probably not a buyer anyways. If you were you would know how I deal with my customers and your post here would be of no value.

I have read countless source threads here and it’s the same thing over and over again. Some of you guys are experts at doing nothing but throwing insults and piles of shit on people. Those types of people I want nothing to do with. It’s childish and a waste of time. I understand you categorize it as “vetting”, but it’s really just bullying to get someone to do what you want. No thanks.

From day 1 I have done exactly what I said I would but it’s never good enough for some of you.

All my products are tested, I deliver, if there is an issue I fix it. Simple process, win/win.

This is exactly what I mean by not wanting to banter. It is just a black hole of wastefulness that sucks up my day.

I don’t want to wake up every morning wondering which hothead decided to throw a pile of shit in the thread for no good reason other than to swing his internet dick around.

Have a pleasant day

Post #212 by @FuarkAll asked for updated testing. @GoodLyfe tagged him in his response that i replied to.

If by updated testing they both meant finished oils, then yes, i apologize because i'm only interested in updated GH results.

Have an even more pleasant day.

Post #212 by @FuarkAll asked for updated testing. @GoodLyfe tagged him in his response that i replied to.

If by updated testing they both meant finished oils, then yes, i apologize because i'm only interested in updated GH results.

Have an even more pleasant day.

Fantastic. Thank you MSG.
I have 2 batches of GH currently. A Higher purity and a lower purity.

Higher purity is standard pricing ($125/kit)

Low purity is $105 per kit. These fell below my standard of quality so I am dumping these for cheap. These will come in plain white boxes.
This is exactly why I test once I receive.

5FBBD43D-D361-4DF4-9C0C-65D72E7AB128.png5ACB19FC-D34D-4B0F-8A02-F54C8A8D4858.png

Low purity is $105 per kit. These fell below my standard of quality so I am dumping these for cheap. These will come in plain white boxes.

View attachment 151020View attachment 151021

That's what i'm looking for! Thank you.
i apologize for any confusion that may have happened.

@FuarkAll @fooba

All my gear and GH is tested, just like I said I would, and it tested very well.
Test results are posted on multiple boards. Feel free to venture outside and take a look if you are actually curious.

As you already know, I don’t need or want to spend a lot of time bantering on the forums, I am plenty busy doing other things to take care of my customers. This is a busy business. Any quality source can attest to that.

As far as me not brewing my own shit, yes that’s correct. Satan himself is my partner. It’s hot as hell where he is so he just uses his hands to mix the powder, oil, ba/bb. No need for a hot plate with stir bar. Don’t worry, he uses hand satanizer first.
Wow… keep selling to the noobs bro. Great job. Keep up the shit attitude and dodgy ass remarks.

Where’s the lab pics?? The current testing on AAS?
For the ass kissers maybe you have forgot what meso is about. Dude comes on here advertising BOTH AAS AND GH and hasn’t been through any vetting yet some of y’all are ok with “just the GH results”. Take the fucking marketing off for your AAS then until you’ve been vetted. You can’t even tell who is making his shit AAS. “Satan himself” GTFO with that dumb ass shit. Telling people to go look elsewhere for testing on your products. You’re a chump.

You are not busy, you are doing bids in SST because you cant sell dick.

Its fine, you know your AAS wont pass the meso vetting and you are scared it might ruin your GH sales.

Lets be honest here

Have a pleasant day

You are not busy, you are doing bids in SST because you cant sell dick.

Its fine, you know your AAS wont pass the meso vetting and you are scared it might ruin your GH sales.

Lets be honest here
Marketing 101 Create excitement around your brand. Sales skyrocket. Win. People love those auctions and they get good gear at a discount. And it’s fun!

Well, first off I think you have things a little backwards. I have full control over an aas brew. I have zero control over the GH manufacturing process. What would aas vetting have to do with selling tested generics?

Second,
I know I would pass meso AAS vetting with zero issues. I am 100% confident with my process, lab equipment, cleanliness, etc. But I don’t want to deal with the constant cage rattles from dudes with no purpose other than to rape a conversation every chance they can. I already addressed that earlier. Thats not the kind of guy I am and it’s not the kind of thing I am interested in being a part of. I am not saying everyone here is like that, but we all know this place is triggered like a light switch. One guy gets off his rocker and everyone else follows suit without reason other than to beat their chest. I will say I have had many conversations via wick with some of you who are cool as hell and I appreciate that.

Common courtesy and respect is a forgotten thing with many folks.

Since you are obviously on or around SST how about you place a minimum order and then send it all to Jano? Hell, I will sell you a single vial and pay for shipping.

I mean, what’s stopping anyone here from doing that? My guess is because it would be a pride buster to fess up and admit that I actually do have good oils. Buy some aas and send it out. One of two things will happen. Either you will prove me right, or you will prove me wrong.
I mean, I don’t even source oils here so why are we even having this discussion?

~Respectfully

Where’s the lab pics?? The current testing on AAS?
For the ass kissers maybe you have forgot what meso is about. Dude comes on here advertising BOTH AAS AND GH and hasn’t been through any vetting yet some of y’all are ok with “just the GH results”. Take the fucking marketing off for your AAS then until you’ve been vetted. You can’t even tell who is making his shit AAS. “Satan himself” GTFO with that dumb ass shit. Telling people to go look elsewhere for testing on your products. You’re a chump.

Where is he advertising finished oils?
A search of both the words finished and oil don't lead to much before the mention of those words yesterday.

As far as me not brewing my own shit, yes that’s correct.
I know I would pass meso AAS vetting with zero issues. I am 100% confident with my process, lab equipment, cleanliness, etc.
I have full control over an aas brew.

^^^ So, you ''don't brew your own shit" but know you would pass the vetting here because you are 100% confident with "my" "process, lab equipment, cleanliness, etc"??? You have full control over the aas brew but don't brew? :rolleyes:

View attachment 151020View attachment 151021

^^^ These hplc reports are a bit over a month old. Why is Meso just seeing them if you source here? What happened to I've done every thing asked of me? Not too transparent are we? Why is that? I believe its because you just want to move through the shadows here and not be vetted. You'd rather have a thread that gets bumped every now and than and just interact through email. Which may be acceptable if you were vetted and had been a long time standing source who had earned his stripes. Problem is, you're not. And, for you to say you don't source aas here is ridiculous. If myself or any meso members were to email you we'd probably get an auto response to ALL your products. You most definitely wouldn't ask if I were a meso member and refuse to sell aas to me, right? See what I'm getting at??? You are a source of hgh and aas but don't want to be treated as such even though meso members can purchase any of your products.

Selling aas will be your down fall. For you say you have control over it when you don't even brew is stupid shit. The master brewers that have tried their hand at being an aas source don't even last.

Hope to see you come out of the shadows more. This has been fun!

^^^ So, you ''don't brew your own shit" but know you would pass the vetting here because you are 100% confident with "my" "process, lab equipment, cleanliness, etc"??? You have full control over the aas brew but don't brew? :rolleyes:

^^^ These hplc reports are a bit over a month old. Why is Meso just seeing them if you source here? What happened to I've done every thing asked of me? Not too transparent are we? Why is that? I believe its because you just want to move through the shadows here and not be vetted. You'd rather have a thread that gets bumped every now and than and just interact through email. Which may be acceptable if you were vetted and had been a long time standing source who had earned his stripes. Problem is, you're not. And, for you to say you don't source aas here is ridiculous. If myself or any meso members were to email you we'd probably get an auto response to ALL your products. You most definitely wouldn't ask if I were a meso member and refuse to sell aas to me, right? See what I'm getting at??? You are a source of hgh and aas but don't want to be treated as such even though meso members can purchase any of your products.

Selling aas will be your down fall. For you say you have control over it when you don't even brew is stupid shit. The master brewers that have tried their hand at being an aas source don't even last.

Hope to see you come out of the shadows more. This has been fun!

Thanks man