GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

So you ship to USA, but not Canada?

The first sentence literally says its domestic USA shipping. It's like the Canadian labs that everyone wants to order from that don't ship to the states. Way more customers but no customs = less seizures and less eyes on you for cross border shipping of controlled substances.

Just get Opti-Can if you need Generic Canadian GH it tested even better than Goodlyfe's already good tests.

The first sentence literally says its domestic USA shipping. It's like the Canadian labs that everyone wants to order from that don't ship to the states. Way more customers but no customs = less seizures and less eyes on you for cross border shipping of controlled substances.

Just get Opti-Can if you need Generic Canadian GH it tested even better than Goodlyfe's already good tests.

I already have opti and was just curious if that's ok with you lol ;)

I hope everyone is doing well! Summer is almost here for us Northern folks !

Updated bloods compensation.
This has been my standard for some time now but I am not on this board very much so I figured I should post it up for the guys/gals using me here on meso. I appreciate your business

I offer a free kit for blood testing. To claim the freebie you must include a GH Serum blood test of the same batch you are running along with your IGF score. Yes, Serum and IGF for the free kit.

I will offer a 75 credit for Serum test alone.

Here is the reason for the Serum alongside the IGF.

If you have a high serum score and low IGF score we know the GH you are using is most likey good but you may not be converting efficiently to IGF-1 for any number of reasons. It could be due to diet, other compounds, liver issues, etc… There are many variables that can effect IGF values.

If the serum score is low we can already presume the IGF will be low for obvious reasons. If that ever happens I will address that issue accordingly. I don't anticipate it ever will due to batch testing.

GH Serum - 10iu injected 3 hours before blood draw. Preferably fasted.

IGF-1 - Draw bloods anytime after 3 weeks on a structured and consistent dose.

It’s usually a good idea to have a baseline IGF done as well so you know your levels before hoping on GH. You may find out you don’t really even need to be on GH if you already have great natty levels

This has been my standard for some time now but I am not on this board very much so I figured I should post it up for the guys/gals using me here on meso. I appreciate your business

I offer a free kit for blood testing. To claim the freebie you must include a GH Serum blood test of the same batch you are running along with your IGF score. Yes, Serum and IGF for the free kit.

If you have a high serum score and low IGF score we know the GH you are using is most likey good but you may not be converting efficiently to IGF-1 for any number of reasons. It could be due to diet, other compounds, liver issues, etc… There are many variables that can effect IGF values.

If the serum score is low we can already presume the IGF will be low for obvious reasons. If that ever happens I will address that issue accordingly. I don't anticipate it ever will due to batch testing.

It’s usually a good idea to have a baseline IGF done as well so you know your levels before hoping on GH. You may find out you don’t really even need to be on GH if you already have great natty levels
Adding to this I found some other things that fuck with your IGF numbers...Tren, Berberine/Metformin, oral steroids/or other liver damage

We’ve talked about this here before. I see your reasoning for requiring a serum and igf1 test but there is a reason you hardly ever see members share labs that have both.

One would think that taking 10iu would skew your igf1 score. For instance, if I have been taking 4iu for a few weeks I want to know where that puts my igf1. Cramming 10iu in me before pulling bloods isn’t going to give me the accurate reading or the data I’m after.

I could be totally wrong here as, yes, it does take time to build up your igf1 and maybe taking 10iu a few hours before the test wouldn’t skew your score that much. But there isn’t any data to say. At least not that I’ve seen.

Would be interesting to see someone’s igf1 score and then a few weeks later on the same dose pull igf1 along with serum and compare the two.

Just food for thought

We’ve talked about this here before. I see your reasoning for requiring a serum and igf1 test but there is a reason you hardly ever see members share labs that have both.

One would think that taking 10iu would skew your igf1 score. For instance, if I have been taking 4iu for a few weeks I want to know where that puts my igf1. Cramming 10iu in me before pulling bloods isn’t going to give me the accurate reading or the data I’m after.

I could be totally wrong here as, yes, it does take time to build up your igf1 and maybe taking 10iu a few hours before the test wouldn’t skew your score that much. But there isn’t any data to say. At least not that I’ve seen.

Would be interesting to see someone’s igf1 score and then a few weeks later on the same dose pull igf1 along with serum and compare the two.

Just food for thought
I understand what you are saying for sure dude. I should have been more clear in my post above.

I would like to have the Serum test done when they start their GH run and then pull the IGF a few weeks later.
This approach should not interfere with the IGF levels.

My bad man, thanks for helping me clear that up