GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Alright guys. Here are bloods for Goodlyfe Batch B. Pin schedule was Monday-Friday 2iu/day. Bloods pulled Monday morning fasted. GH was pinned the previous week 2iu Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, pin Monday morning fasted as usual then bloods pulled a few hours later.

Attachments

• 84B2255C-0D63-43B5-9C91-0A2A5E655F77.jpeg
    84B2255C-0D63-43B5-9C91-0A2A5E655F77.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 145
Alright guys. Here are bloods for Goodlyfe Batch B. Pin schedule was Monday-Friday 2iu/day. Bloods pulled Monday morning fasted. GH was pinned the previous week 2iu Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, pin Monday morning fasted as usual then bloods pulled a few hours later.
Great results @DOMS4DAYS Thank you for posting these.

Did you have a baseline number previously?

Great results @DOMS4DAYS Thank you for posting these.

Did you have a baseline number previously?

Baseline is 167. That’s a few years old from before I started GH. I actually plan on getting a new baseline soon because I’m sure that it’s much lower now just due to age.

Got bloods back on 5.5iu (Batch C) came in at 280. doubled from baseline which was 136. This is the highest IGF score I have ever obtained on myself. There are some factors I’m learning may have been hurting my GH to IGF conversion all along. Tren use, berberine supplementation, not using test, and that I made my own bac water which may have fucked up the GH.

I can feel this shit tho and I’m leaning up with no effort in diet. Going to do bloods again in 25-30 days while correcting some of those issues to see if I can push to 300-400 IGF.03F42F72-B457-47BC-9D58-FEA7A09ECE29.jpeg

Got bloods back on 5.5iu (Batch C) came in at 280. doubled from baseline which was 136. This is the highest IGF score I have ever obtained on myself. There are some factors I’m learning may have been hurting my GH to IGF conversion all along. Tren use, berberine supplementation, not using test, and that I made my own bac water which may have fucked up the GH.

I can feel this shit tho and I’m leaning up with no effort in diet. Going to do bloods again in 25-30 days while correcting some of those issues to see if I can push to 300-400 IGF.View attachment 140518
Has anyone had a decent IGF number with this guys HGH? I could see maybe a few low numbers here or there. The majority of test I've seen in past from reputable sources is 100 points per iu. Something's off here

Has anyone had a decent IGF number with this guys HGH? I could see maybe a few low numbers here or there. The majority of test I've seen in past from reputable sources is 100 points per iu. Something's off here

So far 4 labs have been posted here I believe. 3 of which were pretty poor. I get there are variables but 3 out of 4 being poor is concerning for sure.

Yeah I'm not an expert but on 5-6iu shouldn't you be hitting more than a double baseline? Where the experts at @mands @little

So far 4 labs have been posted here I believe. 3 of which were pretty poor. I get there are variables but 3 out of 4 being poor is concerning for sure.
2iu putting someone well over there baseline is poor? Since when?

3 of 4 being poor... Okay my man

You don’t seem to come into this thread when someone posts good bloods to congratulate them, only when you want to point out the fact that something may be off with someone else’s bloods. Very interesting. Why is that?

We all know igf numbers are subjective to many variables. But to say these numbers are concerning is just blowing smoke. Igf numbers are elevated, now its just a matter of finding where they want to be with bloods and sticking with that dose.

Tren can suppress igf levels for sure. All of the tests so far has had Tren as a variable.

Also, allow me to refer you to another members post that you commented on as well. Below baseline numbers with perscription GH, oh my! It seems you keep pointing people in the direction of a different “reputable” vendor and comparing me. Wonder who? Are you repping for someone? Honest question dude.

GH labs

So either you think my Jano testing is bunk or you have an interest elsewhere
Just an outside observation my man.

You don’t seem to come into this thread when someone posts good bloods to congratulate them, only when you want to point out the fact that something may be off with someone else’s bloods. Very interesting. Why is that?

We all know igf numbers are subjective to many variables. But to say these numbers are concerning is just blowing smoke. Igf numbers are elevated, now its just a matter of finding where they want to be with bloods and sticking with that dose.

Tren can suppress igf levels for sure. All of the tests so far has had Tren as a variable.

Also, allow me to refer you to another members post that you commented on as well. Below baseline numbers with perscription GH, oh my! It seems you keep pointing people in the direction of a different “reputable” vendor and comparing me. Wonder who? Are you repping for someone? Honest question dude.

GH labs

You're far from an outside perspective, also direct me to blind testing sent in by a member, oh that's right there isn't any. Your tests don't mean shit since they were sent in by you. Also, igf can be variable, however so far I've only seen shitty numbers. Has anyone pulled 100 points per iu yet?

You're far from an outside perspective, also direct me to blind testing sent in by a member, oh that's right there isn't any. Your tests don't mean shit since they were sent in by you. Also, igf can be variable, however so far I've only seen shitty numbers. Has anyone pulled 100 points per iu yet?
Be my guest to send in a blind sample sir.
Also, 100 points per iu...please point to studies that say this is the standard

C
Has there been any meso member that has sent in a GH vial to Jano for any generic re-seller?

GH labs

Wow, that’s quite the rant. Not really a good look for a source. Especially one with a 75% poor testing rate. Allow me to answer some of your rant

Yes, 4 labs posted here. Well I believe 3 are here and the 4th was info a member shared that was posted on another board. Out of the 4 three of which were VERY POOR.

Why didn’t I congratulate the one guy with good labs? I actually did on another platform. There’s no reason for celebration here. You want me to jump for joy that you finally got one good lab result?

Sure there are factors and variables that can skew labs. I actually said that in my last post but again, 3 out of 4 being poor is concerning, right?

Most don’t know how you came about. I was there, remember? You came in comparing yourself to the other domestic source you speak of. You were quickly put in your place. I’m sure you remember that. I would have been embarrassed myself. I’ve never came in here and pointed guys to him. There was that one time you lied and said you were the cheapest and I did a fact check and shared both of y’all’s pricing thou. That was more because this is Meso and you can’t get away with making false claims.

Yes there has actually

Cool, when you find it please let me know.

Who cares how I came about. What difference does that make? I take orders, I fill orders, if there is an issue I fix it. Welcome to sourcing 101.

Seriously man, what is the obsession with knowing who a source is? It’s called opsec bro.

Cool, when you find it please let me know.

Who cares how I came about. What difference does that make? I take orders, I fill orders, if there is an issue I fix it. Welcome to sourcing 101.

Seriously man, what is the obsession with knowing who a source is? It’s called opsec bro.

Ugh, you seem to be on one today. I’ll indulge.

@bolder sent in hgh for testing.

Well, since you brought it up and are claiming I mentioned so for opsec reasons and care about who you are when we both know that’s not at all the case here. Allow me... a member went on the biggest open platform in the world (Reddit). This member made a post asking if anyone knew of a hgh source. You quickly dropped in his PMs. You’d never sold a single kit at that time. He schools you on all this and wha la! Seems sketchy, right? Anywho the only reason I brought it up and if you had any reading comprehension you’d see that I was referring to how you dropped in and announced you were the new @$$@ (other source 2.0). You used his name so much that he actually broke out of his channel and came in to yours and asked you to stop.

I’m here all day if you’d like to continue. Strange as the comment that set you off wasn’t even my intention. I just pointed out that 3 out of 4 being poor is concerning.

Lol bro. Man. Thats hilarious! I give you 100% permission to post up me saying that “I was the new ...”. No photoshopping though ;) @B Ware

In fact the opposite is true. I could barely introduce myself before you already had me 10 questions deep in comparison to him.

I have nothing but respect for that vendor. Never once have I compared myself to him, ever. He is the gold standard, thats a fact and I am well aware of that. I can also see how it is easy for members to compare me to him because he has been the go-to for GH for a couple years now.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Stick with him if you are happy with him! I am not hurting for business.

I told that group of people that I had a lot of growing and learning to do and I still intend to do just that.

Anyways, I can see we have vastly different realities of what actually happened so I will no longer carry on with you.

Thank you for letting me know about Bolder. I sincerely appreciate that.

I am not set off in the slightest. I can’t be here all day. I have orders to fill.

Lol bro. Man. Thats hilarious! I give you 100% permission to post up me saying that “I was the new ...”. No photoshopping though ;) @B Ware

In fact the opposite is true. I could barely introduce myself before you already had me 10 questions deep in comparison to him.

I have nothing but respect for that vendor. Never once have I compared myself to him, ever. He is the gold standard, thats a fact and I am well aware of that. I can also see how it is easy for members to compare me to him because he has been the go-to for GH for a couple years now.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Stick with him if you are happy with him! I am not hurting for business.

I told that group of people that I had a lot of growing and learning to do and I still intend to do just that.

Anyways, I can see we have vastly different realities of what actually happened so I will no longer carry on with you.

Thank you for letting me know about Bolder. I sincerely appreciate that.

I am not set off in the slightest. I can’t be here all day. I have orders to fill.

Wow, one big lie ehh? You know I couldn’t share proof if I wanted as it no longer exist and you know that I can’t tag the source to come in here to prove that he came in your thread and bitch slapped his name outta your mouth as that’s frowned on here. But I’m sure members are smart enough to know who we are speaking of and can simply ask him. The members that saw it are shaking their heads at you right now.

Again, you are reaching as my comment that set you off was 3 outta 4 bad labs isn’t good. Not sure why you’re on a rant about another source. The only thing I can think of is that when you first came on the scene you compared yourself to him so much we all bashed you including the source. I see now that it still resonates with ya. Understandable as man you looked foolish. Can you imagine what would of happened if you introduced yourself like that here? :yikes:

I honestly have no ill will towards you and didn’t come looking for a fight. Again, my statement was 100% fact and wasn’t a jab. Can’t handle the truth? Then Meso isn’t the place for you.

@B Ware look man. We are not going to see eye to eye here and thats okay. No hard feelings.

You recall things way differently than I experienced them.

Have a good rest of your day man.