GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I am going to give him a try. I have my baseline IGF. also have igf on serostims. Hope they dont disappoint. I will retest igf after a few weeks. Will post results. What Batch are you on now?

Batch E is sold out. Thank you all!

Batch F is in play now. Here is the recent Jano test using his new testing equipment. I am very happy with the results.

Also, I tested the HCG I offer.
Here is the Jano test for that.
HCG is $36. Comes with water
43BAEBF6-6AF2-45AA-B88E-79B7DAD598BC.png4BB8862A-E3CB-4B4E-9D00-075D9DCC7BDF.png

Purity is low compared to first batches, it's not even 12IU anymore. Shit is getting worse am I wrong?

Purity is low compared to first batches, it's not even 12IU anymore. Shit is getting worse am I wrong?
Respectfully, yes and no.

Jano announced that GH purity would be testing much lower with his new equipment. Have you seen any other recent Jano generic GH tests?

12iu vs 11.3 iu. Slightly lower, not worse, just different.

Respectfully, yes and no.

Jano announced that GH purity would be testing much lower with his new equipment. Have you seen any other recent Jano generic GH tests?

12iu vs 11.3 iu. Slightly lower, not worse, just different.

In defense of Goodlyfe (who I don't use I'm in CA) with the new test OptiTropin tested at 96.880% / 0 dimmer and jano referred to it as "the best or one of the best he has seen with the new test" so there is nothing wrong with his purity level. It's the result of a much, much more sensitive test by @janoshik

In defense of Goodlyfe (who I don't use I'm in CA) with the new test OptiTropin tested at 96.880% / 0 dimmer and jano referred to it as "the best or one of the best he has seen with the new test" so there is nothing wrong with his purity level. It's the result of a much, much more sensitive test by @janoshik
Thanks for the explanation