GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Test results from batch D are in! I will post test results when I am almost through with batch C (maybe :) )

You will be very excited about these numbers!

USPS seems to be a little slower than normal for some regions. All packs still ship within 24 hrs. In many cases, same day. Happy Friday and have a good weekend!

You say "I am aware it is not new source Friday. Apologies." Yet, you posted this anyway.

That tells me that you have zero respect for the MESO community. You admit that you know the rules, yet ignore them anyway.

In turn, you deserve zero respect from us as a result of your pompous attitude.

So piss off on the horse you rode in on and by all means, let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Dude good call, what asshole would order from him etc...ull have black helos flying around ur house

Just want to make everyone aware of a recents bloods I know of. I believe it was 3iu and came back at 120.

Thanks for sharing. I believe this is only the second bloods posted here and both came in well under where they should have been. The case was made that everyone doesn’t respond well with the first set of labs posted. Hard to keep making that claim when now there are multiple low bloods

Yea, low igf means next to nothing when it comes to validity of product. It’s fun to see where a certain dose will put our bloods though!

The results will be posted.

Think of it this way. Any medication you take typically has to be “dialed in” based on how effective it is or is not working for someone. Some people need more of a dose, some people need less.

If it were a “one size fits all” approach then there would be no need for different mg of meds. Thats simply not the case.

Take test cyp for example. One person may get a 3x multiplier while another person may get a 10x multiplier. Its still cyp 250 no matter how you look at it. People just metabolize differently.

I stand behind my brand and the accuracy of Jano tests.

Currently batch E is available

81320391-9805-42A1-98DC-9EB7277427E4.png

PRICING UPDATE
125/1-9
115/10+
15/30ml Hospira Bac
10/ship (up to 8 items)

Livson HCG available soon. I will make an announcement when available. This will most likely sell out very quickly. I did not buy a ton up-front. I want to get an idea of how much I need before making a huge investment.

I am taking a few days off to spend time with family.

Jan 1 will resume business.

I hope you have a safe and memorable holiday with your loved ones.

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

Currently batch E is available

View attachment 139836

PRICING UPDATE
125/1-9
115/10+
15/30ml Hospira Bac
10/ship (up to 8 items)

Livson HCG available soon. I will make an announcement when available. This will most likely sell out very quickly. I did not buy a ton up-front. I want to get an idea of how much I need before making a huge investment.

I am taking a few days off to spend time with family.

Jan 1 will resume business.

I hope you have a safe and memorable holiday with your loved ones.

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com
Happy holidays!

Another successful TD. Thanks GL. Happy new year’s. Should have bloods back by Monday on 5.5iu

Attachments

• 1DD10D2C-5C4D-4623-A414-C8BF6F258EC0.jpeg
    1DD10D2C-5C4D-4623-A414-C8BF6F258EC0.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
HCG Livson brand is available now.

$36 - 5000iu

This has not had any testing done by me. Next batch of GH I send out I will send out this HCG as well to see what type of numbers comes back.

Limited supply of these as I am not sure how fast they will sell. I have 50 ready to go.

getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

Attachments

• E68E568C-9100-49C5-BA77-6E60D1E5CBB3.jpeg
    E68E568C-9100-49C5-BA77-6E60D1E5CBB3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 668DECBE-B8D8-457E-B64A-4FA22A1B9862.jpeg
    668DECBE-B8D8-457E-B64A-4FA22A1B9862.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61